Trump supporters in 2016: wall, deportations, swamp, lock her up

Trump supporters in 2020: who cares about that stuff, I'm making a little more money!

Can anyone pinpoint the time when Trump's supporters stopped caring about his 2016 promises?

>2016
WE WILL NOT BE REPLACED
>2020
WE WILL BE REPLACED LEGALLY, AS LONG AS WE MAKE SLIGHTLY MORE MONEY

Now that the voters on both sides are 100% on board with leftism and globalism, is there any reason not to hate the right as much as the left?

Attached: 1582758724729.jpg (590x350, 29.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U_WfDKnjj1I
npr.org/2020/02/13/805796618/trump-administration-diverts-3-8-billion-in-pentagon-funding-to-border-wall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill yourself shill rat

If there was only a website like promiseskept.com where you could see if anything was being done.

Attached: 9D4F3DC4-CF0F-40A2-B32F-2534EDC5B725.jpg (617x1024, 63.87K)

>shill rat
I voted for trump in 2016 and i am pissed that he abandoned his 2016 promises.

Me: wanted a wall, deportations, swamp drained, lock her up

You: apparently you didn't want a wall, you want immigrants, you're happy with the swamp getting bigger, and you're happy that the criminals escaped justice.

So basically you're a Democrat who hates 2016 trump supporters.

Plenty of people never really cared as much as they said they did. Particularly pol, everyone just wanted some drama and props to them: drama we've had.

Whatever happens during this election, it's going to be delicious.

>promises kept
Holy shit, you retarded /ptg/ faggot .
Those "promises" are bullshit like moving the Israel embassy, and a bunch of things that didn't happen.

Wall = didn't happen
Deportations = didn't happen
Swamp drained = didn't happen
Lock her up = didn't happen

NO ONE VOTED FOR TRUMP FOR THE BULLSHIT LISTED THERE.

Zero people voted for Trump to move the embassy.
Zero people voted for trump because he promised to sell arms to Saudi Arabia
Zero people voted for trump because of any Ukraine issues.

You add up all the bullshit on (((promiseskept))) and it comes out to zero voters.

Wall
Deportations
Drain the swamp
Lock her up

99% of 2016 trump voters voted for these reasons. Because he abandoned all of them you are pretending that we *really* elected him for some tiny bullshit that he didn't even campaign on.

Trump supporters in the current year are the most dishonest and cucked faggots in the world.

Pretty much. Definitely liked him more than Clinton and was hoping electing a non politician might actually work but no, the swamp corrupts everyone.

>people didn't really care
So no one really gives a shit that America has gotten worse every year he has been president, and all the problems we had in 2016 have gotten worse?

America deserves to burn if all we have are demonic leftists and retarded, greedy "conservatives"

Am I the only person in this country who actually voted for trump to do the shit he campaigned on because America desperately needs it?

Yea he lied and yea I will probably vote for Bernie if he gets the nominations (he won't). I'm afraid however if the GE is between Trump and Biden, I'm going with Trump. At the very least I might get to witness the stock market collapse during his tenure.

>Can anyone pinpoint the time when Trump's supporters stopped caring about his 2016 promises?
Right after the mid-term elections.

Stfu faggot

What EXACTLY has gotten WORSE?

The economy?
The market?
Unemployment?
Job Participation Rate?
Military modernization?

The only thing that has gotten worse over the past 3 years, is your incessant crying and kvetching, kike.

You’re totally right OP. We need someone who’s actually going to do stuff for the white race. Anyone still shilling for trump only does it because they love liberal tears. Don’t get me wrong; I love liberal tears too. But we need to focus on what’s important.

>

3 years down, almost 5 more to go of your pathetic screeching and seething about the orange man.
KYS

Hard to say. What is clear is that the people who still trust him at this point are a bunch of deluded cultists. They clearly don't care whether he lies, contradicts himself, fails or just outright betrays them.

