/GBG/ - Greek Borders General - +10 Holy damage edition

Liveumap:
migration.liveuamap.com/en

Pastebin with full list of updates with archives, videos (with audio) and images
pastebin.com/MpfiJwPM

Recent Updates
>Refugees throwing a lot of CS Gas Grenades at Evros border guards
archive.is/fppwJ
archive.is/S2xW5
archive.is/1O2UC
>Greek residents have formed vigilante groups to find Refugees, catch them and deliver them to border guards
archive.is/4m3cS
archive.is/UGm2h
>Images from Turkish Police in riot gear and shields shooting gas grenades towards greek border(video from Greek Official sources)
archive.is/1XeD2
>Police in riot gear stop migrants trying to get on a ferry to Athens at Lesvos
archive.is/NduGH
>Refugees being put into Greek Landing Craft at Mythilene, more information to be released
archive.is/x0Moh
archive.is/NlYuk
>Refugees throwing a lot of CS Gas Grenades at Evros border guards
archive.is/fppwJ
archive.is/S2xW5
archive.is/1O2UC
>Armed men directing refugees towards greek border, shots can also be heard in the background
archive.is/rf4vW
>Migrants that have boarded the Greek Navy Ship will be sent to pre-deportation camps
archive.is/irN5j
>1000 refugees marching towards the city of Mytilene
archive.is/ZHTWu
>People camping and marching towards Mytilene classhed with police
archive.is/H5m5e
>President of the Hellenic Border Guard ends the "women and children" narrative
archive.is/xX9ox
>Bristol volunteer Lesbos migrant aid worker feels 'hunted'
archive.is/tjPUY
>Greek Soldiers stop group of immigrants trying to cross the border through the woods
archive.is/Vqahv
>Mare Liberum NGO being told to leave
archive.is/LRCmG

Attached: 1583352301213.jpg (494x960, 69.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eWRWY
archive.is/yuTgn
youtu.be/d66zyt_Kd6U[Open]
archive.is/FDZT2
archive.is/Oh03W
archive.is/GWcAK
archive.is/6VM0E
archive.is/g3F3e
archive.is/BUUg6
archive.is/F5yjS
archive.is/xrw9Y
archive.is/8x8GX
archive.is/Errat
archive.is/iYKNT
archive.is/ZBosH
archive.is/vuGWd
archive.is/ecECp
archive.is/TYD0l
archive.is/J3I7G
twitter.com/Vespasi96691348/status/1234222965920870400
twitter.com/bellingcat/status/1235274868515631104
twitter.com/mic_tra/status/1235146117354008576
twitter.com/john_wayne_gr/status/1235290239138177025
archive.is/rf4vW
archive.is/irN5j
archive.is/gceNc
twitter.com/StefSimanowitz/status/1235317399689232386
protothema.gr/politics/article/981324/petsas-se-attiki-kai-serres-tha-metaferthoun-oi-metanastes-pou-perasan-sta-nisia/
wiadomosci.onet.pl/kraj/grecja-polski-minister-oferuje-przyslanie-pogranicznikow-i-policjantow/vltdp76
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 dutch roach comes to shill bbc or something like that

Iranian asylum seekers who have recently fled to Turkey after the IranProtests are forcibly being transported to Greece border & then are forced by the Police officers to cross the border & enter the country. You can see police officers are threatening to shoot them!
>archive.is/eWRWY

Follow the hashtags:
#IStandWithGreece
#GreeceUnderAttack

archive.is/yuTgn

Highlights: (thanks huebro)
>Based farmers on Evros patroling with tractors and full lights to help the army and chase out the orcs.
youtu.be/d66zyt_Kd6U[Open]
>Pomak minority in Greece assists Hellenic Armed Forces and Hellenic Police by delivering food and drinks to the frontline!
archive.is/FDZT2
>hunters and fishermen helping police and army
archive.is/Oh03W
>Greek army calls reservists for potential deployment in evros
archive.is/GWcAK
>Refugees staging gas attack on children
archive.is/6VM0E
archive.is/g3F3e
>Greek coast guard pushing back boat
archive.is/BUUg6
>Greeks on Lesbos are burning down a UNCHR Migrant reception centre
archive.is/F5yjS
>Warning shots by our army at Greek-Turkish borders against invaders
archive.is/xrw9Y
>The representative of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees getting attacked by Greeks in Lesvos
archive.is/8x8GX
>Greek patriots tell economic invaders to turn back
archive.is/Errat
>Refugees destroyed church in Lesvos
archive.is/iYKNT
>Greek army reinforcements headin to Evros
archive.is/ZBosH
>Islamist illegal immigrants shouting Allahu Akbar wanting by force to invade Greece
archive.is/vuGWd
>Algerian migrant NGO activist records a video while standing together with the thousands of migrants that are trying to storm the Greek border
archive.is/ecECp
>Anry rapefugees storming the greek border.
archive.is/TYD0l
>Migrants burn tires and other things at the border in Evros
archive.is/J3I7G

