You read yaoi right?

You read yaoi right?
>Actual plot instead of plotless harems
>Actual characters instead of stereotypes
>Manga actually ends when the plot ends, not because sales drop
BL is the highest form of romcom and a beacon in the sea of shit. I actually read it for the plot.

Attached: 430d1f795b909df5ed3e65db6ee0470dbbe5a5e4r1-640-640v2_uhq.jpg (640x640, 112.26K)

Yes but only Bara ones. Not those low quality bishie shits aimed for fujos.

nope

Attached: 61lzmYnm+UL.jpg (1000x1374, 81.38K)

Fujoshis are mentally ill.

Also
>Art has feeling to it, some might even say soul
>Fanbase is mature instead of shitposters who spam threads after a girl loses
I feel like a lot of animosity comes from the perceived homosexuality but a lot of BL is actually being written for purely heterosexual guys. I'm not a fag and I can enjoy the genre for their characters.

BL stands on it's own without the need to self insert unlike a lot of other nip shit

Attached: 19414ffe91875dd83cc0a23c2ecb0cc1.png (800x1920, 486.76K)

>>Actual characters instead of stereotypes
>seme
>uke
that's it

Yeah sure user, plot... not stereotypes... Maybe 1 of 80 BLs nail story and characters, the rest is garbage

No, I read stories with nuance and a message to tell.

Attached: togashi approved.jpg (1343x1823, 581.07K)

Yes, though I'm massive bifag that gets off to bishounens (har har)

Okay, now I know for certain that you are baiting.
Goodbye.

I don't know of any good ones. From what I've seen theres no real consensus on which are good, as a comparison theres no real definitive must reads like Bloom into You for yuri.

Ehh?

Only BL outside BL manga is good.

Mi nigga that's gay as fuck

Recommend me some good Yaoi/BL.

Attached: 009.png (387x439, 118.04K)

Umibe no etranger is pretty good.It's getting an anime soon too.

LMAOing my ass off, the only thing that checks out is the seemingly endless stream of fujobucks.

Only if it has traps in it, otherwise no since I am not a gay

>BL is gay
Next you'll say nothing quiet on the eastern front is gay too. It's about comradery

I wish there was an easy way to find the yaoi I want to read instead of having to wade through thousands of titles. I really like those fujo crossdressing ones - traps or not - or the ones with a very effeminate character (more than the usual uke guy) but knowing not even MU or similar sites have my back on that is really disearthening.

Wouldn't it be BC then?

Anyone looking for recommendations should go to the /y/ thread, unironically. Here

I'm retarded

Rape and toxic relationships

>characters don't gets common homosexual diseases like AIDS
It's shit and completely non realistic romance

AIDS is an nonissue though, if you're not poor. It adds nothing to the story except drama

Attached: 1588312538899.png (338x593, 177.52K)

This thread.

Attached: every time.png (500x348, 321.87K)

you forgot the most important part, which is that there are rarely any major female characters in the story

>I actually read it for the plot.
You're gay and you need to be OK with it.
That, or you're a fujoshi. Which is worse.

The most interesting yaoi is always the stuff that happens in shounen stuff
Most actual yaoi is just two guys fucking, which is boring and borderline gay

Attached: Screenshot_20200206-145811.png (1440x2880, 1.45M)

Do you even read other manga? What does "plotless harems" even mean other than that you've never picked up a series that isn't shoujo or BL so you're biased.

As for BL I like the ones with really crazy horny people or really kinky horny people. BL stories never seem that ambitious because they usually just run for a few volumes and then end. If the mangaka just wants to make an entertaining raunchy story then that's enough, but for romance, action, mystery or any other genre it's kind of meh. Actually endearing short series like that Nakamura-kun one are pretty rare.

Attached: 1525944038032.jpg (1200x675, 59.3K)