Attached: Jews in the Trump admin.jpg (1024x802, 130.56K)

>Deluded cultists
>Never expected a POTUS to usurp the power of the entire government single-handedly
This bullshit is never going to work, Chaim. Ever.

I think it’s an overwhelming desire to have someone to btfo the cucks. I personally want a trump-like man who’s based and a madlad, but also only says and does intelligent stuff that I can defend. I don’t want to have to admit “haha yeah that was dumb b-but muh wall” I want someone BULLETPROOF who makes the leftists seethe because they’ve got nothing to laugh about. Someone I can violently defend at the thanksgiving table. I was actually hoping Bernie would win the general that was the right would get energized for 4 years and then maybe someone like that would crawl out of the woodworks.

>what has gotten worse?
Anti-white racism
Trannyism/gaydom (and trump is most pro-gay president ever so this is on him)
America is browner today than 3 years ago
We have more illegals in America today than when trump took office
The debt is out of control
The bubbles in our economy were inflated even worse
White people care even less about white issues, so they are allowed to worsen.
THE JUSTICE SYSTEM HAS NEVER BEEN WORSE THAN IT IS UNDER TRUMP
>mueller is hired
>he indicts republicans while giving a free pass to the Democrats involved who committed the same crimes
Democrats keep escaping charges, or in the few cases where charges were ever brought they got dropped (like the Awan bros). The justice system has never been more corrupt, and it has never been more against conservatives and white people than it is today. THAT IS ON TRUMP.

To anyone who actually cares about the issues facing america, the country has clearly gotten worse. The only people who think it's gotten better are the ones who only care about monopoly money (my paycheck went up!)

"Who cares, my paycheck went up!!!" = im ok with the democrat takeover of America for a small price.

Nigger, even literal niggers demand more in bribes (benefits) than what you've gotten under trump. You're supporting the sale and destruction of America because you got a small piece of the sale

>economy is good
Prove it.

trump losing 2020 is our last chance (if we still have a chance).

Trump winning 2020 = 4 more years of getting browned while he tries to prove how not racist he is by focusing on niggers and granting amnesty to DACA niggers (its coming).
Then a Democrat would take over in 2024 and it would be 4-8 years of hell and Texas goes blue by then.
Trump only pretended to be the guy we needed, and the soonest we can get another chance is 2024 if trump loses 2020

The funniest thing is how the people we're talking about actually see Trump himself as that bulletproof smart guy you'd like. Such a bizarre and stupid situation.

It's not even fair to call those people right wing at this point, just look what they're supporting.

Most Trump supporters are just standard Republicans who would be cheering for President Romney and still miss Dubya. The ones who actually wanted her locked up were a small minority and most of them don't care much for Trump anymore.

>Holy shit, you retarded /ptg/ faggot
Could you be anymore obvious demoralization shill. Oh and you forgot the part about how the Democrats have been obstructing him from getting that shit done the entire time. Why is it every low IQ faggot on the left that shills this shit thinks it will work? Every Trump supporter knows Trump will get shit done in his second term because he doesn't have to worry about being re elected.

Attached: ESOZN4DWoAAl6aJ.jpg (1593x1080, 195.22K)

>Every Trump supporter knows Trump will get shit done in his second term because he doesn't have to worry about being re elected.
loooooooool

I find such a hard time believing that. Talking to some of these people, you can see the mental gymnastics going off in their head and their reluctance at every turn. Maybe I just have too much faith in them, but it seems more like denial and a desire for what simply isn’t, rather than blatantly brainwashed support.
In my opinion the best to worst results right now would be
>Bernie becomes president. Normies end up talking about Jews and blacks more, which is good. All around political energy rises, people tune in more because they’re surprised Bernie won. Right wing energy rises due to wanting to oppose Bernie and his people. Bernie also acts as a Molotov cocktail to the establishment, upsetting things more. Not to mention free abortions for Africans.
>Trump stays President. Political awareness increases because everyone assumed he’d lose because trump had. Bernouts are so upset over trump winning, they look into why Bernie lost and discover that blacks are stupid. DNC shatters into a million pieces and redpills fly everywhere
>Biden becomes president. Worst case scenario doomsday option. Everyone becomes politically sedated due to a status quo Democrat boomer being in power. Bernouts are quietly satisfied and stop whining or thinking. Right wing people become quiet and complacent, not particularly upset because Biden is so centrist and boring, there’s nothing to get upset over. The establishment has 4 years to get things back on track and prevent a derailment like this from ever happening again.

