Bernie Salt thread

Attached: bmtp94x6xkk41.jpg (750x624, 56.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/y1A7cjh
imgur.com/a/N4rPHJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

american elections in general are a complete mess

bernie faggots need to explain why did bernie do badly solely based on pverty rate of the sate, higher poverty less votes for bernie, why don't poor people want what bernie if offering?

Attached: TaqUXco.jpg (1080x841, 240.75K)

black people are based

My Facebook feed is full of Berntards.

Attached: facebook salt.png (514x795, 367.67K)

kek these are great

Lmao Bernie bros never thought this one through.

>offer free gibs to the people who are already getting free gibs
>wtf why wont they vote for this old white jew promising them things they already have?

Attached: Untitled.png (1010x786, 547.85K)

Redditors are starting to taste the redpill.

Attached: bern_salt_7.png (1416x398, 79.86K)

SCREW YOUR OPTICS. I'M GOING IN!

Attached: bern_salt_5_gun.jpg (640x166, 15.92K)

Attached: 78BB0CEA-FE6F-4CA7-AE87-23D5C8359B70.jpg (828x449, 159.84K)

Bernie Salt thread

>american elections in general are a complete mess

Got one already.
Dilate bern bro. The kike commie isn't going to raise your wage to 15 an hour.

The weird part about this is that the seniors who voted for Biden were mainly in the 50-60 age range and majority of them actually have jobs or if they retired some form of part-time jobs so they don't stay home and go the fuck insane.

I'm 22 drowning in medical debt/student loan/African-American, but these nigs are fucking retarded lazy shits. I still managed to get out and vote in Arkansas even with a long line. Fuck Bernie, Ridin' w/ Biden.

The Democrat civil war between niggers and Berniebros is loads of fun. I'm enjoying every minute of it.

This is the same aftermath when blacks voted against gay marriage in California.

I'm getting ready to mine all this salt, how about you guys?

Attached: s05_24042462.jpg (1247x820, 365.25K)

>The kike commie isn't going to raise your wage to 15 an hour
Most entry level shit jobs in urban areas already pay at least $15 an hour. It's the de facto new minimum wage. Doesn't change the fact that a dollar today is nowhere near what a dollar 20-30 years ago was. But that's the Fed's fault, not Drumpf's.

Attached: 800px-Seal_of_the_United_States_Federal_Reserve_System.svg.png (800x800, 89.95K)

Plantation Master Joe

Attached: MV5BZjNmNTMwYzAtMDk4ZS00OGY4LTg0MjMtZjc1ZTNmMTlhOTc4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@.jpg (1777x727, 156.86K)

EVERY SINGLE BLACK VOTER

IS SLAVE TO THE SYSTEM

quick question do you live in arkansas ?

I'm actually rooting for the niggers. What the fuck is going on here.

Attached: 1531957155322.jpg (762x1188, 276.4K)

Of course. The young people don't vote, it always was like this. The Sander's online community is a very loud minority

I love when the true colors of the "progressives" come out.
>"OMG WE LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH RAP MUSIC IS DA BOMB YO"
>"OMG YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGERS WHAT ARE YOU DOING HOW DARE YOU GO AGAINST OUR WISHES WTF GOD DAMN FUCKING NIGGERS"
The progressive's motto is essentially "Do what we say or fuck off" because they're all secretly closeted fascists.

Attached: 1578023044719.jpg (250x250, 7.43K)

dude. no one votes in person anymore. there is absolutely no need for an "election day" holiday. get your mail in ballots

>democrats are the REAL fascists!!!!
go back to r/thedonald

Attached: 1580515117790.png (235x290, 104.17K)

It doesn't exist anymore, because you fascists bitched and moaned so much that it got removed.

Got any other zingers?

Attached: 1575426774623.jpg (600x600, 35.19K)

DUDE WE MOVED INTO THE POOR PART OF THE CITY AND WE'RE OPENING A CO-OP MARKET WITH BLACKS AND MEXICANS.

BERNIE 2020

>they dont know their state probably has laws that allow them to skip a part of work to go vote if they give enough notice
Lol young people are retarded

Attached: 1583352133681m.jpg (1024x547, 109.37K)

Dems are totalitarian communists, not fascists. Fascism is all about defending the nation, while communism is all about subverting it.

Who knows what's real anymore anyway. Some of these crowds might have been paid stooges. Like the rent-a-protestor thing that goes on.

i guess that would explain why you reddit niggers have flooded here and made this place even shittier than it was before

Blacks actually love old white racists like the Clintons and Biden. They secretly long to be slaves again, which contrary to popular belief was a pretty comfy life. When whites like Trump and Bernie talk about empowering blacks and giving them opportunity, they run for the hills.

Attached: 1583301721681.png (680x487, 279.46K)

I've been on Yas Forums since the Bush administration, you fucking newfag. Also, not an argument.

kek
Bump

Attached: berniecrying.jpg (1100x825, 80.29K)

or maybe it's the basic human nature that we are preoccupied with so much other shit in our lives that we mostly prefer something familiar because we already made the assessment if it harmful or not, bernie for most of people is a complete unknown factor so you rather focus on the things that you are occupied with rather than go out and try to assess if bernie is going to fire up the gulags and who is a gulag anyway in bernie's mind

no one on pol was involved in getting your sodomite ridden plebbit shit removed. I sincerely hope you're baiting

Attached: 18429352345189.jpg (624x480, 44.22K)

It's true. Blacks look at shitholes like Haiti and Africa and they know they are better off under white rule with minimal responsibility. All they want is someone who will give them free gibs for not acting like savages, and who will treat them with a tiny amount of respect.

