Isn't DITF one of the most underrated anime ever?

The character development is top notch. The artwork and animation quality is crazy good, one of the best of all time I've ever seen. The fanservice is just so sarcastically in your face, that it basically sums up what anime was always all about. Cool robots that don't make any sense, but are still cool AF. It doesn't pretend to be realistic or some shit like that. Not overly sexual. Not overly cutesy-friendship-forever-cringe. Not trying too hard to be deep and psychological. Nothing pretentious, at all.

Attached: DiTF_shit.jpg (1920x750, 221.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gqvZJMcIxHA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Typical Yas Forums sleeping on the best anime of the decade

Nice pasta

> The artwork and animation quality is crazy good,
It's not exactly controversial to say that Anime produced by Trigger looks good.
>one of the best of all time I've ever seen.
Is it the best animation of all time, or of that you've ever seen? If you're raving over Franzz like this, you probably haven't seen much anime.
>The fanservice is just so sarcastically in your face
Kill la Kill did it better.
>it basically sums up what anime was always all about.
This is a really stupid statement.
>Cool robots that don't make any sense, but are still cool AF.
>It doesn't pretend to be realistic or some shit like that.
So mecha in general?
>Not overly sexual.
You just said the fanservice is in your face to a comedic extent.
>Not overly cutesy-friendship-forever-cringe.
Ok?
>Not trying too hard to be deep and psychological.
Good, because it's not at all.
>Nothing pretentious, at all.
Ok, this is just incorrect.

It could have been good if it was the Cross Ange of Evangelion instead of the Evangelion of Cross Ange

>character development is top notch
>one of the best of all time I've ever seen
>Not overly sexual
This is bait.

Explain how

Honestly it's a tad overrated. The first half is great then it kinda stops trying.

more like overrated
+good animation
+op
-shit plots
-shit pacing
-shit mecha design besides sterelitzia

it doesnt pretend to be realistic
it does pretend to be TTGL.

>best of all times
lurk more OP, but nice pasta doe.

So should I watch this or nah?
I get that second half is going to be shit, but this is true also for gurren laggan, klk, and everything imaishi has ever been attached too, and overall I have a positive memory of those shows
Is the good worth tolerating the bad?

i think so. really enjoyed the direction and the way the show maintains its mystery to keep you in the shoes of the kids. episode 19 is when they pull back the curtain and it's a noticeable nosedive in quality

One of the most cringe ye

One of the most retarded for sure

>So should I watch this or nah?
Don't ask other people to make up your mind for you. Go watch it and find out yourself whether or not you like it.

>Trigger
Thank god Trigger produced it so I knew to stay away from it.

>Kill la kill did it better.
Wrong, Franxx did it better.
>This is a really stupid statement
This statement is also stupid
>You just said the fanservice is in your face to a comedic extent
He did not say comedic extent. Learn to read.
>mecha in general
Mech's in general make sense in anime. Unless you're going to say that the concept of a mech doesn't make sense, then You can also argue that big anime eyes don't make sense either.

>Ok?
Uh?
>because it's not at all
It's pretty deep for anime standards.
>this is just incorrect
This is wrong.

>ttgl second half is shit
don't watch anything, just kill yourself

>It's pretty deep for anime standards.
Watch more (read: better) anime, user.

aww the dbz of mecha loving retard is ass mad about his juvenile show being called out for the overstaying trash that it is

Naw, Yas Forums is pretty aware of this show and how shit it was. Wasn't slept on at all.

>Wasn't slept on at all.
This. I'm sure there's someone who can post the screencap of the catalogue when retards freaked out over Ichigo BTFOing them. (I'll always respect her for that achievement. She deserved to be in a better anime.)

>contrarian is saying DitF isn't shit
Kinda hilarious

Should have made another Idolm@ster anime instead of wasting his time on Darling in the Flop.

Attached: 83B21C48-2680-4715-BE60-666C162C21B9.jpg (1344x2212, 291.1K)

Just get better taste

Based

>Watch Darling in the Shit
>Watch Uchuu no Stellvia immediately after
>Find UnS a masterpiece by direct comparison
I can't tell you how bad that is.

user, I...

It‘s fucking evangelion, with a shittier lovestory, shittier sidecharacters and with gurren no lagan battles.
But ep 15(?) where he regains his memory and asks you are the red horned girl aren‘t you was kino as fuck. But stupid that she knew all the time who he was.

With lovestory I meant . Still it‘s not like it‘s as good as eva with shinji x asuka. But eva really needed more than 2 episodes and a ending of showcasing it.

>But ep 15(?) where he regains his memory and asks you are the red horned girl aren‘t you was kino as fuck.
Episode 15 was the over-the-top flashy Gainax-wannabe early-2000s-nostalgia episode. It was rather unpleasant to watch, actually.

Was that the sameone where he had the flashbacks and regained his memory? If yes. I really liked it.

youtu.be/gqvZJMcIxHA
This one. But honestly after that it went downhill except maybe for the ending. There was never a proper talk with the two of them. They never expanded on the old people. Just the one small episode.

Attached: 1548563321510.jpg (1024x795, 66.45K)