>>Can anyone pinpoint the time when Trump's supporters stopped caring about his 2016 promises

They never cared, idiot. And if you thought they did, you got manipulated.

The more the left moves left, the more left the right moves. It's so fucked up what "conservatives" are willing to put up with.

Attached: 1580326993519.jpg (640x427, 41.4K)

youtube.com/watch?v=U_WfDKnjj1I
oops

>Trump *couldn't* do anything in his first term!
>you're only allowed to do stuff in your second term!
Nigger, in his second term he'll be free to move as far left as Kushner wants him to, and he'll make deals that piss off real conservatives
>trump grants DACA niggers amnesty in exchange for a 1% reduction in taxes
You trump cultists will be forced to deal with all the failures that you've ignored for 4 years.
His second term will suck, and you'll be confused how we got there
>but trump was so based?!?!
Only when running in 2015/16

i don't know if ill ever get tired of shills pretending that Trump was ever some kind of white nationalist figure. we knew what we were getting into when we voted for him. if you voted for him expecting hitler like the media told you he was then you are an actual retard.

Are you old enough to have payed attention to the last 2 presidents before Trump? Because it's well know a president gets more done in the second term because they no longer have to worry about public perception or what the news is gunna say. Why do you think Obama waited till second term tondo all his gay rights bullshit?

>you got manipulated
That very well may be. In 2015 it really seemed like whites were waking up. How else do you explain trump getting the nomination? It certainly wasn't the extreme cucked branch of the republican party that supported trump.
In 2015/16 I kept defending trump against accusations that he's just a reality tv show host, and I pointed out his corporation as proof.
Did the Republican party literally elect a reality tv show host because they want fake reality tv shit coming from the White House? That's worse than Democrats

>100 miles of border wall
>100 miles
>wall
For the 1000th time:
A) it's a fence, not a wall
B) replacing old fence is not the same thing as building a longer fence
C) this project was going on before trump ran for president and would literally be happening still if Hillary won
Only 3 miles where no fence existed, so only 3 miles that wouldn't exist if Hillary won.

Question: if hillary won, would you still be posting pictures of the fence that was already being built? Would you call it the Hillary wall?

>shills
>white nationalist
Nigger, YOU are the one who bought into that shit and you just proved it.

You just said that building a wall, deporting illegals, draining the swamp, and locking her up makes him a "white nationalist"
YOU just outed yourself.

All of those things are NATIONALIST (no white added) and at the same time helps white people.

There is nothing "white nationalist" about any of those things, you retarded faggot. You fell for the propaganda, and allowed the terms to be decided by Democrats.

Trump is a democrat moron. If you haven't seen that yet you're actually retarded. Lock her up will come and you will cry

>its well known a president gets more done in his 2nd term
So he's going to be even MORE pro-gay?
He's going to be even MORE pro-DACA?
He's going to be even MORE in favor of taking guns first and due process later?
He's going to be even MORE of an Israeli puppet?
He's going to keep the middle east wars going even more?
He's going to allow Democrats to get away with even MORE crimes?

Wow, sign me up!