Attached: b.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

YAASSSS i love the inevitability of both presidential candidates being die-hard ZOGbots! post more delicious goy salt!!

Attached: 1.jpg (880x724, 250.8K)

The lower your IQ is the probability of you being a conservative goes higher.

Attached: 1569470204022.png (640x727, 174.02K)

Same here.

Godspeed, friend.

Honestly as much as I hate niggers this has been hilarious, seeing the same niggers that far lefites like to defend and shit on white people daily btfo their movement in a single night and seeing them kvetch about it on twitter completely confused as who to blame is hilarious, this is ur brain on leftism boys, enjoy the ride.

conservatives don't vote in democratic primaries you fuggin ginger

Attached: esmies.png (594x411, 247.9K)

Just put in a reminder to vote for Biden. Thanks Berniebros.

>Bernouts start getting redpilled and go full blown NatSoc
This is what we need

Attached: 1571009129899.png (741x468, 212.04K)

>YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL CANDIDATES ARE CREATED EQUAL. BUT IF YOU LOOK AT ME AND YOU LOOK AT ME AND YOU LOOK AT SLEEPY JOE, YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE!

>SEE NORMALLY IF YOU GO 1 ON 1 WITH ANOTHER CANDIDATE YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING. BUT I'M A COMMUNIST FREAK AND I'M NOT NORMAL. SO YOU GOT A 75% CHANCE AT WORST TO BEAT ME!
>AND THEN YOU ADD WARREN TO THE MIX? THE CHANCES OF ME WINNING DRASTIC GO DOWN!

>SLEEPY JOE! THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE! AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR ME AT THE POLING STATIONS!

Attached: 2016-08-17-3b186b10_large.jpg (600x300, 67.07K)

What are the odds of antifa burning down the DNC convention center?

I'm sorry, but did Bernie already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only Super Tuesday. Does not having the lead at Super Tuesday count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Bernie is still playing right now and he has been the best candidate in the race for how many years now? He's playing one of the worst politicians in the DNC who just happens to have a lead because he's feeding off the energy of SC boomer voters. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Sanders is one of the best fucking senators in congress, he went 13-3 last year and would of won the 2016 nomination if the voting wasn't rigged. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Sanders wins. Oh look at that, Biden just forgot his name again when he needed to remember it, just like Hillary did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this sub again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Sanders topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like him because he's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Blacks will show up and kill them for good ol uncle Biden

it's really easy sometimes to forget just what type of realities other people live in. i cannot even imagine what this person does to cope with his own reality to have typed such a bizarre thing out to a public forum

Democrats rig their primaries it should be blatantly obvious to these people at this point.

When you spend 4 years trying to appeal to blacks and push diversity and degeneracy just to lose

imgur.com/y1A7cjh

Attached: 1568966456060.gif (400x225, 1.73M)

fire is still going hot, they're doubling down on donations

Attached: why he lost echo.jpg (1440x1696, 602.09K)

Antifa in Milwaukee are a bunch of fags they wont do shit

Attached: why he lost 2.png (1268x337, 87.31K)

nigger are going to destroy the soi boi berniebros

So is communism.

I would unironically fucking cream myself watching a bunch of nogs and bernbros go at it on national TV. The webms would be the icing on the cake

>dat third thred
Literally echo chamber.

Attached: why he lost 4.png (842x748, 1.04M)

My favorite salt from last night. No one on Yas Forums could have created such a scathing post about Bernie. And this is from ChapoTrapHouse, the most fanatical pro-Bernie subreddit out there.

Attached: despair 1.png (895x677, 78.13K)

Stop spreading this malarky you dog faced pony soldiers.

best part is none can say why without being banned from their own subred for being racist

>stupid niggers

Attached: they just cant say blacks.png (852x400, 58.47K)

>I am a transgender college student with a debt of over $40,000 in student loands and thousands in medical co-pay for simply existing
AHAHAHAHAHA

>LITERAL fucking cancerous d*scord trannies supporting Bernie
And just like that I'm a #BidenMissile now.

Attached: 1496023272521.png (1128x1002, 105.4K)

this thing lost dozens of votes singlehandedly

Attached: 3-3-20 berni biden meltdown.png (1938x434, 187.45K)

i went to the bernie subr*ddit and a bunch of canadians were talking about how they are going to start phonebanking for bernie to save the revolution lmao

Blacks are based patriotic americans. even though they vote for dems they still realize the dangers of marxism and communism in America, especially the older generation

r/wayofthebern has a LOT of cope and salt if you can stand the cancer of Reddit. Here is a snippet.

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-04-17-04-54~2.png (1417x1033, 620.13K)

88 salt posts from Chapo last night: imgur.com/a/N4rPHJQ

As a 28 year old millennial I have seriously never sent anything in the mail nor do I understand exactly how to do that.

I can't stand that site but stoking the flames on sandersforpres right now is too good to resist

Attached: dem dumpster.jpg (960x606, 82.6K)

Never mind that social media is keeping people radicalized by design.
>nooo maybe there's a world outside my bubble

Attached: bernie bros.jpg (893x485, 83.17K)