PANIC BUYING!

Panic buying has spread across the US from New Jersey to San Francisco with worried shoppers emptying shelves to stock up on supplies amid a surge in deadly coronavirus cases

An increase in testing for the coronavirus began shedding light on how the illness has spread across the US with the death toll rising to seve and confirmed cases reached more than 100
The recent boom in numbers has brought chaotic scenes to supermarkets across the country with anxious shoppers stockpiling food and medical and cleaning supplies

Shoppers have been pictured lining up with shopping carts overflowing with bundles of toilet paper, crates of bottled water and dozens of cans of tinned food
Inside, photos emerged showing supermarket shelves emptied of cleaning products and hand sanitizing gel

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8068865/Panic-buying-spreads-worried-shoppers-stocking-supplies.html

Attached: 25486266-8068865-image-m-26_1583251789627.jpg (962x855, 256.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

epa.gov/ground-water-and-drinking-water/emergency-disinfection-drinking-water
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The virus won’t kill us the
Panicking will

Attached: CCD8AC62-C416-4A02-9F93-3D7D3B4EFC95.png (1125x2436, 2.03M)

Damn this girl must take some massive smelly shits

All stocked up here and ready to comfy.

That’s a shit ton of sharpies. Who needs that many sharpies? Does she use one time to dildo her front hole? Must be some tight shit. I bet she pulls the cap off with a squeeze during climax and needs the paper towels to clean up.

I went to a Sams club yesterday and all the water was sold out.

>life savers mints
I want her in my bunker

Its so weird. Its not like producing industry and servic workers are excused from work because of corona. We're still producing paper towels, and people are still stocking shelves.

Is she shopping for a school?

Just got back from Kroger (southeast Michigan). No signs of panic buying. There was a sign that said they were limiting the purchase of hand sanitizer to 5 per customer. They had a huge bin full of the small bottles though, so I bought 5. Also bought the last multi-pack of Clorox wipes they had. Food was fully stocked though.

that girl gets to roll the light cart for their horde

why are all the images of people buying tons of disposable wipes?

>We're still producing paper towels, and people are still stocking shelves.
Not for long.
Estimates coming in that within the next few weeks 1/5th of the workforce will be out of action.
Amazon are already restricting travel.

mart-sharters have been visiting /sig/ and trying to get it together

>a bunch of paper towel rolls
>one pack of toilet paper
>wow she must shit a lot
Stop making us look bad, retard mutt

Oh man that's sucks I hope no one dies from severe respiratory PANIC

>candy
>markers
>paper towels
What did she mean by this

>ywn be invited to this girls bunker and make paper towel forts together and cuddle as you wait for the virus to ravage the above ground dwellers

BIG NEWS! You're an idiot.

I bought all my shit a month ago. Glad I did. All the people buying water seems pretty dumb though.

I bought the 6 and 7-galon jugs from walmart, and a huge cooler to put water in, and 2 water bobs.

If you panic buy don’t buy fucking paper towels just get an actual towel you can fucking wash and use for years

This will be great for the economy!!
-Paul Krugman

For her pooper

Is that a big bag of Life Savers mints on top?

yeah unless you are in a desert..just drink out of the rivers/lakes if the local water shuts down. The US had a lot of freshwater.most the time too much (flooding).. weird. Buy sex toys and lube.

The virgin water bottle drinker vs the chad rain barrel drinker

Buy a 55 gallon drum of lube so when you're done fucking yourself you can collect rainwater.

At least you won’t need lube when you’re shitting your guts out from drinking unfiltered water.
Faggot

is The Stand finally happening bros? I kind of honestly hope 99.9% of the population gets wiped out and of course I survive as a young healthy white man would, and get to just roam the wastelands of former America looking for survivors and doing whatever the fuck I want all day every day. there's always a silver lining...

Yeah... Stimulating the economy is going to really bad for everyone.

>buy in bulk at cosco
>PANIC BUYING!!!!!

>Not using sturdy bounty paper towels to clean up after massive dumps.
It's like you only eat a couple burgers a day or something. Pathetic. Stop making us look so weak.