Seethe tranny

>trump is a democrat
No shit. I've been telling people that for 2+ years

>lifelong democrat
>switches to run for president
>wins
>does Democrat things
He's a fucking New York jew Democrat, and his kids are even worse

Dilate

>blocks your path

Attached: 4396DE7F-D0F3-484F-A9B3-171CE63006CE.jpg (1024x685, 142.87K)

>if you don't like trump you're a tranny
If you support trump you're a low-t cuck

>who cares about fixing America, give me more Democrat salt, daddy Trump
Faggot

SeeYou faggots think tweets are betting than fulfilling campaign promises that america desperately needs.
America is going down the shitter on trump's watch, and you don't care because he entertains you
>he's like a typical Democrat president, but more fun!
Kill yourself

>I'm making a little more money!
No were not

>it's a fence, not a wall
imagine being this pedantic AND wrong
>replacing old fence is not the same thing as building a longer fence
length doesn't do much if the barrier structure itself is inadequate. this is an objective improvement by every measure. you are coping
>this project was going on before trump ran for president and would literally be happening still if Hillary won
not only are you wrong, the reasoning behind this argument is ridiculous.
oh no! somebody i don't like was involved/ supported this plan that i endorse? damn now i have to hate it!

Attached: fence.png (451x387, 23.62K)

>NO ONE VOTED FOR TRUMP FOR THE BULLSHIT LISTED THERE.
>Zero people voted for Trump to move the embassy.
>Zero people voted for trump because he promised to sell arms to Saudi Arabia
>Zero people voted for trump because of any Ukraine issues.
>You add up all the bullshit on (((promiseskept))) and it comes out to zero voters.
Ukraine?

That's a nice fence where an old fence already existed.

Trump didn't run on a fence, he ran on a wall.
He also didn't run on replacing old fence, he ran on building fence where there is no fence.
Also, for the 1000th time, the fence replacement in your pic is part of a project stretching back all the way to Bush and through Obama.
The fence replacement in your pic *LITERALLY* would've happened even if Hillary won.

Would you be posting that pic and calling it the "Hillary wall"

You guys are on multiple levels of propaganda and manipulation.
That fence replacement was *LITERALLY* happening no matter who won.

>trying this hard
You seem stressed

Attached: AC987ADB-863F-4766-9011-7EA9AF3E7652.jpg (828x812, 422.73K)

>we're not making more money
You're not? Most people are making more money under trump. It's literally the only thing to be positive about (in a sea of shit and piss)

>length doesn't do much
The last-man MAGA supporters on here are as beta as Bernouts.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif (215x141, 381.59K)

We still want term limits in congress

He shut down Chem trails dude

>That fence replacement was *LITERALLY* happening no matter who won.
Would this have happened no matter who won?

npr.org/2020/02/13/805796618/trump-administration-diverts-3-8-billion-in-pentagon-funding-to-border-wall

Demographics, whites are already a minority in births and schools. We unironically need another immigration control bill like the 1924 act. Not to mention remove citizenship towards people who live on welfare. We shouldn’t invite anybody for the next 40 or so years. After that, we can open our borders to small numbers of Eastern Europeans who are looking to flee.

>pedantic
No, honest. A wall is a wall, and a fence is a fence
>length doesn't do much
Of course it does.
A 0 mile fence protects 0 miles, a 10 mile fence protects 10 miles, a 100 mile fence protects 100 miles, etc.
You are out of your fucking mind and living in denial world if you think Trump didn't run on building a long wall (and making Mexico pay for it).
You are 100% lying and trying to gaslight if you deny that trump ran on building a long wall

>aha! ill call him a nigger! convince them im one of them
You just said that building a wall, deporting illegals, draining the swamp, and locking her up makes him a "white nationalist"
except i literally didn't say that you fucking schizo, border control is not a racial issue. i mentioned white nationalism because of
>Anti-white racism
>America is browner today than 3 years ago
>White people care even less about white issues, so they are allowed to worsen

Sadly, Trump won’t do such a thing because like all venture capitalists. They demand more manual labor rather than pushing for technological advancements. Automation will make the need for immigration obsolete and that has the jewish elite terrified. That’s why they keep pushing lies like “killer robots” because if they lose their lower class subhumans. Then their agenda would be useless.

