Fuck yall little white Boys, yall ain't shit

Fuck yall little white Boys, yall ain't shit

Attached: 1583351321935.png (594x413, 40.23K)

biden's got that slave owner vibe to him, black's deeply miss this.

>spells psych correctly and not "sike"
>obviously a white person larping a black dude

YUH

BERNIE IFFY UH

NIGGIES BOUT TO CHIMPY UH

Attached: hitler sanders final res.png (524x1090, 629.92K)

>Black for BIPoC
>Man for Women
>Cis-Hetero for LGBTQ
>Atheist for Religious & Secularists
>Non-Disabled for Disabled
>#Speekin #VueHub #Snaptastic

>you thought you could give us more gibs?
>heh, think again whitey, we don't want free stuff
This just proves that niggers will do anything to be contrarian.

I fucking love this shit so much.

Attached: intro-1569786946.jpg (780x439, 38.33K)

where my bernie bux cuh

This. Typical neo-Nazi underhanded behaviour.

spbp

Niggers already have gibs. They hate Bernie because he promises gibs to white folk too.

Second generation Spics and Asians can master the English language. Four centuries later and blacks can barely form sentences.

Fake and gay

Attached: 1566932887313.png (650x433, 117.99K)

Based?

why are niggers so retarded

this. same reason actual NEETs hated the poser NEET trannies that were shilling for yang

It's all fake. It's been confirmed that it's a large alt-right discord operation.

>BAK OFF WHYT BOYS WE SUCK BIDENS DICK INLY

KEK! Niggers act like owning the Democrat Party means something. But it's worthless, just like their spinning hubcaps, fake teeth, and lack of an eternal soul.

>why are niggers so retarded

Some questions answer themselves.

13 percent whole half are felons and can't vote are you that fucking retarded

Checked and Blacked.

Cope.

TWITTER THREADS SHOULD BE BANNED

Attached: DNCnowhite.jpg (600x666, 50.55K)

BUY THEM HOUSES LIKE A THREESOME NIGGA, YOU A SILLY NIGGA
IN THE HOOD, WITH THEM BIDEN NIGGAS, NO BERN FEELIN NIGGAS
YOU RUN UP AND THEY VOTIN NIGGAS, RIDIN WITH BIDEN NIGGAS
NO BLACK VOTE, YOU A LOSER BERNIE, DROP OUT EARLY BERNIE
ON THE PHONE, HILLS TO MY DAWG, BITCH IS ON THE PHONE
SHE TOLD ME RUN BUT KEEP YOUR DELEGATES, HE ONLY WANTS THE DONORS
THATS REALLY ALL HE USES EM FOR, THEN KICKS EM OUT THE DOOR
HE DONT WANT EM, YOU CAN KEEP THE BERNOUTS, THEY FIENDIN TO DONATE MORE

You callin my brothers criminals cracka? you gon be my slave bich boy lmaoo

Attached: dumb whitey.webm (780x540, 2.96M)

Biden or Bernie doesn't matter Dems are fucked

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-convertGtkwRbVWLKmD.jpg (857x1552, 338.42K)

this

SHEEEIT
Not wrong though

based black man

bernoids getting cuck'd (again) by jiggaboos is truly a sight to behold

Attached: 1541552480995.png (633x356, 59.51K)

this suggest trump isn't a weak extremely flawed candidate. He thrived because he appealed to the dumbest demographic in the American south. I don't doubt they'll vote for him again but still its not a policy it just about perception. they think the billionaire zionist is on their side because he does crowd work at his rallies.

Dilate, bernie br- I mean sister ;^)

When ask if he could beat Trump on the economy Biden said, "Despite Trumps claims about black unemployment rate the democrats are the only party to ever put 100% of the black population to work.

Attached: 1580943688714.jpg (1024x768, 157.34K)

How white is the person behind this post I wonder

this is an extremely obvious poltard sockpuppet account

Attached: 868687676.png (479x389, 202.85K)

>this suggest trump isn't a weak extremely flawed candidate. He thrived because he appealed to the dumbest demographic in the American south.
Listen, you do yourself no good by coping and sticking your head in the sand underestimating Trumps popularity pic related. Don't get me wrong there are paths to victory against Trump just not with those candidates

Attached: 1583335873738.jpg (800x1024, 96.78K)

>Y'all

I fucking hate niggers so much

>obama actually had challengers in the primary and wasn't running a 1 man race
what does this prove

this was written by a white person tho

Dr. Martin Luther King was a Republican.

Its like an entirely different species

Shared it and he blocked me.

Nigger.

literally what whites did to blacks back in the day

Matumba, my favorite dirty nigger. You have your meme flag right this time!

>American in denial about how their own niggers are.
How is that possible? Look at his twitter.