You will be raped and killed by gangs in a week

yeah, that's not panic buying lol. it's the average costco trip

It'll be bad when we produce 10,000,000,000 tons of medical waste and our economy is predicated on nitrile gloves and pain killers

I couldn't buy my food of choice - buckthorn, because american media spread panic in here and it was bought out.
Fuck you mutts, I was forced to eat rice today.

>buckthorn
shit I meant buckwheat

I have provisions for a comfy 1 month, could spread it to 1.5 if I lower the rations. If cases get announced in my country I'd buy some more. If people start dying here I'd buy some more. So if/when people panic I'd have a couple of months of food and supplies.

Attached: 1554540881883.jpg (640x615, 80.34K)

yeah I just went to my local costco in antioch CA

Nothing was out of stock besides sanitizer and water bottles

literally just two commodities

Can someone explain why its always shit wipes and nose tissues? are you planning on eating just paper products in your bunker?

I'm glad I preppared earlier, those dumb normies are going to catch corona in their panic.

I just got back from Costco in Tampa and it was less busy than it normally is.

>Not owning a small charcoal filtration device.
I've drank filtered river water countless times. Haven't shit my guts out. Almost like it is actually designed to filter volatile organic compounds.

I think it's because (literally) shitty hygiene could cause health issues.

Attached: big_1496148706_image.jpg (1280x720, 42.76K)

lay off the Witcher games for a while.

I dont understand IT either, no wonder americano have shitstains and hemoroids why dont they just wash their ass,you dont even need a bidet just a shower head

toxins from all those microbes/fungi might have had an effect on the way your brain functions,

without giving you the shits

You can sterilize dirty water with a small amount of bleach.

epa.gov/ground-water-and-drinking-water/emergency-disinfection-drinking-water

I guarentee you people will be dropping dead at the grocery store and people will still be expected to clock in. Then all the boomers who escape infection will puff out their chests and boast about how they didnt take a single day off. This is America we're talking about here. We'll just import more workers if the old ones get sick or die

If shit really hit the fan I imagine this would be the case for 95% of all lone survivors.

Because of all the preppers US will in the future be called CANistan

Raided Wallmart at 5am for fresh eggs n shit to stay comfy for the next month or so. Lots of shelves had been cleaned. It's happening.

that will kill 'life' not the toxins in the 'water'

Wouldn't surprise me if that's the plan.
People have unironically got no idea how to deal with an actual emergency, especially like this. When it's an earthquake or a tornado they take it seriously because they can see the danger right in front of them. When it's a virus I genuinly think a big part of the problem is that you can't 'see' it like with immediate disasters.

People going to work is going to be the number 1 cause of this thing getting spread. No politician or CEO is willing to take the market loss that inevitably comes from going into lockdown and ending all but the most essential operations.

That's why travel wasn't banned months ago. Because the hit to the economy would be huge even though it would likely stop the pandemic from becoming global. So they took a gamble by assuming it would magically vanish like Trump seems to think. Thing is, it obviously isn't vanishing and now the economy is taking a huge hit anyway along with the pandemic spreading.

This. In a civilization collapse scenario lone people are fucked.

The average American ass would envelope and absorb any porcelain object smaller than industrial grade disposals.

Hey CANistanese try an CAN up your ass!

Please take pictures,!!!

the italian flour boiling people needs to know what being really fucked looks like

imagine the smell

It's your sister preparing for a father/daughter night

Only morons use sharpies

Hey that is unfair to morons.

Trump/Trumptards uses sharpies

Live with mom and her boyfriend. Telling the boyfriend about the prep I've been doing. He acts like I'm retarded. Got MREs, bugout bag with water straw, two cases of beef jerky, enough soup to feed the three of us for a month, 300 servings of freeze dried fruit to prevent scurvy. We could hole up for months. Immunocompromised mom comes home from work last week and is like "CDC done said we need two weeks of food." Already covered mom. "Well maybe we should go to the store this weekend." Fast forward to last weekend. She buys two can of peaches and is mad that the Publix is out of hand sanitizer. I don't get boomers. To report shelves are fine but hand sanitizer is out. Any homemade remedies for hand sanitizer out there?