Why did some sandnigs 3000 years ago think it was a good idea to chop of every infant's foreskin

i can think of three reasons
>in the desert there's no water to wash dick
>prevent people from cooming all day long like poltards
>costly display/ritual would allow to identify those who werent serious about desert death cult and would not chop off their infant's foreskin
what is it?

Attached: 1537656_273827779441050_1160384604_o-1024x624.jpg (1024x624, 187.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1595204/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4547642/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Early tribal I.D. The bible itself says David cut off 200 foreskins from philistines and brought them in a bag to king Saul as evidence of his killings, jews didnt have foreskins so they had to come from philistines.

schizophrenia

huh, we know modern jews aren't the ancient ones, but khazars who took the name. Maybe they started cutting off their baby's foreskin's so they could pretend to be jews better? and the original reason was lost.

IIRC it was a mother that offered her son's foreskin to form a covenant with God, making up to all the shit we did at Eden. Or hygiene reasons: males get penile cancer if it goes unwashed (they all lived in the middle of a desert), also a lot of diseases are harder to catch the head of the dick is all dried up.

>evil spirit offers your tribe wealth and power
>all it wants in return is that you and your sons get mutilated and traumatized, effectively ruining any and all relations you can have with other tribes

Same shit why africans put stones in their mouth and put 30inches neclesses

>desert
>no water
>smelly bennis

Im just explaining the origin of the practice from a time before the khazars. Currently its done because the Torah demands it.

circumcision has been practiced in lots of cultures, not just by jews, and not just by semites. we don't know why. In Judaism it was a sign of Jews' unique covenant with El/YHWH, but we know it dates to before the monotheist period when these still believed in multiple Canaanite gods and had not yet syncretized El and YHWH. They were doing it before the Book of Samuel was even written.

Lots of cultures practice other forms of ritual mutilation.

>in the desert there's no water to wash dick
Why couldn't they just use piss to wash their dicks? Just pull your foreskin forward, take a piss, and let your foreskin clean itself. Animals don't wash their dicks, yet they do just fine with foreskins.

>why did some sandnigs 3000 years ago think it was a good idea to turn their infant's skull into a tube
>why did some chinks 3000 years ago think it was a good idea to bind their infant's feet into unusable clumps
Because humans do weird and irrational things to appeal to a current beauty standard or other vanities.

Attached: main-qimg-e693e05896d80bc35fc586826ac6ebd3.jpg (602x711, 113.35K)

The only purpose of circumcision is to discourage fapping. That's literally it.

Attempts to "justify" practices like this, or say not eating pork (pork carries diseases? nomads don't herd swine?) are missing the point. They are cultural taboos that arise in the impenetrable mist of prehistory, and then are attempted to be explained by later historical myths and legends (god said so, etc.). Why they originally arose are completely unknowable.

Some traditions are simply untraceable. Think of it as the mark of the beast.

If your in the desert for too long you hallucinate. Probably didnt drink enough gatorade. Saw a mirage demanding sacrifice and was rewarded with gatorade for good goy points.

I need to coom every day, so; the first one.

If god made man in his own image and perfect why does god command them to cut the foreskin off? Does god have a foreskin?

I still don't understand blood libel and matzohs part of it, why are they so sadistic?

God dick. Some would say it's infallusable

Did you watch Klopper's youtube video?
I believe he said that it began as a ritual of killing your first-born male son as the ultimate sacrifice to God.
Then it was just cutting off his penis.
Then it mellowed again to circumcision of all male sons.

didn't stop me

>why did some sandnigs 3000 years ago think it was a good idea to chop of every infant's foreskin

Circumcision was invented in ancient Egypt.
They did all sorts of weird body modifications and stuff.

Whats strange is that the jews were allegedly enslaved by the Egyptians and got free but then they kept up with the Egyptian custom of body modifications. But just on the penis.

Attached: creatura.jpg (452x798, 109.34K)

Mostly reason one. Circumcision stops the buildup of Smegma. That's not important in modern civilization, but it was important before there was constant access to basically unlimited running, potable water to use for bathing, showering, and latrine use.

Are you fucking retards? It was to prevent children (and later men) from masturbating since jerking off was considered sinful.
You lose the ability to enjoy yourself after mutilating your wee wee.

but don't you have to use lubricant to jerk it? that wasnt available to sandnigs 2000 BC

there isn't any archaeological evidence for this. there has been an extremely long Israelite taboo against human sacrifice- which is explained/"justified" with the Binding of Isaac. It's very old, and was another thing Israelites saw distinct between themselves and Canaanites (note frequent attacks on Baal and Molech in the OT)

I use spit lol

plus Onan was able to figure it out just fine

>I use spit lol
they had spit as well back then.

That sucks dude. I can’t imagine what it’s like to have a mutilated dick.

Thats the point.

You braindead retard that is 19th and 20th century thinking.

I know.

personally i don't use lube to masturbate, i just jerk the remaining skin, it would be 1000x better with foreskin

there is zero textual or archaeological evidence for this. It's a modern innovation. Circumcision was done as a sign of their covenant with god. Why it originally arose is completely unknowable.

They didn't use tools early on. They bit it off.