Niggers vote along racial lines, always.. They are so 'racist' that they have to in USA declare that they can't be it. or they'd be guilty of it all the time.
It's funny how they think the US democrats are the black peoples party. But it fits with the advertizing. US democrats have done nothing but shit on white americans for a while now.

Black people are a people the more you get to know them the more you absolutely despise them. Every fucking thing they seem to do seems to revolve around their fake oppression and critiquing everyone else for not doing enough for black people.

It's not racist to have within group preference. Western whites should do the same

OK, this is epic

It doesn't matter if you notice it commie. The normies and even other black people will jump up and down hootin and hollerin when we do shit like this.
Have fun being called a 'conspiracy theorist' and 'paranoid': try not to kill yourself as normies distance themselves from you.
We rule the narrative now. The dragon you relied on, mass media, has been slain.

god I fucking hate niggers with a burning passion

>It's not racist to have within group preference. Western whites should do the same
That's exactly what it is, why the whole term is bullshit. It's also saying a native american and a guy from uzbekistan are 100% identical.

Thing is, white americans/euro americans are told they can't have ingroup preference, cause that's racist.. Then niggers and everyone else go do it, whilst all of them attacking them..
It's such bullshit.
Niggers are turbo ethnic bigots. Matter of fact in 1994 in africa the hutus ethnically cleansed another tribe of niggers cause they saw them as invading their territory. With machettes..
You constantly have to hear about how white americans are 'racist'.. And how europeans are 'racist' for not having their countries invaded by other groups of people.. Or even for preferring their own..

But when the dumb fucking niggers in USA all go vote for the same party like a fucking hive mind.. And all that.. Then it's ok.. Cause it's different rules when it comes to the fucking niggers. Fucking clown show..

Only rural retards voted Biden.

>party that represents 13% of the population
yea.. good luck with that

In order for song parodies to work, you have to match the meter of the original piece.

I'm disappointed in you Canada. You're better than this.

I love that the biggest nigger lovers in the country got cucked by niggers TOPKEK

THIS IS THE BEST SCHISM WE COULD HAVE HOPED FOR KEEP IT OPEN Yas Forums. KEEP PUSHING THESE PEOPLE APART AND SOON WE WILL HAVE WHAT WE WANT, A UTOPIA FOR ALL OF OUR DECEDENTS

Attached: BRUH.jpg (628x960, 71.86K)

>They hate Bernie because he promises gibs to white folk too.
Kill yourself kike

Attached: 05B42C27-1172-4011-B8B0-AF407D920B90.jpg (960x926, 83.13K)

Joke is the democrat party has done nothing for black people except enrich a few running the ethnic political machine grift

I wonder who is supporting this paradigm....

Attached: images - 2020-03-05T105401.550.jpg (400x400, 28.13K)

Who says anyone is pushing, this is what niggers do. Is this a fucking new thing niggers all go vote for US democrats? Should surprise nobody. Niggers vote for whoever specifically caters to them. Not for broader political reasons. Even i know that easily.
That whole thing with that black woman that wanted to vote republican. What's her name. Oh yeah, candace owens.. Niggers got so pissed at her for doing that..
Ofcourse then they just go say to republicans same things and then republicans go cater to niggers aswell, rather than they vote republican for broader political reason..

But just the mere fact that other niggers get pissed at other niggers for voting republican shows that all niggers expect the other niggers to vote in a specific way. Or they are betraying black people.

>He thrived because he appealed to the dumbest demographic in the American south.
And the “flyover states” that you claim to want to help but have nothing but contempt for, schlomo. Cope harder.

Attached: 10153400-83C8-4840-BA47-E3A8C54C27D7.jpg (1024x768, 82.69K)

I can tell that it's a white person acting black because they can spell and capitalize, also that picture looks fake as fuck.

Yes, you guessed it. Your pic is ofcourse spot on..
Because then it becomes.. In france, french people don't exist they are same as africans or arabs or indians, or chinese or whatever. And french people can't prefer french people cause that's racist.
But ofcourse every nigger in france can vote along racial lines for their own ethnic interests rather than for broader political reasons.

This makes it so the intruders are all fucking over the people they go to.. And you disarm them from standing up for their own people claiming it's racist to prefer eachother or to promote and preserve your own people or vote in a way that serves the peoples interests. So only 'minorities' can vote to serve their particular ethnic groups interests.. Doesn't take a mystery to realize what gradually happens.

Hence the double standard of who gets to be racist and who doesn't. When blacks are racist they just don't say they are. They just say, this is fine.

>he appealed to the dumbest demographic in the American south
Those are literally blacks you fucking buffoon

Fucking kek I guess that ad was worth it after all

>yall
>memeflag
so_tiresome.jpg

Attached: sho nuff.jpg (1037x1088, 92.6K)

unfortunately upstanding Nazis are too honest and virtuous to use this tactic as frequently as we should.

Bernouts getting cucked socially by the bulls