Why do we care about non-White Greece?

Δεν6θα γίνει ποτέ γιατί είναι το μεγαλύτερο voter pool.

We just gotta wait for them to die out.

Attached: haha.jpg (1156x577, 104.57K)

twitter.com/Vespasi96691348/status/1234222965920870400
(((freelance journalists)))

Oi! Do you have a loicense for that post?

I don't know. Personally I think we should take the migrants off them and let them settle in London because we're a more tolerant nation and we need the diversity.

How great it is to be GREEK

Attached: aus_greek_diaspora.png (1206x629, 82.4K)

Fucking kek'd

Attached: Oi sis 👮‍♂️.png (960x873, 908.03K)

WTF is this

Στο δημόσιο δουλεύουν κυριολεκτικά 400-500 χιλιάδες άτομα. Από το συνολικό εργατικό δυναμικό των 5,1 εκατομμυρίων. Πώς γίνεται να είναι το μεγαλύτερο voter pool?

ok greekbro,you did good job but show is over.you cant milk it like kikes milking 6 gorillions.nothing really happend,scores are embarassing and low.

twitter.com/bellingcat/status/1235274868515631104

Greece is using fatal ammunition against unarmed refugees

Attached: file.png (1200x630, 1.21M)

Stop posting in Greek, jannys will Purge the thread.

>throwing rocks
>unarmed

so you are still here, nice

based

Sorry, I will rephrase my question:
State employees all in all represent about 400-500k out of a total workforce of 5,1 million and a population of 11,3 million. How are they the main voter pool?

Yes mate, I'll use this name cuz I'm changing the I'd frequently.

well, there is a border for a reason, if its closed you cant go through

The cucks are organising this one.

Someone, bring a truckload of tomatoes to throw at them.

Attached: 1583356823963.jpg (511x720, 220.63K)

Οικογενειακές ψήφοι.

np m8

>trusting (((Bellingcat)))

>Cue the unlocked freight containers filled with firearms popping up where migrant... eh sorry, invaders, are...

do you have problem with something türkler?

finally

Nice

>invades a country unarmed
How stupid are these people?

Attached: 13876105_10153737194357314_1712364266700747236_n.jpg (478x604, 46.02K)

Πολύ λίγοι το πάνε έτσι όμως. Και είναι σχεδόν μόνο τα υψηλόβαθμα στελέχη.

Are the rapefugees piling up outside the border or have they started going back?

twitter.com/mic_tra/status/1235146117354008576
Typical Jew, begging money to keep spreading fake news

Who cares, you guys will just make another after another.

>unarmed refugees
SILENCE, NAZI!

αν κάποιος ανων απο εδώ μου μαζέψει όλα τα δόντια απ'την άσφαλτο μετα τη διαδήλωση, θα σας τα κάνω κομποσχοίνι

The EU is making us into a refugee warehouse now that Turkey didn't work out. What's the plan when Koulis starts building those camps with the EU money?

Attached: Borders.png (826x437, 60.37K)

If anything that’ll just make it easier for Greece to deny any of them entrance and proceed to engage them as enemy combatants

Why wasting food to these degenerates? Use rocks instead. They're free and more effective.

get me my fucking wings

Attached: ESSGiw5XYAA7BzU.jpg (1024x724, 100.97K)

It's only a matter of time before greece will fall to the (((EU))) demands. Stay strong as long as you can bros.