It's also early trauma programming.

And a way to rebel against the petty matriarchies that quickly dominated any lush but overpopulated agrarian city.

Attached: 1555787181231.png (1000x955, 441.22K)

it's a flesh sacrifice so evil spirits don't attack

>It's also early trauma programming.

We know now that if you inflict severe pain on an infant they have a much lower pain threshold in adult life. You are essentially teaching them to feel pain like any other ability a kid can pick up by experiencing it.

no they didn't. we know they used a blade, there are drawings that depict the practice.
they also weren't agrarian or urban. they were pastoralists living in small communities.

Dude, I'm still trying to figure out why boomers thought it was a good idea to open our borders 60 years ago.

Attached: 1551360783872.png (2480x3508, 431.76K)

Revelation from God

Just as celibate is "a sign of priests' covenant with god". But it's known celibate is a made up thing by a pope in 12th centuary who didn't want priests to inherit Church's lands. I'm sure circumcision has a practical menaing behind it as well.

>Why they originally arose are completely unknowable
that's why we're trying to get a reasonable answer. since cutting of a foreskin is not entirely save, nor painless, there must have been some purpose to it. we'll never know it for sure, of course.
these are just narratives to justify the practice ex post. these narratives do not reveal the actual purpose of the practice
then why did the egyptians do it

everyone is going to stink anyway if that's the case, what does a little extra dickstink matter?

Most coomtards are circumcised.

kek

>pinch tip of foreskin
>dick goes up like a ballon
>release
>shake

Guess how I know you don’t have a foreskin

>these are just narratives to justify the practice ex post. these narratives do not reveal the actual purpose of the practice
yeah I agree, that's my point. we can't know why.

you cannot jerk the head then which has most of the nerve endings...awful
don't you want to chop off the nuts of the doc who mutilated you?

>why did some sandnigs 3000 years ago think it was a good idea to chop of every infant's foreskin
neonatal trauma makes for good lil golems

Boomers gonna boom

>Dude, I'm still trying to figure out why boomers thought it was a good idea to open our borders 60 years ago.
60 years ago, boomers went to primary school and did not decide on migration issues

This. It also took balls. It basically told everyone you weren't some wanker and if you were crazy enough to cut your dick god only knows what other crazy shit you would do

They didn't it started as a cosmetic procedure that just snipped a small part off. Jews turned it into a full circumcision during the ran era because jewish men were hiding the cosmetic change so they'd look normal. It's a problem with the eternal jewish condition where their religion forbids them from being normal

Jews are naturally filthy people who didn't know how to wash their dicks. The logical conclusion is to cut off their dicks but Jews are not always know for logic.

>yeah I agree, that's my point. we can't know why.
fuck you kike, it's all in the pic
fuck you slave

Attached: 0drmi5ze1kb11.jpg (1008x1580, 540.1K)

That's why america does it, not why jews do it. Retard

>gipsy nigger
>learn to spell
even niggers can spell necklace

Bronze Age pastoralists living in the hills of palestine had no idea what cutting an infant's foreskin on would do to their psychological profile you dunce. you posted a complete non-sequitur

>then why did the egyptians do it

I dunno lol.
They believed in over 2000 gods. They would deform kids heads when they were growing just to make funny shapes.
And they circumcised girls and boys but the juice only kept doing it to the boys.

Attached: mynameisfredherbertandimabailbondsman.jpg (300x168, 4.75K)

Source?

pigs carry parasites and disease in hot weather and are often used for body disposal which will transfer human diseases to the pigs and then back to humans

There is a tradition of Christian celibacy dating back at least to St. Paul. It is defended to various extents by a variety of Church Fathers. Why it was codified for the Priesthood in the West in the 12th century is one thing, but the tradition definitely had an influence.

I've fantasized about torturing them of course, I don't know who the doctor was.

also its incredibly easy to disguise human flesh as pork

It's number two and three you're dead on. Number 3 self selects harsh people which will do better in tribal wars.

you know how man learned how to domesticate animals?

it's the same idea but for fellow people

just imagine how it was before asepsis, anesthesia, clean bandage etc.

pedophilia, it's much easier to fondle a flaccid dick if it has no foreskin.

>use copper blade
>risk infection

Starts with mouth. Moves to blade later on. Some ultra orthodox sects still us teeth.

that's true but that's not why eating pork was forbidden to jews. None of their texts or non-biblical records make any reference to this. They probably were completely unaware of pig parasite rates, especially since by a certain point they no longer had interaction with swine.
The taboo arose, for reasons unknown. But it was practiced for religious, cultural reasons. Because God said so.

Be in desert, no water, sand infecting under foreskin. It made sense at the time. Same with not eating pork which tends to carry more disease

It was from a BBC Horizon TV program but heres something from google:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1595204/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4547642/

>Physiologic studies indicate that very early pain or stress experiences have more than immediate consequences for infants. Assessment and care of pain are complex subjects made even more complex and challenging when the individual experiencing pain is a very young infant. This review provides evidence that significant and long-lasting physiological consequences may follow painful insults in the very young, including changes in the central nervous system and changes in responsiveness of the neuroendocrine and immune systems to stress at maturity.