Daily reminder that if you live in the UK you can very easily be arrested...

Daily reminder that if you live in the UK you can very easily be arrested, searched or detained for creating and posting on Yas Forums threads. Happened to me and I didn't even do anything illegal, remember britbongs this is not a safe space if you live in the UK.

>Was spoken to by three police officers for a fucking Yas Forums post

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 18.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cCOAbkTs_a4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wat say?

What did you say in your post, and what did the policemen talk to you about?

Tell the British police I said fuck them crackas that's why we da Royal senpai now bitch ass Nigel ass nigga

>ALLO ALLO WE NOTICED YOU BEEN ON THE QUINBLY CHANNERS THAR
>GOT A LOICENNSE FOR THAT 8 SPEECH AND 'OPAGANDA

Attached: bongland.png (1007x574, 606.13K)

Nothing and nothing because he's making it up. There's enough shit about this country and its police without distracting ourselves with this BS

STFU you creepy bollock

Spoke about a recent terror attack in France and how it wasn't surprising. Within less than two hours three cops were at my door, they quoted the actual post and told me they were watching me.

>I didn't even do anything illegal
get compensation, if you didn't do anything illegal and were arrested. £££££ and ex gf of mine used to be a police officer and there was one guy in Harrow they just wouldn't arrest because he was always baiting them into wrongful arrest and suing. He made fortunes before they gave up.

I wish I was making it up. I'm only warning you guys because this place clearly isn't as secret and underground as we like to think it.

The joke that MI5, the police and Intelligence services are crawling around on Yas Forums actually isn't a joke.

i wonder is Canada this bad?

Attached: 88.jpg (300x100, 20.81K)

LOL. Things that never happened

>as secret and underground as we like to think it.
What retard still thinks this place is underground?

well it's not suprising.

The UK needs a violent revolution. Good luck, britanon

Attached: 1521019344668.jpg (1200x1177, 152.77K)

Retard thread

People think it's niche enough that no one will care, which makes it underground.

I give you an actual fucking true story for once rather than some InfoWars conspiracy theory and suddenly it's all

>Nah that didn't happen, sounds fake to me
>

Jesus fucking christ.

I don't believe you

If you're going to post an image to try and prove it happened, at least use one not stolen from a youtube video from over a decade ago.
Those uniforms have been gone for years lmao.

Yeah this site is the total opposite of underground.
It's public, treat it as such.

Next time try to atleast sound believable

I know I've already been thoroughly investigated, they know I'm alright. I honestly can't see many Yas Forums users being much of a concern. If they were sincere in what they were doing they'd be arresting the shill groups calling for violence like the JIDF etc.

Nice faggot jew op

Attached: 1583242916335.jpg (442x600, 33.58K)

yeah coronachan needs to pig out on human interaction so stupid shit like this will be fine due to more important things going on

post paperwork/caution

Did you tell them that they were going to be wearing makeup and passed around once the muslims took over?

>Live in the UK
>Don't use a VPN

Only got yourself to blame if this is even true which I doubt.

I didn't have time to take an actual photo as I was too busy shitting myself. This was the best picture I could find of a kinda reanactment.

This can not be true.

Attached: 1583015026358m.jpg (768x1024, 130.79K)

You were warned, that's all I'll say.

>hate is illegal
I’ve grown so weary bros, I don’t think I can go on

who the fuck buys a Damascus kitchen knife?

post or LARP you know the way it works.

Didn't get any paperwork, didn't get a caution. But was told if I carried on I would be arrested and they were watching me very closely.

kek

Attached: crimethink.png (995x960, 392.09K)

Still didn't happen
You said they visited you '2 hours' after you made that post, which is literally illogical since that's far less than the time it takes to subpeona an ISP for the details associated with the post ID.
Additionally, it's literally a contact resolution type call at best, no police officer is going to come to you within 2 hours for a non-crime lmao

Look at the lack of professionalism. Lady cop standing there with her hands in her pockets like a jerk. Disgraceful display.
Next time (and there had better be a next time, user) berate them on their poor presentation.

Post what, my badly beaten asshole?

The fuck am I supposed to post?

