Japs are fucking based

Japs are fucking based
post based anime

Attached: 1588282814946.webm (960x540, 2.66M)

Is pedophillia actually normal in Japan or is it just something that appears in anime to take the piss out of people?

It depends on how you define pedophilia. Kids diddling isn't socially acceptable in any country of the world, but age if consent in America is crazy high, so much so that even being attracted to perfectly healthy and sexually active teenagers, something that is biologically natural, is culturally looked down upon
Compared to American puritans everyone is a pervert

Being a pedophile in Japan is like smoking weed in America, and vice versa.

Attached: 12359d12.jpg (938x1134, 388.7K)

Attached: 65706b877208768f5f4f69d4b0b320a1.png (476x874, 280.38K)

>japs
If you like them so much why do you keep calling them niggers?

Attached: 1448057259423.jpg (850x947, 148.37K)

Shin-Chan is based as fuck.

Attached: 1587004649479.gif (500x390, 498.15K)

Why are people referring to 3dpd loli when it should be 2d?

Attached: 1515259280884.jpg (1280x720, 387.57K)

What anime is that
What's the sauce

saucenao

This. 2D doesn't age, which is a huge part of the appeal.

HOLY FUCKING BASED

What makes you think that it’s the main appeal to everyone?
I’d say their prepubescent bodies is what the main appeal is.
People use it simply as a medium because it legal.

The stigma doesn’t spawn from puritism but rather older used up women who are jealous of younger girls and don’t want men to have them.

3dpd is disgusting leave it at that.

It's BECAUSE their prepubescent bodies don't age, ya dingus. It's also the appeal of characters like Hatsune Miku. Imagine if she were a real person. By now she'd be a drug addicted cock slut with crows feet and saggy tits and a bunch of illegitimate children. It would be a sad sight to behold.

It's legalized in many places and is promoted by mainstream entertainment?

Attached: stats don't lie.jpg (1024x818, 96.13K)

>I think men who like 13 y/os are sick
>that's because you envy the young
obliterated

Attached: 1579984120295.webm (400x170, 772.29K)

>The slide and audiotape data combined suggest that most normal men are not sexually aroused by nude female children per se, but that some men who report no pedophilic activity are sexually aroused when a female child is depicted as enjoying sexual activity with an adult male. Consenting heterosexual activity, independent of the maturity of the partner, is sexually arousing to some men. However, although the current subjects' arousal to consenting stimuli involving children was significantly greater than their arousal to contrast stimuli, their arousal to consenting stimuli involving children was significantly less than their arousal to consenting stimuli involving adults.

but i'd prefer 15-17 year olds!
they are the best developed while still looking young!

Attached: 1454284319735.jpg (709x480, 51.22K)

Hold up, I read that study and your bar graph does not represent findings at all.

Anime is a niche entertainment aired at late night, not counting kids anime aired at Sunday morning or family shows like Shin-chan. Also Japanese media is very careful of not pissing off people because its culture of shame. It's just that the anime industry is endogamic, made by otakus and only consume by otakus, so it's full of pandering and lazy metahumor

Not necessarily the legal part, but the promotion by mainstream entertainment is a yes.

You think Hatsune Miku is a loli?

yeah it's mostly a meme pedos use to appear more legitimate than they actually are. it's like claiming the age of consent in japan is 12 while ignoring that additional laws makes it basically 18.

They like them young.

This graph is off by at least 4 years.
9-10 years old is peak.

Holy shit. I can't believe how based this webm is.

Nips truly don't give a fuck, I hope that the West never breaks them

Yes, most popular Mangakas like Underage girls,why do you think every anime girl is in school?

Attached: 1587327213851.jpg (975x1400, 260.45K)

What is the diferrence between a 14 years old and a 15 years old? if you like one then you probability like both.

For a second I thought you said 'most popular Mangakas are Underaged girls'