This shit is gayer than Jojo

You fucks recommended this anime saying it was one of the best ever and it's so fucking gay and german. What's the deal with this boy so in love with Wen Li? Why did Reinhard acted like he lost his one true love when that ginger fuck died? This shit is fucking gay with gundam politics and a game of thrones cast.

>I still enjoyed it tho.

Attached: logh_announce.jpg (1280x720, 136.04K)

why do you think this series is still remembered?
that's right, fujos

gundam and game of thrones sounds great tho....

You don't think significant human connections with another person of the same gender exist outside of homosexuality, user? Ever had friends before?

>What's the deal with this boy so in love with Wen Li?
Admiration, Wen-Li is a paragon and a big brother for him

> Why did Reinhard acted like he lost his one true love when that ginger fuck died?
Reinhard came from a poor family and worked his way up, meeting many two-faced bastards along the way. The "ginger fuck" you are adressing was his childhood friend and both swore to bring down the system they dispised and gave their life for it. Kircheis was his oldest, maybe even his only friend in this epic.

You have either an actual attention deficit disorder or didn't watch the show with your fullest attention and kept playing around with your phone or something while watching it.

>it's so fucking [...] german.
and?

Attached: 1377350856343.jpg (640x480, 32.46K)

I'm 26 episodes in and this shit really lacks emotional impact. Might just switch over to the new version.

>waaah why aren't they super straight like meeee!
>waah why does he have a friend that's gaaaay
>waaaah Wen Li bad anyone who likes him is bad!
get a grip. We're not your pacifier, idiot.

>maybe even his only friend in this epic.
Didn't he call Mittermeyer his friend once?

Why didnt the fpa government declare a state of war and lock down parliament so they dont have people bitching about the war effort

>fucking gay
ironically enough only canon gay character in the show was just a footnote in history

>having true friends is gay
You're probably one of those people who ship Frodo and Sam together, you fucking cretin.

This kills the fujo

Attached: butbutbutmuhkircheis.png (1600x1200, 1.27M)

Drop it for now, and try to watch it again when you're older than 18.

LoGH threads have become decidedly less based over time.

Attached: CYgEw7y.jpg (1983x2771, 813.43K)

I don't remember this scene

yeah there is no reason to punish yourself with old ass 80s series

she's just a beard

He did but when Kircheis was alive he was his only friend. Mittermeyer mentioned that he wouldn't cry for anyone except for Kircheis but Reinhard learned to open his heart as time went on as he kinda adapated Kircheis' personality as a coping mechanism after his death

>tfw you missed the golden years of Yas Forums

Attached: 1556828906012.jpg (1024x769, 100.46K)

missed out on*

Episode 89, 13:10

Attached: MLIsg6D.png (644x464, 576.83K)

The mass acceptance of extreme faggotry (the type of homosexuality seen at pride parades) has made it so any deep male bond is seen as a gay relationship. Camraderie, loyalty, and friendship mean nothing to the seething mass of trannies, fujos, and faggots, as they see it as indistinguishable from their regular practices of dick sucking and hole-pozzing.

Attached: 3456354.png (730x530, 516.94K)

another great victory for the chosen people

>This shit is fucking gay with gundam politics and a game of thrones cast.
>I still enjoyed it tho.
So what?

Attached: 1584967004151.jpg (416x2179, 154K)

>Reinhard came from a poor family

Top kek. His family weren't aristocratic but they were definitely well off.

This is now a quotes thread

Attached: logh 1.jpg (960x720, 452.78K)

Fucking this. It's disgraceful.

LoGH is my favourite anime. I will never delete it from my ssd.

How I would've fucking loved witnessing that, goddamn
There is no way any thread will reach that level again

Attached: Sieg kaiser reindharto.gif (500x375, 440.73K)

Attached: women in logh.png (1302x935, 1.27M)