Admit it. Jews are superior to whites

Admit it. Jews are superior to whites.

Whites had their chance. They blew it. Hitler couldn't get rid of them for good, and now Hitler is vilified to the same level as Satan in modern society. Even complementing Hitler will get you ostracized by society.

Now, look at today. The Jews beat Hitler and they have enslaved the white race. They control USA, the most powerful nation on earth, and they have their hands in every other major white world power (UK, Germany, France etc.)

Hell, whites give TRILLIONS to Israel every year for no good reason. Even the "far right" parties in Europe have been conned by the Jews into focusing on Muslims and not Jews.

Jews own this planet now, I'm afraid. All these fake victories...Trump, Brexit, AfD...it's nothing. Jews are always in control. They are your masters, white man.

Attached: 1583339898251.jpg (1235x998, 567.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

historyofmassachusetts.org/slavery-in-massachusetts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>All these fake victories...Trump, Brexit, AfD...it's nothing.

Pretty real tactical victories and merely a start of a counter-offensive. And a clear proof that game is far from over.

Do Jews have their hands on Ireland too?

I mean you're completely right but
>Ir*sh

Attached: irish architecture.jpg (550x413, 72.38K)

>Admit it. Jews are superior to whites.
lol, tell me another one

Yeah, jews are so superior.
lmao

>the Jews have won absolutely every single battle either large or small but we're totally winning you guise

How does it feel wh*Te boi? How does it feel to know your race is ending? The Jews are a thousand times smarter than your disgusting cave monkey race and they are killing you in the worst and most humiliating way possible. Your daughters give themselves to BLACK BVLLS and your sons become your daughters and do the same, You can do NOTHING wh*Teboi. Even better, you WILL do nothing. You have proven your weakness time and time again. wh*Te bois will NEVER stand up for themselves.

Attached: modern wh1Tes.jpg (2400x2400, 1.04M)

When are you retards going to realize you can only b8 newfags with this fallacious shit

>no argument
>no kids
>no life

Attached: 281111_tyrese1a1.jpg (324x410, 18.54K)

That movie was some weird Jewish femdom fetish

OP is actually right.
Whites are done and it's a good thing.

Attached: 1583026871312.png (500x643, 543.84K)

If Jews are so superior to whites why do they like living in white countries so much? You'd think it would be the other way around

None of this is new. Egypt. Persia. Greece. Rome. Spain etc etc. Every few generations Jews via tribalism/nepotism accumulate enough power that they feel confident using that power as a weapon against the majority population in their host nation, then they get BTFO as the court jews/jewish elite make deals with their masters in the ruling class to throw the common jews to the wolves. Rinse and repeat every 70-100 years.

Attached: Jewish terrible cycle.jpg (1226x9999, 2.85M)

You mean rule over white countries? That's because whites are so subservient.

Just contemplate the pic related, goyim

Attached: not_voltaire_but_kevin_strom_said_this.jpg (1200x900, 225.05K)

hey chink cunt

you are a filthy kike arent you

That entire film basically confirmed the legitimacy of my prejudices against Jews.

It was The Man Who Saved Europe all over again.

Attached: 1562410968215.jpg (225x225, 9.53K)

fuck your aids ridden mother, you fucking suhuman

Without whites there'd be no Jews left on earth.
But tell me more about Jewish supremacy Mr Shapiro.

Attached: FuckingCringe.png (404x577, 319.3K)

You can have 'em, I'm all for blacking out the lowest IQ members of our race.

Enjoy Tyrone!

>Whites had their chance.
Finns haven't had one, not yet.

Hitler wasn't white, he was Germanic. Germans are responsible for every war of the last century

>white people are the master race
>white people are being oppressed by jews
pick one, /Pol.

yakub

Attached: 1582848868534.png (624x672, 489.55K)

>I'm all for blacking
cuck

could it be......you're all three

Attached: treefofree.jpg (1280x720, 60.41K)

whoever wins in the end is the superior race. there are still whites and there are still jews. sheenies are winning right now but were nothing more than money lenders a few hundred years ago. it's anyones game at this point

>I'm wh*Te and I know I can't compete
okay
Sup dude, long time.
I'm black and a Jew, so you got two outta three.