Holy shit there's Guildfordanons posting on here. Now that's based.

this sounds like bullshit, breaking the law usually involves, you know actually breaking the law

Ok thanks lad, i'm putting my Yas Forums days behind me now, it's just not worth the risk of being rumbled by the plod

I have never used a vpn when posting in the UK and nothing has ever happened to me

Attached: UK police warn that mocking criminal's hair could lead to charges for posting content that average people may find highly offensive or upsetting.jpg (644x338, 41.38K)

>Damascus kitchen knife
I thought Damascus steel could not be produced anymore? Wasn't the art of making Wootz steel lost?

When your police are ineffectual retards but you still live in a nightmare police state

Attached: 1984.webm (856x478, 1.96M)

You're clearly American, you used the word subpoena. Also you really think that's how it works?

>Also you're retarded please leave my thread.

keep pirating fuck those guys

you replied whilst I was typing, the caution.

Sorry m8 it really doesn't add up, do you have the original post? people literally say worse on LBC

lol that was me Will, i dressed up like your faggy cops and told you to get off Yas Forums. Now do as I say, get off, go work out. Go for a jog, pick up one your brit 2/10 slampigs that graze around your kebab joints, make some babies and have a good life.

“Damascus” is used to describe any steel with a wavy pattern in it. It doesn’t actually mean the old formula.

It's not real Damascus steel, it's just pattern welded.

Obviously the entire site is a massive honey trap. Doesn't matter though because everything posted here is satire anyway.

>pole spreading misinformation in the last months before he is kicked out
kurwa

I honestly wasn't using a VPN at the time, you think it would make any difference though? It's the fucking intelligence services after all, not some tween in his basement cellar hacking someone on World of Warcraft.

I would’ve laughed in their fucking face

>Clearly american
I literally interned with the CJS during my degree
Subpoena is used within the CJS, specifically subpoena duces tecum which means subpoena'd for information. The type of subpoena used in criminal investigations involving information needed from ISPs.

I can tell you're bullshitting about the whole thing, fuck off - you can't quote with section of the public order act you were warned about either. Since your conduct literally doesn't amount to a PO offence, not even S.5 PO.

>been using the hoighty toighty tippy typers on the electro ropes again I see

Haha this is bullshit I'll prove it. There are two genders and trannies are delusional, and AAHHHHH THEY'VE BROKEN DOWN THE DOOR AND DRAGGING ME AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER I'M GOING AWAY FOREVER FOR HATE CRIME PLEASE DON'T BE LIKE ME SAVE YOURSERFSFGFSSG

>Crew have chinese writing on their chests
Fucking moron, I bet you think you're redpilled lmao

It's not the same, the nu Damascus is just a composite of a few different layers of different steel to give it that wavy effect.

Flaggot backing tells me this is all BS

did you answer the door in your underwear?

>they quoted the actual post and told me they were watching me.
What would happen if you told them to fuck off and go stop Muslims from raping little boys and girls instead?

you sound upset

Attached: trannypolice.jpg (2048x1648, 662.16K)

Lol knobhead

DUDE, I SWEAR ON MY LIFE I'M NOT JOMING. HAND ON THE FREAKING POL BIBLE.

>Tommy Robinson wasn't such a fag after all, he's right about one thing. Which is you literally can get arrested for political opinions on the Internet.

you should use https at least lad

nah, just think you're a cunt

No......... Pajamas.

>It's the fucking intelligence services after all

No it's not. The "intelligence services" don't get involved in shit like this.

The reason all these people get caught shitposting on the internet is because they don't use a VPN. They use a website that logs their IP address and this IP address can easily be linked to their home address through their ISP.
A VPN isn't some kind of magic that makes you immune to everything on the internet, but this is literally the one instance where it will protect you. Your real IP wont be logged on the website you use and the police wont be able to link it to your address through your ISP (and if your VPN is encrypted, which it should be, even your ISP wont know what websites you've browsed anyway).

They don't get any kind of experts involved in shitposting on the internet. They don't have the funding for it.

I'm not retarded, so I thought it was best to pretend to be retarded.

>intelligence services
I thought it was the local police that showed up?

Don't over-invest in a larping spastic lad

kek u mad

Attached: 1527751404694.png (950x620, 1018.46K)

Wreck police like those Muslim lads in the twitter video yesterday. Put them on the ground They are vile rape enabling cowards and will leave you alone if you scare them.

What's an encrypted VPN? Is it different to a regular VPN?