>ukraine
Yeah, apparently trump is their savior or something, along with Saudi arabia. Selling them weapons is supposedly based

>Wall being built
>all refugees sent to Mexico to wait
>legal immigration slashed
>swamp creatures being routinely exposed
>Hillary case back under scrutiny
Cope more, kike

>You're not? Most people are making more money under trump. It's literally the only thing to be positive about (in a sea of shit and piss)
No I'm not. It's the same economy as 2016, except the wallstreet Jews are cleaning up. Trump increasing the debt by $1,000,000,000,000 just inflated the currency and now prices are rising!

Attached: money usury inflation boomers.jpg (506x758, 122.54K)

you could cover the entire southern boarder with vehicle barriers and do absolutely nothing to prevent crossings.

Nobody expected him to be Hitler, but him being like Pat Buchanan was realistic when it came to immigration. However instead his administration has been solely focused on increasing the amount of people coming here. He’s deported than even king nigger has.

He’s gonna call the wall a fence and act like he BTFO’d you. He’s having a hard time coping with Bernie

lol blue the jew

> you could cover the entire southern boarder with vehicle barriers and do absolutely nothing to prevent crossings
Cringe and Bluepilled, Illegal immigration in countries like Israel and China are nonexistent because of the massive border wall they have. What we have is the same fence we’ve been getting for the last twenty years since the border patrol is compromised by spic foreign agents.

>trying this hard
Telling the truth and being honest is "trying" tehehehehe ? What a little faggot you are.

>if you don't swallow propaganda like trump swallows jewish cum then you're "trying"
In what universe is it better to lie and be in denial about shit?

>no, that fence IS a wall
>no, it doesn't matter that it was already being built before trump!
>no, it doesn't matter that it would still be built no matter who won!
Why do you hate facts? You fucking hate them. You can't deal with facts and you just hate anyone who can.

Why arent you praising Obama for his fence?

Drumpf didn't fix shit

Attached: trump immigration.jpg (1024x956, 199.14K)

Attached: 1F9E98E3-20D9-45EE-8077-FFD8A6B466F5.jpg (382x348, 63.33K)

hello rabbi, spamming this again eh?

Yes it mostly went to Jews, but tiny amounts trickle downwards. Those jews can now afford to make us perform all the services for them. There is more money floating out there after the Jews have spent it.
Do you live in an area that never recovered? Or just work in an industry that didn't recover?

I find it funny when people say Trump decreased legal immigration to 500,000, yet its literally confirmed that over 2 million people were moved here in the course of 2019.

The increase of niggers from Africa is also pretty scary considering they’ll just adopt Afro-American gang violence culture and increase the crime rate in our cities.

>>Wall being built
no...
>>all refugees sent to Mexico to wait
You mean the Soros campaign refugees created to shill Trump? We accepted a couple thousand.
>>legal immigration slashed
No... Increased HBV1 visas because Trump says "we need SMART people"... from China and Pakistan
>>swamp creatures being routinely exposed
His entire cabinet are Swamp jews and Neocons, even his Supreme Court picks, almost 100% Bush era.
Now he's campaigning for fucking Lindsey Graham

Attached: mccarthy 2.jpg (459x590, 39.2K)

>you just said that doing those things make him a white nationalist
No I didn't, you retard. YOU DID!
YOU SAID THAT IF HE DID THOSE THINGS HE'D BE A WHITE NATIONALIST

HOLY SHIT HOW RETARDED CAN YOU BE?

>No, honest. A wall is a wall, and a fence is a fence
apparently you can't read
>length
does not do much if the barrier structure is inadequate. i'll repeat that part because you seem to have missed it in my first post. if you have zero miles of wall you need to start building wall. if you have ten miles of wall you can continue building more wall. if you have 10 miles of inadequate structure, you first need to replace those structures with adequate structures before you can continue building more wall. are you actually brain damaged?
> trump ran on building a long wall
i get your point, but while we are being pedantic: he actually did campaign on the fact that the wall wouldn't need to be very long when issues of cost were brought up. its a good thing he's building more anyway.

