Gene sequencing Proves Coronavirus Invades Your Brain/Central Nervous System

This is why people are suddenly falling down

twitter.com/globaltimesnews/status/1235178507820347392

Attached: nigger.png (1179x1213, 575.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mp.weixin.qq.com/s/bF2YhJKiOfe1yimBc4XwOA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wash your hands and pay taxes

You threatening me

And then fall over and die anyways because you left your eyeballs exposed to air or you didnt decontaminate 100% perfectly or something stupid

We are all fucked

The brain looks angry.

time to start washing my eyes

Attached: 1494086219178.jpg (500x500, 32.88K)

It is man it has coronavirus

How long will you keep downplaying this

unfortunately state needs taxes, so never

This

Fuck off, literally 90% of viruses and bacteria can become encephalitis if your immune system is shit enough. This is how kids die of chicken pox in most cases.

user, it's a battle royal, not a survival game. The point is simply to be the last one to fall dead over with corona and you win.

Bullish

ITS JUST THE FLU, BRO!!! STOCKS ARE SOARING!!!

>patient with encephalitis

That literally means a pathogen found its way to the brain. Can happen with many infections (even very benign stuff like herpes). It doesn't imply this is something covid typically does.

I'm no medfag so I'll be happy to be corrected. Otherwise stop hyping this shit.

kek

Now I can't un-see it

This explains the videos of people falling, there are many new videos of that from Iran too. But in some of these videos, the people walk fine and they seem healthy enough to move around and then they just fall over and die? wtf

Literally what every virus does.

oy vey

Attached: you tried.png (413x516, 51.35K)

lmao enjoy your nerve dance

Herpes does this too and 60% of people in the US have herpes.

>Expert consensus on comprehensive treatment of corona virus disease in Shanghai 2019]
was released march 1st
it says this virus gives you bradycardia Defined as>{Bradycardia typically does not cause symptoms until the rate drops below 50 BPM. When symptomatic, it may cause fatigue, weakness, dizziness, sweating, and at very low rates, fainting]
so they have to be careful that your heart rate doesnt get to low,
I quote >>"Because severely ill patients often have elevated IL-6 levels, which can easily lead to bloating, opioids should be avoided;
>>*** 2019-nCoV can still inhibit sinus node function and cause sinus bradycardia, so it should be used with caution on the heart."***

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-04 People in Wuhan China suddenly collapse in the street because of Corona Virus(1).png (473x558, 443.52K)

Per gets it. The real joy is outliving the trash.

kek

It shut last down the part of your brain that controls breathing

33 a's at the end of the sequence confirms that this is a freemason bioweapon, that's why it hit italy so hard because they want to take out the jesuits.

Good luck fren.

>people are suddenly falling down
yes so many that we still only have the same 3 webm's of it happening

Do I set user straight or just let user believe every stupid thing he reads? That is the question.

how do i wash my brain
???

Attached: 1D540826-74CC-4610-B3A5-A4FABF9D0C1B.jpg (1024x1016, 115.71K)

And nothing from Italy.

Lmao any virus can pass BBB and cause neurological problems.

carefully

Kek I’ve been saying this as well, all this time we’ve got like 10 vids max

lots of videos for you from iran, check twitter

If we're all fucked, tell me right now what else we're supposed to do. You come in, say we're all fucked, offer no solutions or anything constructive whatsoever, merely whining and acting like a fucking doomed, and then wonder why we aren't all panicking along with you. If we're all fucked I'm going down laughing about washing my eyeballs. Fuck off.

lmao any virus can use your immune system against you

lmao any virus can cause you to choke on your own fluids

lmao any virus can reinfect you again and again

if we have videos from Italy the normies will wake up

>Iran
I heard they were more of less killing their own people by giving them steroids. Which suppresses the immune system.

I REPEAT THIS VIRUS MESSES WITH THE NODE SINUS FUNCTION IN THE HEART SLOWING THE HEART BEAT DOWN DANGEROUSLY LOW TO EVEN UNDER 50 BEATS PER MINUTE

Can't infect your eyes if you don't have any.

Attached: 1_c9i-CNBWnombK2imjbMmoQ.jpg (1920x816, 140.09K)

Kill yourself, that's what I'm suggesting

There are thousands of cases in Europe now.
The videos should be numerous.