Attached: 1578273271773.png (962x724, 716.33K)

First off, 99.9% of those people are invaders illegally crossing the border and thus inviting retaliation. Secondly, they're not unarmed. King roach's army is arming them with tear gas and roach police is assisting them in attacking our guards. Thirdly, every single Greek who's ever attended a protest under any label here in Greece, has been attacked with tear gas, flash grenades and batons by riot police, so stop bitching.

Is there a bigger joke on Earth than the Metropolitan "Police"?

>Why do we care about non-White Greece?
Because not all of us are Pakis, muhammed.

twitter.com/john_wayne_gr/status/1235290239138177025
>clap

National TV here in Norway actually showed on camera, immigrants trying to cross into Greece holding their children over the smoke of the fires so their eyes would run and they would cry. They fucked up big time... that wasn¨t supposed to be shown on TV

>Fat fuck Higgins is still acting as a NATO mouthpiece

Color me surprised. Would have thought he'd be too busy searching for Russians under his bed to bother with Greece though.

Attached: Hanns-Joachim-Friedrichs-Preis-2015_Eliot_Higgins_3.jpg (847x1271, 618.44K)

LATEST UPDATES

Armed men directing refugees towards greek border, shots can also be heard in the background
>archive.is/rf4vW
Migrants that have boarded the Greek Navy Ship will be sent to pre-deportation camps
>archive.is/irN5j
journalists sent away by the Greek police at the Mytilene port
>archive.is/gceNc
Turkish Police officers force Iranian asylum seekers to go to the Greek border and threatens to shoot them
>archive.is/eWRWY

Attached: MIGShipLesvos3.jpg (827x413, 43.69K)

Crash this shithole with no survivors

Good

They're insisting on calling them asylum seekers yet there was not a single Syrian among those arrested. They are attacking Greek borders guards along with the roaches. They are an invasion force, a blackmail force. If there's something to awe about the left it must be their unrelenting persistence of the denial of reality in the face of unquestionable facts. There isn't a language in existence that can put my pure hatred of these people into words.

Thats what you think

Nice. Added them to the next OP

twitter.com/StefSimanowitz/status/1235317399689232386

Why are Greek border guards stealing from the refugees? And since they're stealing their stuff, where are these weapons?

Attached: file.png (1600x1200, 3.72M)

its all on the pastebin also

I know mate

UPDATE
>Stelios Petsas (Govt. Spokesperson): They will not be treated the same as other people, they will not be registered, they cannot apply for asylum and they will be deported.
protothema.gr/politics/article/981324/petsas-se-attiki-kai-serres-tha-metaferthoun-oi-metanastes-pou-perasan-sta-nisia/

What make you think we'll allow more migrants in after the previous days events?

the fuck outta here with this leftist bullshit you fucking G*rm

>Migrants that have boarded the Greek Navy Ship will be sent to pre-deportation camps
>>archive.is/irN5j

Pre-deportation camps ? Sounds devious. Either deportation camps or deport immediately.I don't trust the fuckers.

Fatal ammunition? They are using tear gas grenades that have a lowww chance of killing anyone. It's not like they're using live rounds.

>Refugees throwing a lot of CS Gas Grenades
and they havent been gunned down yet why?

Attached: wtf.gif (236x224, 993.32K)

They are genuinely mentally ill. Don't even bother.

Time for some Right wing death squads

Attached: MmS9qzf3yOhG_640x360.jpg (640x360, 34.31K)

They say they are going to follow "rapid deportation tactics" without taking any asylum applications. Here's hoping

I believe they will stay there since they have been roaming the cities and trying to go to Athens at all costs... will most likely be processed and registered too

Pre deportation camps reads as prison in this case. Either cooperate and get deported or stay imprisoned for years

>Nazino island camp
Kek wills it ;-)

jfc, bong police are the most beta on earth. Even female Swedish police are based af by comparison.

Polish minister of internal affairs will propose sending 100 border guards and about another 100 policemen to help Greek counterparts.
sauce in kurwa:
wiadomosci.onet.pl/kraj/grecja-polski-minister-oferuje-przyslanie-pogranicznikow-i-policjantow/vltdp76

they are going to germany theres been protests demanding more wogs

>flag checks out

Attached: 1571436877427.png (2560x1707, 100.81K)

That the EU will force us to, first with bribes and then with sanctions.

kek :-)

some german and austrian right wingers are in greece/on the way to help with border protection