Attached: NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING.gif (300x307, 2.34M)

Is this you user?

Attached: BlackChinese.jpg (600x315, 23.35K)

Thank god you and your nation will be gone in our lifetimes

Bark more, enslaved dog.

Attached: reality.jpg (620x388, 90.92K)

Whhite goyim are good slave soldier indeed.

That's what you think fool. The Finno-Korean Hyper Empire is just on the horizon. I pity you when you see their gleaming ships in your azure skies.

nigger chink

faggy demoralization thread. Come to PolStrat General instead of this garbage:

You know how it goes, fertility rates are the future, and whites have none.

Attached: Fertility_rate_world_map_2.png (864x443, 113.39K)

you kikes make this thread everyday, why? because you retards are incapable of producing even an original thought. Kikes are good at weaseling their way into power/sheckels but outside of that and they are worse than niggers.

Why do you think all Canadians are Chinese? It's strange to me that Yas Forums actually is convinced of this.
Blasians are attractive people unlike wh*Te pigs but no.

Attached: learn the difference.png (1155x880, 197.56K)

Attached: 1582307736054.jpg (639x400, 41.91K)

Lots of the Canadians on here are Chinese

>Whhite goyim are good slave soldier indeed.
And jews seem to be working to bring back the Pharaohs so they can be enslaved again.
Once a slave always a slave?

Attached: HRCrazy.png (373x428, 192.87K)

Yeah, because as we all know if someone makes an image macro on Yas Forums it must be true.

seems like some thing jew would make to trick white retard

>muh "no argument"
why is it that every subhuman all speaks exactly the same way and use the exact same things at each other? Are they are mindless/soulless that someone in minecraft can rip their head off and they will continue to copy/paste the same crap over and over and over again?

Because you're talking to me, every single time.

I'm such a prolific poster that you think I, personally, am an army of "shills".

Attached: 25th-dynasty-Nubian-pharaoh-Shabaka-by-Alexander-Jubran-fotor.jpg (739x960, 211.92K)

> 5000 years in a past vs now

Well, if that keeps you going. Fact is, that "the west" lost and now you will die out and be replaced.

source for these traps

>Why do you think all Canadians are Chinese?
Who brought up leafs? Aren't you from Wakanda?

Attached: loujinge5a884e5a9a71.jpg (460x287, 14.72K)

>this is the average wh*Teboi
>BlackChinese.jpg
Nobody did, you got me wh*Teboi.

Attached: muttlet.png (645x729, 108.98K)

>"the west" lost and now you will die out and be replaced.
Well, if that keeps you going. You think this stops with 'the west'. LULZ enjoy the coming gulags fren.

>muh "wh*Tboi"
oh look the faggot is spamming again.

I'll have you know I identify as a Saltine American.

Attached: AnthonyDinduNothingJohnson.jpg (590x590, 101.21K)

You think you could plunder and raze Africa, enslave Black people and get away with it ? You think you could steal African gold and resources and get away with it? You think you could murder millions of Africans and get away with it ? You think you could murder 6 million Jews and get away with it ?

No wh*Te boy, You will pay for it. In fact, you ARE GOING TO pay for it. We will judge you in our revolutionary courts after the race war. Our judges will judge every single wh*Te boy and girl in our revolutionary courts and punish wh*Tes according to our revolutionary ancient egyptian laws.

Attached: BLACK pharaoh.jpg (380x550, 58.42K)

Shut up faggot you prolly say the n word like 100 times a day and then you cry when someone calls u whiteboy lmao grow a thicker skin cuck

pretty funny coming from a mountain jew

>You think you could plunder and raze Africa, enslave Black people and get away with it ? You think you could steal African gold and resources and get away with it? You think you could murder millions of Africans and get away with it ? You think you could murder 6 million Jews and get away with it ?

