WHERE IS THE PANIC??

WHERE IS THE PANIC??

WHERE IS THE SHORTAGE?

WHERE ARE THE LINES OF ANGRY IMPATIENT PEOPLE BEING PUSHED AWAY FROM THE STAMPEDE BY SOLDIERS RESORTING TO BUTTING PEOPLE IN THE HEAD WITH THEIR RIFLES?

Yas Forums LIED TO ME!!

Attached: IMG_20200304_130728.jpg (4032x2268, 3.7M)

>this triggers the poojeet

In democrat’s head

went to costco in NYC a day ago and everything besides hand sanitizer and clorox was in stock, not even a lot of people there either i was legitimately surprised how normal it felt

i was there today and it was crowded as hell. many people were using a flatbed. kirkland brand water, hand sanitizer, lysol, antibacterial soap, disinfecting wipes and cleaners were all sold out. hand sanitizer is sold out across the US.

Absolutely based. It's the power of capitalism. Communist Chinese BTFO.

Attached: 1523807175075.png (1024x645, 515.15K)

THERES HARDLY ANYONE HERE

just wait, idiot the real panic has not even begun

there are still supplies faggot. people are still working.

Do you think they ordered extra, thinking they could make a quick buck and then it turned out everyone had enough toilet paper now.

>two layers
Absolutely insufficient. Got my stash of sweet four-layered toilet paper for the nearing apocalypse.

Won't happen until the homeless start spreading it through cities and hospitals look like war zones.

POST THE INSTORE PRICES

Attached: 1539879098982s.jpg (249x223, 7.73K)

JUST WAIT TWO WEEKS

Just wait......

Also, you’re Prime Minister is a douche

I'd give it 13 or 15 days.

Do people panic over flu season? No just retards on Yas Forums panic over nothingburgers.

Attached: nothingburger.png (294x294, 100.11K)

I'm trying to understand the psychology of people that criticize people stocking up on supplies. Lots of normies on Twitter calling them stupid. I realize prepping is socially unacceptable.

Just wait. When the first western city gets put under full quarantine, shit will hit the fan.

>shortage
You dumb niggers have no idea how over saturated our reserves of consumable products are. The shit you see in stores gets shipped in from a warehouse that’s absolutely stock fucking full for months and months to come
With capitalism you overproduce because $$$
With communism you run out of shit because nobody wants to work

cmon man anyone with half a brain on Yas Forums understand that the kikes try out most of their Psycho Ops on Yas Forums before testing them on the public...if you guys panic than the public will panic...the fact that the kikes are still making these coronavirus thread is trickery to get you to spend shekels on worthless bullshit...

pic unrelated...why didnt russia destroy turkey for the ambassador killing

Attached: payback.jpg (2048x1366, 323.58K)

Are you going to prep by buying some of that TP while you still can, leaf, or are you going to go home like the empty-handed cuck you are?

Attached: 31212D47-2BA5-4387-9749-FFE7AE8BE581.jpg (1024x488, 67.56K)

People didn't seem to bothered by 10 towns in Italy. The establishment is being smart in slowly weaning the masses into the reality of the situation. The best thing to do, As we all know, Would have been to shut non essential international travel down completely about 5 weeks ago. This maybe the next best thing.

Yeah, even if nothing happens with corona, how is it stupid to be prepared? And it's not as if you throw the stuff away. Having food for a few weeks in stock is smart, not stupid, no matter what.

It's probably herd mentality. They see some people doing something they and their social circle doesn't do, and so it's "stupid".

Any level of prepping makes people less dependent on, say, FEMA or the National Guard distributing rations. TPTB want people dependent because it makes them easier to control, so they spread the meme that prepping is indicative of mental illness. NPCs pick up on the meme and repeat it.

>has never heard of JIT
Mfw

Attached: E7B71CFB-A8AC-4555-BFB1-81F594F97827.jpg (124x95, 2.5K)

It's months worth until demand goes up 100x, then it's days worth.

It's literally just a mild flu. Fucking nothing.

Zero chance there is any quarantine here cause our government isn't retarded.

There's still A LOT of people who aren't buying into it. Out of my 7 other family members, 4 friends, and 10 co-workers, I'm the only person who has stocked up on extra food and medical supplies. My mom and my sisters BF are the only ones who are "watching it", and everyone else thinks it's a nothing burger, despite me imploring them that it's better to be safe than sorry and they lose nothing by having extra of everything.

Just wait a few weeks before the realization sinks in and the quarantines start to be announced.

The amount of people prepping out of fear is insane. Fear God Only! Don't lock your doors, don't buy a carbon monoxide detector or smoke alarm, don't wash your hands. It's such bullshit over the sniffles, guys! The common cold! Stop buying food. Fear. God. Only.

Attached: 75FF591A-8F2C-44A8-B3D3-2BEFDEB303C6.jpg (1280x720, 112.3K)

>shut non essential international travel down completely
Should have happened mid january. Now it's too late. This reminds me of WWZ, the book, in one chapter an ex gov official explains why they took so long to act. He says something to the effect "if you close down everything every time somebody screams apocalypse is coming, we wouldn't have had an economy to begin with". This is so much what's happening right now.

You do realize all the panic buying fake news is being pushed by shills and Jew media being PAID by companies like Amazon, Costco and Walmart. They stir up "panic" and make tens of millions in bonus bucks off an illness that has killed less people than a week's worth of car accidents.

moron detected.

The reality is that historically nothing ever happens and there is nothing people hate more than being wrong. You avoid the bad feel of being wrong by not prepping.

