Whites were savages and we taught them civilization, the Islamic golden age led Europe out of its dark period...

Whites were savages and we taught them civilization, the Islamic golden age led Europe out of its dark period, you all like to LARP as a superior race but the Arabs/Persians/Turks/nafris taught you good manners and science.

Attached: 1582378727247.jpg (1622x1454, 1022.61K)

We are superior in every way

Attached: 1582377932268.jpg (1086x610, 160.04K)

Lies
And now you drink camel piss straight from the camel, have a winding loop straight to hell of inbred genes, lose to Israelis despite outnumbering them 100 to 1 and surrounding them, don't produce anything for the world or for yourselves and only take, your religion and prophet are being BLACKED as we speak, and you flee your laughable, failed Islamic world to Europe for that glamorous gib lifestyle. You are and always will be physically, socially and spiritually identical to niggers.

Attached: 1582147286725.jpg (650x494, 180.3K)

>Whites were savages and we taught them civilization

When rome was building city states you were fucking goats in the sand.

why are you speaking a white language on a white computer network, shitskin?

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Attached: 1508168500553.jpg (736x473, 54.99K)

Europe went into a dark period because Islam cut off the trade routes while fighting European empire. And taking the knowledge they had acquired.

Now do one with the Mongols and Turks literally REKING Baghdad and the Islamic Caliphate lmfao

Cope snowniggers

>implying this whole thread isn't a cope thread

Isnt that guy in the pic sample the dude who invented the scientific method? Persia is pretty awesome

gay thread

Based thread

Shame you guys are too retarded to do anything in this present day.

WE

why are you speaking a white language on a white computer network? wasnt built by you, wasnt built for you.

>pooling the innovations of civilizations you eradicated and now can no longer innovate is a golden age
>enslaving geniuses and forcing Arabic names on them makes their inventions Arabic
if you steal something and kill it’s inventor you can certainly claim it as yours but you’re still an inbred 85 IQ retard who not only can’t produce anything but actively prevents others from producing anything either.

Muslims literally invented useful mathematics

WuZ

Stop proxy fagging JIDF.

The Islamic "Golden age" was the result of conquest and the sacking of libraries before they burned them asunder.

Cope
Based
Cope
Cope
Cope

>cope
Prove it. A successful murder cult is still only a murder cult:

We taught you science nigga, we were kings while you were in caves.

Hindus are Muslims?

European women love Arab BVLLS. Pass it on.

Attached: bVfeQ3RtS9lu.jpg (602x727, 179.46K)

some good things came from sandniggers
that's fact and undeniable
>whites did more to advance civilization, but okay i'll give you your moment of glory
the question is what are you doing now?
nothing
absolutely nothing
your own people don't even want to live in their own country

this might aswell get called
frogs law

if Islam is so wonderful why is EVERY SINGLE majority muslim country an absolute shithole full of some humanities filthiest inbred people?

We was literally conquers the whole planets while you were eating poo kek, Muslims are gods chosen people.
Literally yes

on the contrary. Your amount of cope is demonstrated in the sheer fact you came here to post this.
op is a faggot father fucker and wants to suck Mohammed’s cock.

Attached: 131F18C0-CA53-4938-8EA4-28B55D4C0D2E.jpg (600x900, 220.77K)

Muslims countries are the best in the world.
Murders=based
Cults=super based
Murder cults=super duper mega ultra based

Men aren’t men unless they have brown eyes, exactly why the fr*ncoid is such a pathetically feminine creature

so, what you're saying is that the 'savages' your people 'enlightened' ended up passing right the fuck by your crummy 'civilization'?
why would you boast about that? lmao
"it ain't where you're from, it's where you're at"
stay dirty, my fren

Ummmm hello?? Based department???

Attached: 85AF37A8-211A-4F28-B5B5-EE6C0B158837.jpg (997x700, 290.91K)

It would be preferable if they were doing nothing. They’re actually counterproductive to human civilization. Islam could very well trap humans on earth through it’s unique kike nigger dysgenics and backwards Luddite sensibilities.

You're coping, Muslims dominate whitoids and mutts.

Attached: 1583116325680.jpg (410x598, 39.97K)

>be arab
>hate iranians
>WE WUZ their history anyway
What did they mean by this?

>claims to be superior
>billion arabs still live quality of life from 2000 years ago.
Yeah, buddy

He's not a mutt, but literally sandnigger.

You live in a shitty desert and you're the product of countless invasions by shitskins

Stay mad, we rule this planet, Allah willing you will pay jizeyah money with your legs over your necks.

The history of the middle east is absolutely based and amazing suprisingly. They were actually kangs.

Attached: c2hdmoz573621.jpg (740x956, 86.78K)

Mohammed was a fag

Yas Forums BTFO

Allah willing wiping your anus with violet oil will magically bolster your cousin fucking immune system and save you from the virus you contracted while licking shrine doorknobs

Your shitty country should be renamed btw
It's Palestine, and you're Palestinian.

witnessed, but you need to be specific.
>Mohammed was a bottom fag

Attached: 1560246370836.jpg (600x315, 30.37K)

It's easier to create agricultural based civilizations and large cities in the fertile river valleys of the middle east than the ice-cold tundras of Scandinavia. In the pre-modern world civilization was synonymous with urbanization.