You think and inferior race could do all of that to a superior race of "kangs" and God's 'chosen people'?

Attached: ThugLifeSowell.jpg (701x935, 104.5K)

So called jews (they are the utter most disgusting product of race mixing) are perfidious and cunningly. They aren't smart. Smarter than the sandniggers and niggers but on average not as smart as we are. They never gave birth to any functioning civilization and never will. They won't even be able to run a mixed bastardom unless you consider chaos and anarchy to be a functioning society. Adding to this kikes suffer schizophrenia en masse and prevalence of schizophrenia is much more common in aschkenasim (never mix with europeans, makes you as disgusting as it gets or at least in our eyes because we can see still some europoor traits) and proportionally mich more common than in any other ethnicity.

This really makes you think. Why are the so called jews so genetically inferior? Why do they mark their male sons with the slave mark? Why do they suck penis? Why do orthodox women wear toupets? Why are they so fucking obnoxious? And why is nepotism their greatest strength and ability to manipulate, lie and deceit? Well because they offer no other qualities. Kikes are hated since they got race mixed into existence. Formed a collective of annoying and smelly inferior weaklings always having to defend themselves from superior indo-europeans. They needed to adapt to survive.

Tl;dr: The kike, the utter most disgusting product of race mixing, is adapted to deceit their host and won't rest until he gets the upper hand. Not in a fair play, ohh no, he doesn't know fair play but foul play. His genetics tell us the story why fair play was never an option and his sick mind operates in a religious manner on it.

Attached: 1579123990450.jpg (564x460, 26.85K)

You know that's actually not accurate at all right
historyofmassachusetts.org/slavery-in-massachusetts/

He was one of the first slaveowners, but not even close to the first. Additionally a BLACK man called John Punch was sentenced to slavery in 1640.
>You think and inferior race could do all of that to a superior race of "kangs" and God's 'chosen people'?
It's called tricknology you filthy albinoid scum.

Attached: accursedyakub.jpg (1280x720, 95.22K)

Kek, niggerkikes around twelve niggerjew ships shipped your nigger asses to nigger america. Your niggering nigger overlords even sold your nigger ass to the nigger jews, nigger.

Jews are no less white than Italians. It's not like they are black and they aren't as brown as Indians. Face it Jews, you are pretty much whites.

>niggers so dumb fall for trickniggerology

Oh man, nigger so dumb.

indeed, look at the ones in here spamming away. Completely unaware how they prove what you said to be right. If it wasn't for their god-complex I would had sworn most jews are suicidal

t.

Attached: 1489444968164.webm (640x360, 1.69M)

>so called jews
>whites

You missed anthropology class, huh?

tl;dr pls don't hurt me almighty jew masters
That's nice.
>Switzerland has a 1.54 fertility rate
Oh no no no no

Attached: swiss people.jpg (590x350, 58.66K)

shut up mutt, your country is 2 percent jewish, switzerland is less than 0.25%. let that sink in kikelet

Indeed. It's exactly why I attack them on a personal level instead of engaging in any pointless discussion with them. Everytime a disgusting ratfaced kike shows up as an annoying jew bitch you need to remind him how awfully disgusting his whole family is. How awfully deformed and rattish their faces are. How asymmetric and plain ugly. Nose jobs are the jewess' most awaited gift to birthday. Oh man, even if we go extinct (we won't) I'll die a true european.

Why are horn of African niggers and sheboons so goddamn hideous?

His Surname is Roth, his first name Kerim, he is a kike. Really niggerkike, you can do better.

Quality over quantity. You can't fuck niggers into a high culture. Keks on you, nigger.

you know him personally eh

>hideous
Okay there cumskin.
What are your big wins, wh*Tey? Killing children on an island? Killing children in a mosque? Making everyone hate you more and making more of your race devote itself to its destruction? Good job you retarded cracKKKers. Your women fucking wore hijabs to spite you afterwards. Hijabs! The literal expression of being owned by Islam! Your pathetic race is committing suicide as you happily submit yourself to the dominance of the BLACK MAN.

