"………… I never thought that the day where she could make my heart go “Doki” would come."

>"………… I never thought that the day where she could make my heart go “Doki” would come."
Aqua celebration thread

Attached: file.png (1382x882, 449.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RanobeSugoi/status/1255884285703147521
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blessed

post aqua

Attached: C2FOqEKUQAQJ3KX.jpg (850x628, 81K)

>hm I guess Aqua isnt complete dogshit
>Kazuma says as he plows Megumin
>G-GUYS AQUA WON
Top kek, imagine celebrating for a single doki doki that literally every other girl has gotten

Meguminfag anal devastation is great

Attached: 56148729_p0.jpg (1303x1819, 1.52M)

Based, Aquafags cementing themselves as literal subhuman retards

Welcome to /ag/ Aqua General
As a celebration you're welcome to link all your doujin and best peices here so we can all enjoy in the new Queen of cucks as she shits on the dilators still coping from their pedophelia -princess loosing and falling flat on her face
like her chest

Based and canon pilled

/ A / Q U A

You werent supposed to post ths

She can't keep getting away with it

Wow Aqua winning? A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one

Attached: 1581928087336.jpg (1000x1000, 112.37K)

>Be final chapter
>Final line
>Final image
>A smile from the girl as the guy stands in awe confessing that he felt his heart beat for her
Couldn't beat that if you tried pedophile

>Megushits can't cope

People are so stupid, even after this many years of eating up anime shit,

THE FIRST GIRL WILL ALWAYS WIN BECAUSE THE FIRST GIRL IS THE AUTHOR'S DREAM WAIFU. THE MAIN CHARACTER IS THEIR SELF-INSERT THAT FUCKS THE DREAM WAIFU. ANY GIRLS ADDED AFTERWARDS, NO MATTER THEIR CHEMISTRY WITH THE MC, IS DESTINED TO LOSE BECAUSE THEY ARE AFTERTHOUGHTS COMPARED TO THE MAIN GIRL.

Understand this rule and you'll never be disappointed again.

>MEGAMEMEFAGS
HOLY SHIT MY SIDES PLEASE

>17 volumes
>All that she got was a singular doki doki
>when every other girl got multiple ones
>W-W-W-W-WELL IT WAS THE FINAL LINE SO IT MEANS SHE WON EVEN THOUGH SHE GOT LITERALLY NOTHING AND KAZUMA DIDNT BREAK UP WITH MEGUMIN AT ALL
Kek tell me more retard.

so where can i read this? when is coming out?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.22_[2019.04.30_18.58.32].jpg (1280x720, 79.99K)

even if you are right how am i supposed to like the first girl if she is the worst?

twitter.com/RanobeSugoi/status/1255884285703147521

>No epilogue
>No cute couple lovey dovey shit
>No children
>No 2 years worth of semen
Aqua wins but at what cost?

Ok.
did you know that 41% of trans people commit suicide? you should be more careful in the future!
Just remember down the road not across street

Based

thanks but i seen this already, where is the entire thing?, will that user upload it?

Moshi moshi? Based department?

Hey retard, show the part where Megumin ever broke up with Kazuma. Whats that, there isnt any? LOOKS LIKE MEGUMIN DIDNT LOSE THEN HUH RETARD

Pedo's having a melty

>forced meme character the author got tired of having to pander with
>relevant

Attached: 1463711494263.png (347x429, 219K)

Aqua? More like Aqu/a/
Eat shit Megutards

Attached: 1570772910426.gif (400x570, 430.28K)

>repeating pedo like it's an insult
>on Yas Forums
Go back

>Megumi give forced fantasy
>"That will teach them"

Imagine that I post a smug anime girl in my pic related, please

This is next level cope

serious question tho, isn't aqua going back to her world after defeating the demon lord?

Oh no is the pedophile having a fit? it's okay bro just remember to keep taking HRT it'll be over soon and you'll become a beautiful woman i promise

The epilogue stated that there is a direct access. Kazuma use it to visit Eris I believed. Aqua is still on the mansion

>T-T-T-T-T-T-THAT DOESNT COUNT
KEK, get fucked aqua shit, its funny seeing your mental gymnastics. Until you show me that Meg broke up with him, that means theyre still together. The best you can hope for is a Harem end.

Go ahead, prove me wrong. You know you cant, so you'll just repeat Yas Forumsfaggot slang over and over

megubros....

Kek, Aquafags destroyed