Based Event Horizon poster

Lead by example, nigger

Other user is right. If we are actually doomed there is nothing to fear. Worrying about the inevitable is for incels.

Wait what the fuck my CSF is already expanded and there is a tumour there.... what does this mean

THIS IS THE MORE LIKELY REASON PEOPLE FAINT {Bradycardia typically does not cause symptoms until the rate drops below 50 BPM. When symptomatic, it may cause fatigue, weakness, dizziness, sweating, and at very low rates, fainting]
>so they have to be careful that your heart rate >doesnt get to low,
>I quote >>"Because severely ill patients often >have elevated IL-6 levels, which can easily >lead to bloating, opioids should be avoided;
>>*** 2019-nCoV can still inhibit sinus node >function and cause sinus bradycardia, so it >should be used with caution on the >heart."***mp.weixin.qq.com/s/bF2YhJKiOfe1yimBc4XwOA

I know, but ..... nothing yet

First part I do but the second I don't.

Im sure there will be a couple. Yas Forums will play them over and over and over.

THERE IS HOPE, MEGA DOSING VITAMIN C

Wash your brain.

Take your meds schizo

>stop spreading information about this because muh boomer 401ks and Trump reelection

Hope you experience the most painful death Corona can provide

Reminder china is a disgusting bacterial breeding ground to begin with and South Korea isn't much better.

You sounds really butt hurt just because I said there is nothing to fear.
Live in fear, pleb. I hear religion is good for that.

Can’t shit like this cause horrific autoimmune diseases and stuff too?

I never feared the virus itself because I trust genes to fight it but this is fucked

>older chinese lady coworker sits behind my desk

I have coronavirus dont I?

it's that, but also several areas are basically unreachable by healthcare workers because there are floods, earthquakes and poor infrastructure, those are the areas I have seen even kids fall down in videos, can't confirm of course, but there are videos

remove the weakness, become stronger

It's just a flu. You've had the flu before right? No biggie. :)

you are retarded, ya my post is not aesthetic but I'm taking the inforation form the chinese official treatment plan release on March 1st what fuck kind of close minded NPCs are you people?

Fpbp

You must think about breath all the time. If you fall a sleep you are dead. Not kidding. We are fucked.

Don’t respond to anyone referencing meds or schizos. Thank you for the info user.

listen up
Expert consensus on comprehensive treatment of corona virus disease in Shanghai 2019]
was released march 1st
it says this virus gives you bradycardia Defined as>{Bradycardia typically does not cause symptoms until the rate drops below 50 BPM. When symptomatic, it may cause fatigue, weakness, dizziness, sweating, and at very low rates, fainting]
so they have to be careful that your heart rate doesnt get to low,
I quote >>"Because severely ill patients often have elevated IL-6 levels, which can easily lead to bloating, opioids should be avoided;
>>*** 2019-nCoV can still inhibit sinus node function and cause sinus bradycardia, so it should be used with caution on the heart."***

This. And clean your room, bucko.

>despite mound of evidence to the contrary, my opinion (based on no evidence) is that there's nothing to fear
You don't do critical thinking much, do you

>REEEEEEEE I'M IRRATIONALLY TERRIFIED AND IF YOU'RE NOT, TOO THEN SUFFER!

are you a fucking child?

Kek

There is nothing to fear from certain doom.
You live in fear though.

He is an internet badass that gets ignored IRL for his superior intellect. However here, online, he is recognized for the genius he is.

>any faggot from reddit can post here

Everybody forgets the ears. Maybe I read too many medical horror books.

Inb4 Biden blames this and names Hillary his successor

MITÄÄN
EI
TAPAHDU

It has three hiv proteins and one from viral encephalitis. So not surprising. Treat severe headaches as an initial symptom as fever and use chloroquine on onset and ten following days and pray.

All changed, changed utterly:
A terrible beauty is born.

what if the virus effects autistic people the worst

>chloroquine
how much? what dose?

Now that I'm stocked I'll let you faggots in on a little secret. The only way to prevent infection or combat it before it moves into full swing is ionic silver.
No, not to drink or swallow. 10ppm ionic silver solution in a nebulizer, with a mask that allows nose and mouth inhalation.
Nano silver particles bind to the surface protein fumarin on the virus and prevent it from infecting cells. It also prevents replication in already infected cells by preventing the virus from forming a capsid.
I've got the stuff stockpiled.

By believing official government information.