The Cuckoo's Fiance

Why is Hiro so cute?

Attached: 0TU1m2tg.jpg (728x1045, 177.41K)

>his manga is called the cuck's fiancee

Attached: lmao.gif (250x250, 128.4K)

It's not, kys ESL.

>replying to the shounentard
>replying to lame bait
you imbecile

>Designated loser
But bro ... I like Hiro ...

You're right, I should have known better

Cuckoo and cuckold are two entirely different things, you illiterate retard.

Try using a dictionary to look up words you're not familiar with before you embarrass yourself even further, imbecile.

Thats why its called a cuckoo, it tricks other birds into raising its chicks

>raising another man's daughter
>making her marry the guy that raised your son

LMAO it is cuck shit

Hiro will win. I have learn that first girl dosen't always win. I solved the ~mystery~

Attached: 453534.gif (465x468, 1.53M)

t. cuckoolds

Attached: Luffy laughing at Pica's voice - 1.png (512x354, 220.14K)

OK retard. Try to at least have a basic grasp of the premise before shit posting.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1588310969683.jpg (1080x1721, 366.88K)

In the end, Hiro will be the Cuckoo's Fiancee, right guys?

I refuse to read this after Nene didn't get together with Tamaki in Yamada kun. This author is a hack

She is but she draws cute girls

Can't he just two-time them like this Chad aho?

Attached: 1588317753208.jpg (1115x1600, 720.56K)

The word cuckold actually derived from the cuckoo bird’s habit of laying eggs in another birds nest. So they are actually related....just saying

It's should be a federal crime to make such a charming heroine only to have her lose.

Attached: 1447377227253.jpg (500x375, 32.34K)

best girl never wins, user.

kek, he ran for the hills

Why would Nene ever get together with Yamada when he never even saw her that way?

We lost Toubun so we could get this stupid piece of NTR cuck shit.

>Implying anyone will when this is all just one big NTR.

Attached: 79wwp6ju1p731.jpg (800x1089, 121.78K)

Right?

Attached: vrx5sLWg.jpg (728x1045, 179.81K)

Who is getting NTR'd?

He can't even get one girl, let alone two

reread the post I didn't want her to get with Yamada but Tamaki. It almost felt like the author was setting it up for a bit and it was clear she didn't have feelings for Ushio but she inexplicably ended up with him anyway.

Attached: CP6oANTUcAAOkLp.jpg (487x587, 63.95K)

Didn't this manga get a new official English title? I don't remember what it is, but it doesn't have the gender-vague "iinazuke" word.

A Couple Of Cuckoos

I'm sorry for speedreading posts.

The entire manga is NTR. The main female heroine is trying to get the attention of another guy. The sub female heroine is engaged to another guy and will have all sorts of drama relating to that. The sub sub female heroine hasn't been seen in a couple of chapters and she exists just so her heart can be broken because the MC will get cucked for 100 chapters and then turn her down after a passionate speech.

This shit is fucking stupid.

Her tiddy big.

>The main female heroine is trying to get the attention of another guy.
We don't even know it's a guy, and how is that NTR when Nagi doesn't even like Erika or have any intentions towards her?

>The sub female heroine is engaged to another guy and will have all sorts of drama relating to that.
It's just the typical "I have a fiance" plotline that will be resolved in light-hearted fashion where the guy didn't even want to marry Hiro, mark my words.

It's a generic rom-com sure, but calling it cuckshit is retarded

apology accepted user.

>We don't even know it's a guy
Miss me with that /u/ shit. That sounds like an ever worse scenario.

>how is that NTR when Nagi doesn't even like Erika or have any intentions towards her?
Because we all know that is the end game. I can't imagine this author being any more clever than any other Japanese author. He's going to slowly fall for Erika while Erika is chasing another person until she gets buttblasted and then she'll fall on Nagi. Japan loves this type of shit.

>mark my words.
I will because I think it's going to be the opposite. It would make no sense for Hiro to have her fiancé ditch her after Nagi and Erika get together. She'll likely find him charming and fall to him after Nagi eventually turns her down. This way they're all "happy".

>but calling it cuckshit is retarded
Call me a retard when this is all over. I believe I'm going to be right in the end and we're just going to get SEO/Sasuga-light for however this stupid shit lasts.

She has to win. Her loss would be a crime.

>I believe I'm going to be right in the end and we're just going to get SEO/Sasuga-light for however this stupid shit lasts.
Miki isn't like that, her stories are always predictable and bland as hell