Soon will come the day when every subhuman wh*Te pig will hang from lampposts in the way they use to oppress our ancestors.
We will keep your women of course. They will run to us as soon as the race war begins anyway. Who would trust a weak sissy wh*Te child? The streets will run red with the blood of wh*Toids as howling bands of my BLACK brothers drag the wh*Tes from their houses and butcher them with machetes. There will be NO MERCY for the wh*Tes. FOUR HUNDRED YEARS of oppression is TOO MANY. Every wh*Te boi and wh*Te child will die, by torture if you resist. Then we can live in a utopian world without wh*Te vermin.

Attached: bvll1.jpg (1030x955, 127.85K)

I got him fired... I'm a software engineer...

nope factually incorrect, but dont expect a bogan to know that. juts one example. korean war

You niggers have proven to suck at war. Nothing more to say.

its true, but you have to think this, when jews ask for something to satan him concedes it to them, obviously jews always try to please satan, so they make things that satan would do, jews are just merely slaves witout free will, like evil npcs

Attached: 6f2.gif (165x115, 952.9K)

This coming from the country that's too scared to fight in wars anymore.

Attached: BLACK gods.jpg (1024x843, 126.38K)

Lmao the 1/100 nigger that doesn’t look like garbage. The last picture you posted had some really ghoulish looking niggers in it, what about them?

so you have two people to support now?

jews are a parasite race they need a superior guest to survive, they cannot survive alone, because this your logic is invalid

>doesn't know the history of swiss legionaries
>implies switzerland is not full of weapons and niggers are able to clean their weapons and keep them in a working condition

Oh you nigger :3

Jews are chameleons that blend in with whites. If jews had blue skin they would be extinct already.

>ghoulish looking niggers
Your women seem to think otherwise wh*Teboi
>we wuz legionaries and sheeit
LOL

Attached: 1000 words.jpg (720x953, 208.27K)

Haven't you a date tonight sucking your rabbis smelly dick? If not, don't forget that today is your mommas toupet washing day.

Come on nigger, your skull screeches "abomination" and your online count on Yas Forums "I'm a virgin". Good night, niggerkike.

10% so far my brothers and sisters.

Attached: WWA.jpg (404x538, 24.47K)

absolutely seething

Attached: average young wh1Te bitches.jpg (640x640, 103.14K)

How do you know what rabbi dick smells like, pozflag?

Your entire country is founded on the ideals of Judaism and kikery, at best you're honorary Jews and at worst you belong in a gas chamber.

imagine what he must have felt walking down that path

Imagine what he must have felt cowering in his bunker as Russians gang raped the entire country.

Attached: 1234567890.jpg (276x280, 23.83K)

source? you have no clue about the founding of switzerland. go suck some somali dick in malmö

Your right Jews foll over and die a lot easier than whites. They also burn much easier. There women are fatter and uglier than white women. So I guess your right, in some things Jews are better at.

>Italians
>Jews

regret, that he was too humane

Attached: is.jpg (1465x949, 336.08K)

LOL
Ok is this guy a rabbi or have Italians gone this fucking soft?

Attached: 1583326039823.jpg (736x736, 60.06K)

>Jews are superior to whites.

right now, whites dont need jews to get along, but jews needs whites to exist, so, why do theses noses are so ignorant ...

...we dont need anyone to get along, thats our streghts!

Attached: 1555013067097.jpg (720x576, 87K)

Jews are so inferior we are killing you by a thousand cuts.

Attached: this is america.webm (640x360, 2.15M)

Hitler was a lot of things
>manlet
>autistic
>meth addict
>suicidal
>a shitty artist
>vegan
>Zionist
>incel
>had one nut
>guy who ruined germany
But he wasn't humane you retard. Isn't being a nazi illegal in Switzerland anyway?

>jews needed white people to give them a country
>jews need white people to give them ridiculous financial support to maintain said country
know who else needs monetary aid from white people to survive?
niggers
jews are literally white niggers

Attached: Noggler.png (888x885, 170.74K)