This is an Adam Sandler movie stretched out to 20 episodes and Adam Sandler is replaced with cute lolis

This is an Adam Sandler movie stretched out to 20 episodes and Adam Sandler is replaced with cute lolis

Attached: mitsudomoe.jpg (1050x1498, 319.02K)

Fat bratty loli cunny

Attached: 1455977838343.jpg (1024x576, 61.92K)

I tried to watch this. got to episode 2, when everyone was covered in piss and even used piss to disinfect an injury

Added it to my list.

Strangely one of the first anime i ever watched. It was like Bebop->Eva->TTGL->Mitsudomoe. Then i became a lolicon by sophmore year of highschool.

Attached: hitoha SHOCKED TO THE CORE.jpg (994x1268, 210.48K)

And it's beautiful

did you get any other fetish from this? scat?

The first two episodes are so bad it's like they're a different show. Keep watching.

No.

This. seriously how did they fuck up the first two so bad

Attached: lolibooru 204064 eyebrows_visible_through_hair looking_at_viewer marui_mitsuba naughty_face short_twin_tails simple_background striped_legwear white_background.jpg (640x926, 324.59K)

I want to have sex with Mitsuba.

based department's calling ya

Attached: sweatyfattytitty.jpg (1200x655, 73.56K)

Thats all shes good for, really

At least compare it to something funny like Austin Powers

Thing is, almost everyone finds Austin Powers funny and it's hit or miss with Adam Sandler. Like Adam Sandler I see a lot of people hate Mitsudomoe's humor with a raging passion and others who fucking love it, hit or miss

I mean, she's designed specifically do make you want to do that.

LEAVE NIPPLES ALONE

>there's tons of uncensored nipples (not the hamster) in the anime
>but not a single one is attached to the girls
Literally why

they actually made a solution to this problem a while back, you see if you type in on google "lolibooru.moe" and search mitsudomoe in the search bar on the site you get bts footage of marui sister nipples. it's true dude trust me

>he actually thinks fanart is comparable to official full blown lewdness

yeah that's true
but hey there were some very detailed and up close shots of futaba's ass in the show so that's something. too lazy to find the clips

Attached: futabayeshaha.png (500x548, 345.04K)

I wish Mitsuba was my daughter so I could spoil her with her favorite junk foods until she weighs more than the rest of her class combined.

>Austin Powers
>funny
Delusional burgerlanders. Nobody who watched that shit when they were over 12 years old would find it funny. The only reason people put it above other schlocky spy parodies is visual and audio presentation. The writing itself would make Adam Sandler cringe.

>Adam Sandler
Why did you word that out? you fucking faggot

Attached: 1576013033493.jpg (1247x1763, 1.33M)

The first ywo episodes are fine. If anything, the show needs more lolipee in it.

>lolibooru.moe
Why the fuck haven't anyone told me of this? Holy shit thank you user

Attached: 1587558970593.png (346x357, 169.1K)

Mani a cute

>Added
>Not cancel all other plans and watch immediately

I found this show rather funny, myself.

The show that turned me into a lolicon was Kodomo no Jikan. That show is...well...yeah. There is a reason that so much hentai exists for that show. Attached picture shows up on page 1 of a GOOGLE image search.

Attached: 10103945a_m.jpg (320x279, 27.64K)

Miyashita da!