My theory is that the wall prototypes were rejected due to the amount of spics who work with the border patrol and ICE. They’re merely double agents trying to liberalize those organizations into making them bring in their illegal cousins. Why would an institution who’s known for deporting illegals reject an effective structure?

We don’t need a see-through fence, Israel doesn’t have one and their illegal immigration rate is nonexistent.

HIGHEST EVER

Attached: crvtfgybhun.png (1434x799, 945.52K)

>border control is not a racial issue
Correct. But enforcing the border ends up helping whites, you retard.

NONE OF THE THINGS TRUMP PROMISED IN 2016 WAS "WHITE NATIONALIST" YOU RETARDED FAGGOT.
IT WAS ALL *NATIONALIST* WHICH JUST SO HAPPENS TO HELP WHITES.

You're the buttfuckingly retarded piece of shit who said that those things make him a "white nationalist"

and yet this wall is still an objective improvement by every metric. keep coping.

You do know that most of the pro-trump shit on Yas Forums is by Fox news interns, right? Why do you think they seem to also love Tucker so much and talk exclusively about news anchors? Let's not forget that the Guild of Bakers discord is literally run by trannies. One of the users named Kurisu is a literal trap. The discord trannies they always referred to? It was themselves the entire time, completely tongue-in-cheek.

One of the biggest red flags was when right before he got elected, was when he favored the guy from Exxon Mobil, his stance on Israel (Im a globalist and a nationalist garbage) okay with Kushner, etc. But /ptg/ and r/The_Dumbfuck faggots gave that a pass when they should have dropped him right at that moment.

Woah now I'm a totally bernie bro.

The president is not who is going to do the bill. It needs to be popular enough that we have enough people in congress to be on board with it. I'd love a bill like that, but it's going to need a lot of opinion change in the US.

How is it an improvement when it’s the exact same thing from the Obama administration? Concrete walls last for generations, meanwhile fences are easily damaged in the course of 5-10 years due to the hot weather. Our illegal immigration rate is worse than what’s going on in Greece right now. Yet people don’t care because they think we’ve always been a country for immigrants.

dilate

59% of Americans want immigration to be deceased to 150,000 a year or even less. Those ideas are more popular among white middle class americans than you think.

>Do you live in an area that never recovered? Or just work in an industry that didn't recover?
I guess both. I just know my rent, food-prices, bills... went up in cost but the gas (we're producing) is still the same as 2016.
In April we're going to see millions of homeless and poor people committing hunger crimes thanks to the $4-billion Trump wanted to save on foodstamps while Ivanka spends $100-billion on 3rd world "woen in the workplace" programs. Better start packaging heat.

Attached: feminism fat.jpg (1080x1619, 52.93K)

The serious question is
DID TRUMP FUCKINGFIXED IMMIGRATION? THE FUCKING ANSWER IS NO
Look this shit

>implying we’re not making less money
Trump needs to go
IM With JOE now!

>wall being built
Fence where there was already fence, and it was scheduled before trump even ran for president. It would be happening under Hillary as well, you retard

>refugees sent to Mexico to wait
And what do you think they're waiting for?
Hint: it's to come to america.
They're still coming, they are just more likely to wait.
>legal immigration slashed
Any immigration above 0 contributes to white replacement
>swamp creatures being routinely exposed
Sub-90 IQ confirmed. Exposing criminals does no good when you let them all get away with their crimes
>but they were exposed!
And they face no consequences
>but he exposed them!
Wow! Who needs arrests when they've been "exposed"
I guess us regular folks should be glad that if we are ever arrested we can count on the charges being dismissed because we were "exposed"

Close all prisons in America; we need to focus on *EXPOSING* criminals

>hillary case under scrutiny
Yes, to wrangle in some trump doubters for 2020, and then quietly nothing happens

>outright reality-denial
So is being delusional working out for you or are you just pretending to be retarded?

Reminder that if you have to lie to criticize trump you are admitting he is a great president.