The Islamic golden age consisted of very little advancements or innovations, it was almost entirely based on the preservation of works from the Greeks and Romans

That is not a knock against the Muslims, preserving knowledge is far superior to what Christians were doing in the first millenium, but it’s a knock against retards like you.

Oh yeah, btw. Recently our food inspection officials got the legal opportunity to give a food vendor a ''time out'' when fines, instructions, police involvement, doesn't get the owner to fix shit.
They used it for the first time yesterday.
Any guess to the type of shop that got a time out after getting caught being dangerously disgusting time and time again?

Your flea bitten asses don't rule shit, you lost whatever power your people held centuries ago when you allowed your faggot prophet to keep you living in dirt.

>t. Turduni
this is how OP looks like IRL, ladies and gentlemen. I'm 100% serious. He's a schizoposter in syria general.

Attached: 1583354155324.png (171x182, 65.71K)

OP, how about the time when you were in the desert and had no water, so you can't wash your nigger dick, and it gets infected because you cant manage to maintain personal hygiene, so you started cutting the skin off your dick? Yup......glad we didnt take up your civilization sandnigger :)

>Whites were savages and we taught them civilization, the Islamic golden age led Europe out of its dark period

Islam, and its following Golden Age literally only came about from the cultural influences and spread of civilization of Rome and the Persians, BOTH Aryan civilizations. And during that Golden Age, Arab Muslims progressively tried to kill science and high culture, and when they succeeded, their Golden Age ended. You are literally WE WUZ KANGZing when you have Aryan cultures to think for even having civilization.

Attached: 1571181817905.jpg (3160x2882, 1.71M)

You seem to have forgotten what that looks like. Are you sure you want the West to cope with Islam. You won't like the only tenable solution to the Islamic question.

Say, why is it that your holy books point to Petra as being the true Mecca OP? I think you should take that up with Saudi. You've been cucked out of a lot of money and prestige.

cope kaffir dog
i am here
what will u do?
nuke your own country?

Turks larping as niggers had got to be the most forced in meme I've in pol second only to Yang Gang.

based schizos, love em

gross
what is wrong with european w*men?

So why are MENA countries so behind all Euro countries in most catagories?

ROME nigger. next /thread.

Greeks were Muslims?

Sandniggers are basically mutts.

I thought it was the other way around.

Islamic Golden Age was built on rape and pillage. It is the reason for the dark ages. And as usual you collapsed after never to rise again.

Absolute bullshit.... Baghdad was the capital of science and technology post Roman collapse and you fucking animals wrecked it with your religion...

Did Muslims conquere the New World?

What are you talking about there still fucking goats

Then what happend why did everything go to shit? Did everyone inlove with their cousins and you all turned into inbred retards?

But Frenchmen usually have Brown eyes.

What's your race? Muslims aren't a race.

Not to mention they cut your head off if you leave there satanic,pedo cult

The Islamic Golden Age literally never even happened. There were three centuries inserted into the calendar falsely. History from 650-950 AD is made up.

Did you honestly think Islam invaded Europe, they were like "welp, lol" for 300 years, then magically started fighting back centuries later? LMAO at the idiots that believed this shit growing up.

So are Turks white then?

Actually it was the Chinese, hopefully. Chang will also remind us how to put mudslimes in concentration camp.

How do I convert to Islam?

The Islamic golden age was Muslims conquering more intelligent people and taking credit for their accomplishments.

>There were three centuries inserted into the calendar falsely. History from 650-950 AD is made up
This is an interesting theory, how is this possible? Wouldn’t this result in inconsistencies in astronomy, genealogy, and so on?

>Wouldn’t this result in inconsistencies in astronomy

This is precisely how it was detected. Isaac Newton was the first to present the theory. He noticed that there was a drift in recorded eclipse dates starting ~950 AD as if someone had back calculated them. They had a less precise way of calculating it prior to the theory of gravity which accumulated errors the further back you go.

It's a rock solid theory. The Islamic golden age as a hoax is basically 99.9999% confirmed, but there are political difficulties in talking about this because the mudshits chimp out.

>thinks Arabs aren’t barbaric

Because being a desert nomad worshipping a knockoff Babylonia god is peak civilization right?

I’m not white or European and I can see through this horseshit. You inbred Arabs can join modernity when you quit fucking your cousins and stop calling for faggot ass “fatwas” against anyone with a single brain cell in their head.

But Allah SWT is punishing the dog eating subhumans with his invisible soldiers

Islam back then was nothing like islam now. In fact, the islamic golden age ended *because* of how islam changed to the shitfest it currently is.

It never recovered.

Attached: upoB72xklKNhiheQoaP8c8e7gRWm2OwY0A-2GZW0eHo.png (1193x1387, 34.66K)

delete

Attached: 6.jpg (750x544, 40.81K)

go to masjid
recite shahada
start praying
dont vote or celebrate shirkmas