The real problem is that the people who prep always seem so damn certain of a happening and then it doesn't happen. They envision themselves in that situation. The bigger the spend the bigger a fool you would feel like.

You have to speak their language. I tell people that I always have 2-3 months worth of food on hand because I buy in bulk when there is a discount. If I want to have diverse options and good prices it means I have to hold some inventory.

If they are bleeding heart lefties I just tell them it's good for my mental health. It doesn't matter if nothing happens, having two months of bulk food that I will eat eventually is cheaper than two hours of therapy.

You have to frame the discussion in a way that eliminates the chance of being wrong and feeling dumb. You aren't prepping for something that might not happen, you are prepping to save money and preserve your mental health/peace of mind. That way you are a winner/correct even when nothing happens.

Next week.

It hasn’t begun yet.

Absolute brainlet take you fucking nigger tier retard.

Inventory costs money. Warehousing costs money. The less money you have tied up in a stockpile of bullshit the more you have to invest in other things and make profit.

Modern supply chain management is all about just in time production. It's incredibly agile.

Buying in advance does not mean an increase in consumption.

IT'S GONNA HAPPOOOOOON!!!
IT'S GOTTA HAPPOOOOOOON!!!!!!

Attached: 1579881816727.jpg (686x526, 51.32K)

The Chinese Communist party doesn’t weld people inside their homes because of the flu. Maybe they do.

The kinds of things people buy to prep are low margin. People buy cheap, shelf stable things so they can acquire more of it. They buy bulk quantities and the businesses make less per unit..

When everything blows over it's not like people just throw that shit out. Instead they consume it over time. This means less spending on higher margin finished food items in the future.

They don't want people paying $.40 for a day's worth of flour. They want people paying $5-6 for a day's worth of frozen pizza, snack crackers, and ground beef.

shill post. i work at costco in kirkland. water limits, no toilet paper, no bleach, no gloves, massive lines hours before the store opens. someone even got in a fist fight with an employee over someone else being allowed to "cut" the line to make a hearing aids appointment.

I can't tell if he's drunk off turpentine or alcohol.

we americans eat 15 x a day.
we technically have enough food for a couple years on tap. in times of need we can sacrifice and eat the standard 3 meals a day.

Attached: 1528144928296.png (226x238, 44.57K)

Fuck off, take a picture of your staff card and prove it

Office Depot reporting in; we sold out on handsoap and the customers said everyone else in town had been cleaned out. The guy who bought 97 of out hand sanitizers looked dejected when I told him corona is airborn and this soap is going to do nothing for him

Attached: 1568517672424.jpg (826x506, 79.06K)

it's just turd worlders who don't know how the 1st world works, let them stock up on shit and get into debt, we'll just restock and bump up production.

your store's manager is shit.

>WHERE IS THE PANIC??

Attached: corona patient.png (369x511, 371.28K)

>Bath Tissue
In Australia we call it arse wipe.

All out in the U.K.

The fact that they're leaving it on pallets in an easy access aisle next to furniture is proof of how fast its being sold.

that's barely enough for an average american to last a week

Attached: poo poo pee pee.png (750x757, 115.28K)

Why does he have a vacuum succing his dick?

Did he coom?

also why are they selling chairs next to toilette paper
???

Attached: 1579776697527.png (857x707, 321.89K)

I told my parents to stock up last week. Went with them to get some bottled water at a big lot store and they were all out of boxes of gallons of water. Only some boxes of small bottle. I told them the only thing worse than being paranoid is being right.

oh and this is in the suburbs on the east coast

I would have suspected huffing gasoline but you may have a more accurate read on this one user. Can you buy gasoline at Costco? Asking for a friend.

this is fake. companies try to keep as small a margin of excess product on hand as possible. it costs rent and electricity and manpower to have warehouses full of products idiot.. not to mention your overall asset risk is larger because if some unforseen problem like a food or fire or criminal activity could destroy your product. its safer to keep that capital liquid as cash and more useful as a business to handle unforseen expenses or investments

You're in Winnipeg aren't you?

IF and when Mockingbird wants it, your head will spin with how fast and crazy it spirals into utter chaos.

Wish I was Chinese now. I would love to call my boss and say “sorry Melvin...my door has been welded shut and I’ll have to hang out with the cats for a few weeks...glad I bought all that Costco buttwipe...peace out”

fake

j-just wait two more weeks !

Hey corona preppers, a lot of us are wishing you would die so we get some peace.

>memeflag
kike

Only the finest 8 layered quilted by a skilled peasant for my bottom.

I use paper towels to wipe my ass.

Also this.

how are people so afraid of death to the point where they start denying everything around them?

me in the middle

it's the big one guys.

How many guns were sold?

>things get restocked after they sell out

Imagine my shock.

Just in time supply lines have yet to get fully disrupted. Wait truck drivers start getting sick and having heart attacks on the road then shelves will stay cleared out.

If you are able to buy extra buy extra while you can. Better safe than sorry.

Attached: sieg_bernie.jpg (1200x675, 311.05K)

In all seriousness: nowhere have I seen any reason why this thing would stop and not infect the whole world

2 more weeks faggot

Am in Pullman, WA. Wal Mart shelves were a bit more bare than usual the other day, but most items were still in stock. More people are stocking up items, but it's not at a level of mass social panic.

things like covid19 let you separate retards from sane, conscious people. observe, note, remember. ive already cut off some people as soon as they started harrassing and laughing at coworkers wearing masks. im thankful for an opportunity to remind myself that im surrounded by mindless brainwashed npcs