>I’ve been found out
You aren’t fooling anyone, tranny

No he absolutely did not fix immigration, which ultimately was needed to help keep America american.
Now with a non-American america we will not get the other things either.
I don't even want to think where we'll be in 20 years

Lmao imagine believing this. He's not perfect, but he's certainly a bit better than who the dems will put up. Sanders is openly hostile to whites and wants to raise taxes to fund programs for nigs and spics.

Give a viable alternative you stupid libshit faggot. There are only 2 choices and every fucking piece of garbage on the left wants to give free healthcare to illegals. Your party has lost it's way. It doesn't even care about workers anymore.

>People only cared about Trump's campaign promises. Not that he wasn't a career politician who could break up the hegemony of dynasty elitists using our government for personal gain

>what are they waiting for
An asylum trail which trump has increased the requirements to include being denied asylum in a third country, making their denial even easier.
Beyond that, Mexico is enforcing its own borders now so they aren’t even getting that far anymore.
>NOOOO REDUCING IMMIGRATION ISNT GOOD ENOUGH, WE HAVE TO VOTE FOR OPEN BORDERS NOW!
the absolute state, I’m done reading.

>Wall being built
>Deportations: high because the left is screaming about ICE pulling people out of their stankuaries, also legal immigration is down a lot and slow rolled
>Hillary is going to have to appear for a deposition

So you're shilling a fictional narrative on all counts. Three for three, well done!

>Nobody expected him to be Hitler
thats what i said. but you've got guys like pretending that trump campaigned on white identity.
>However instead his administration has been solely focused on increasing the amount of people coming here
this is what convinces me you guys literally didn't listen to his platform. the "big beautiful door in the wall" has always been part of the plan.

Deportations are significantly up and the main obstetrical to them (legal challenges) have been quietly being defeated.

The Wall is being built. I'm satisfied with its technical construction.

The swamp draining is definitely still over-due and I am hopeful it will happen.

Lock her up did not happen and I am mad about it.

Wars are being ended.
Wall is being built.
Deportations are massively up.
Immigration is massively down.

>if I call you a tranny, you're a tranny
No, but your retarded posts are still retarded and wrong.
Now just give me a minute so I can dilate and seethe, or is it seethe while dilating and then cope cuz I'm a ciaglownigger? You schizos get me confused sometimes

I completely agree. What I said is it's going to require congressmen to put forward the bill. Trump has basically done all he can with travel bans, etc. He can't reform the immigration system for real without congress. Which I hope happens. Zero immigration would be excellent. That plus cash rewards (>$5,000) for citizens who give tips leading to the deportation of illegals. Would easily pay for itself.

Back to Occidental Dissent with you, stormfag.

Oh how dare you

Attached: grett.png (1125x939, 874.16K)

>Immigration is massively down.

Wrong

Retard. There is a global syndicate that is several thousand years old, if not older that has held the US since at least 1871. If you thought this ship was gonna be turned around over night in one measly term, then you have no idea of the scope of this problem, and you are simply out of touch with reality.

>YOU SAID THAT IF HE DID THOSE THINGS HE'D BE A WHITE NATIONALIST
no i didn't. where did i say that?

>pretending trump campaigned on white identity
Never said that, faggot. Do you know how to read?
I said it seemed like whites woke up, not that trump ran on "white identity"
Are you really this retarded. Do you really read posts and come away with complete bullshit that wasnt even in the post?

>wall
>deportations
>drain the swamp
>lock her up
All things that help white people, while not being "white identity" or "white nationalist" because they are simply beneficial to america and the people who were BORN here

I’d like to know more

most people just didn't want open borders and high taxes op. And we did get a wall. and Mexico paid for it to, on their southern border. We didn't stop caring , its just a lot harder than we thought it would be.

>NATO dead
>Deportations way up and ICE allowed to do its job
>TPP dead
>troops getting pulled out of Afghanistan finalized last week
>peace with North Korea instead of another kike war there
>peace with Russia instead of the world war kikes have been instigating for years
stay MAD as fuck