What is an anime that all of Yas Forums can agree is good?

What is an anime that all of Yas Forums can agree is good?

Attached: 1588227248701.jpg (1080x934, 77.6K)

Hikaru No Go because I said so

Boku no Pico

You posted it

Code Geass

Hidamari Sketch

Spirited away

Boku no Pico since it was everyones introduction to anime and so nobody can take off their nostalgia goggles

The one you like the least.

Kemono friends

my favourite anime

Her anime

Attached: JWS_watashi_2.jpg (800x451, 50.41K)

Literally no one thinks Code Geass is good. Yas Forums likes it because it's a shitty trainwreck

Metropolis.

>Hidamari Sketch

Attached: 1588226967118.png (480x480, 148.26K)

Hajime no Ippo, the first season at least

Cowboy Bebop

Promised Neverland. Who doesn’t like a good old farming anime?

Attached: A3F5B500-E369-49F8-A3E0-014DD752F41E.png (1334x750, 2.54M)

keijo

Code Geass is the most popular and influential anime in the history of this board. While other series from the mid-2000s have long been forgotten, Geass alone is still discussed here.

/thread

Should've been the first post, but good enough.

It's a masterpiece, faggot.

Golden Boy
Great Teacher Onizuka
And I think Yas Forums generally agrees that S-Cry-Ed was a perfect 7.2/10, in that it was a pulpy battle shonen that reached its full potential with no bad arcs and ended on a satisfying note

Yes because it was a trainwreck. It's so bad it's good tier, only normalfags think it's actually good

Im not here to find a new anime retard I just wanna see if there is an anime the board finds to be objectively good

>Code Geass is the most popular and influential anime in the history of this board.
Imagine unironically believing or saying this.

Attached: raspberry heaven.jpg (800x800, 219.08K)

eat shit nigger

Flcl
Any Miyazaki film
Girls last tour
The chunni exam arc of Naruto and only that part

I'd say Azumanga Daioh is probably the truest answer to OP's question.
There's not an active hatebase surrounding it, it's integral to the website's creation, and still gets threads regularly, and has been intertwined with the community and culture since the beginning.
Nobody on Yas Forums hates it.

Nah there's always someone out there who will dislike any given anime.

Made in Abyss is perhaps the closest but some dismiss it for the pedo pandering and thinking it gets edgy at the end.

FMAB gets hate for being too safe and having shitty humour

Steins;Gate gets hate for being boring in the first half while others nitpick the time travel

Madoka gets hate for being edgy while others straight up call it moeshit

Ghibli movies seem to be loved by most around here, though some people find Spirited Away to be too hollow of a story. I think Princess Mononoke might be the closest to liked by everyone.

I hate it

Attached: tenor (3).gif (220x190, 28.64K)

>FMAB gets hate for being too safe and having shitty humour
Brotherhood is complete and utter shit. Everything good about it is just because of the manga. But it's not a good adaptation. It's lazy, poorly animated, and poorly directed. They don't elevate the source material or even do it justice.

Yas Forums loves Naruto and can't stop talking about it

Why?

Because everyone likes it and I've become incapable of formulating my own opinions besides doing the opposite of popular opinion.

monogatari

Attached: 1588147468781.jpg (960x1490, 676.95K)

Nichijou

Attached: 1588126067954.jpg (250x250, 13.57K)

Even if you don’t think it’s AOTD (which it’s is), you can at least agree that it’s good

Attached: 75669B26-F3B6-4BB0-98A1-C8E59847D139.jpg (1278x1420, 248.76K)

agreed on both

SSR is often criticized and as much as you hate it, ADHD shonetards are also part of Yas Forums

Its in my top 10 but there are plenty on Yas Forums who hate the jap humour