England needs to be nuked.

Police in this country are not like in the USA. They're a bunch of slovenly self-important overpaid low IQ thugs these days. The female ones are useless diversity hires. We used to have the best police force in the world. Now they're just a politically correct embarrassment.

Well, MI5 aren't gonna turn up at my fucking door, but it'll be them that tracked me. The average coos can barely use Facebook, let alone track someone's location.

That's china.

Attached: 128051856236.png (680x680, 124.22K)

based

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (1200x897, 85.4K)

>no u

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-04 Scientists discover gene that predisposes Ashkenazi Jews to schizophrenia.png (879x306, 40.95K)

1984 wasn’t supposed to be an instruction book

Attached: 5049A978-CAD2-4650-8B60-A96F55C4A2B5.jpg (600x600, 99.31K)

police actually have special software for facebook etc

>That's china.
I stand by my statement.

By default a VPN should be encrypted, it's kind of the point of them. But some "VPNs" aren't actually VPNs, just some sort of tunneling or encapsulation.

If you're going to get a VPN always look at exactly what they offer. What is the point in getting one if they're going to keep a log of everything you do and give it willingly to the police anyway?

Timestamp the ticket they would have given you or fuck off and larp on Reddit you attention seeking dickhead

KEK COPE

Attached: UK - 6 Muslims rape white woman, walk free. White man protests, gets 21 months in prison..jpg (841x1879, 609.3K)

Is that at Westfield?
That mall is a train ride away from me

Attached: 4A98CC8E-AC55-493B-BDE6-9DB1538A1F7C.jpg (1674x2048, 208.18K)

English police are so pathetic. Their country is being destroyed from within and they're running around hunting for spoons and knives.

Those idiot cops, do they even know that the finger thing is saying "there is only one god that is Allah"?

>it's on Yas Forums so it must be true
>imagine being this literal-minded

>English police are so pathetic
If I was in England (unlikely) and their cops ever tried to harass me I'd just beat the shit out of them and leave.

Make the epicenter user's home here^

It’s either
>they don’t know what it means and they’re just doing it cuz he’s Muslim and it would be racist not to
or
>they know what it means and they agree

Attached: 7F6B123F-177B-4A61-BE52-312E616C8C4D.jpg (310x440, 24.03K)

A shit load of those cameras had to be removed due to budget cuts during the Cameron years.

Attached: sao008b2ga011.jpg (666x1087, 157.41K)

Are they watching you as they think you might be the cokeposta? (intentionally spelt that wrong, not sure if correct wording triggers things)

Might make sense as that user was fucking things off and on the thread.

Yes. Sometimes it is the Christians or Muslims chant at that area before the steps, bus terminal and understand station (and the older Stratford shopping centre, not the Westfield which is further ahead from the steps).

Imagine being so dense that after being warned literally 1000's times on the Internet that this happens, and it literally becoming a meme, being in the National paper and on BBC, Sky News etc, you still think:

>Oh, that doesn't really happen, you silly scoundrels! Golly gee!
>

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 97.08K)

>'OPAGANDA
Broke my silence

Attached: wEOGXkt.jpg (669x802, 147.31K)

>we must allow them to rape our little girls or else we're horrible people!
just nuke them now, please.

this thread is a larp but it's true about the police here and all the public services it's not even hidden they are sex obsessed literal fucking 2 digit IQ retards brainwashed into the rainbow sex cult that promotes genital mutilation and protects child rapists everyone knows this

I will probably move to the mountains in the coming years, I am an immigrant anyway.
I hope the English people take back their country and kick out the traitors in the government

Attached: london-pride-1024.jpg (1024x768, 293.19K)

>oi, sir, dis your post from da innanet, innit?

what a nightmare police state, harassing citizens for wrongthink, how is this different than communist China?

If the shtf I really want you guys to kill all your faggot police in Minecraft.
Our cops are mostly decent, which is amazing.

I wish I was in social media still. I would go drop the n-word left and right. I wouldn’t say nigger, I’d make them say nigger in their head.

a wog, a tiny woman and a potential school shooter on the left. absolute state

IT'S NOT A FUCKING LARP, THEY WERE LITERALLY AT FUCKING FRONT DOOR. GOD YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING RETARDED.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_12.34.21_PM.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 112.37K)