I think magic cum is an absolutely retarded concept. That shit is only acceptable in succubus hentai

I think magic cum is an absolutely retarded concept. That shit is only acceptable in succubus hentai

Attached: 75465685456464.png (680x480, 598.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semen#Society_and_culture
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

au contraire if you look at what was actually considered magic in history, a lot of it concerns body fluids

one form of a love potion was period blood in red wine, which I can see why it was prescribed as it's an easy way to camouflage it for your target

not to mention all those legends of royalty bathing in the blood of young girls

so why is cum so hard to accept?
insisting on using it as a plot device, however, can still be cringy

Are you retarded? The idea of a man's mojo being the source of his power is centuries old. Even no fap is based around that idea.

It's so stupid because it's pathetic male wish fulfillment to be the chosen cock.

That's so dumb holy cow lol

fate was born as a hentai series and yyes it is dumb

Not any dumber than magic blood or any other body part. Magic cum's magic because it's in constant contact with the mage that produces it; the cum's filled with absorbed mana.

>ywn pump Saber full of mana
why live?

Attached: 1573460456593.png (800x1130, 557.85K)

Don't try to say that blood and cum are similar. It's cool when something costs blood to use. In naruto, ninjas often sacrifice some blood to use certain attacks. But the very Last thing I want to see in a naruto battle is someone jerking off to use their special semen.

Attached: bite.gif (498x298, 2.69M)

You're right, they aren't similar. Cum is far superior to blood.

>using shounen shit as a baseline for something being cool
What are you, 14?

Attached: 1580065894538.png (697x768, 176.88K)

>au contraire if you look at what was actually considered magic in history, a lot of it concerns body fluids
>The idea of a man's mojo being the source of his power is centuries old
When will you retards stop acting like idiots larping in real life somehow makes it any less stupid.

you haven't provided a counter argument faggot

Didn't Spiderman at some point give Mary-Jane cancer by constantly dumping his radioactive semen inside her?

Neither have you that was my point.

Good thing it's been retconned and the all-ages version is canon now.

yes and it is regarded as one of the worst comics ever written

stop trying so hard, fag

>liking shounen shit and defending it
>calling others try-hard faggots
Yikes.

>shonen = BAD haha amirite goys?!
you're trying too hard to fit in this board

>liking shounen shit and defending it
that wasn't even me you mongoloid

Wikipedia turned up a bunch of examples of semen having roots in different societies as being magical. Nasu didn't just pull shit out of his ass:

>In some pre-industrial societies, semen and other body fluids were revered because they were believed to be magical. Blood is an example of such a fluid, but semen was also widely believed to be of supernatural origin and effect and was, as a result, considered holy or sacred. The ancient Sumerians believed that semen was "a divine substance, endowed on humanity by Enki", the god of water.[40]:28[41] The semen of a god was believed to have magical generative powers.[40]:49
>In Sumerian mythology, when Enki's seed was planted in the ground, it caused the spontaneous growth of eight previously-nonexistent plants.[40]:49[42]
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semen#Society_and_culture

Attached: 1553073008875.jpg (1400x574, 145.44K)

>Larping in real life
>The source for the thing is real life but your just pretending

What are you even trying to say?

>>The source for the thing is real life but your just pretending
Are you retarded do you think magic is real or something
>Wikipedia turned up a bunch of examples of semen having roots in different societies as being magical
Who gives a shit this doesn't make it good writing lot's of dumb shit happens in real life that doesn't mean it makes for a good story what is wrong with you people.

Last part was meant for

that's just your opinion then, and a bad one
magical semen is not an entirely new concept and it was only a matter of time until some writer somewhere incorporated it in a fantasy setting. Fuck, I'd be willing to bet Game of Thrones of something would have shit like that and because it's not anime it would be considered groundbreaking and interesting

>I'd be willing to bet Game of Thrones of something would have shit like that
Game of Thrones is shit just cause something just cause something is popular doesn't make it good.
>magical semen is not an entirely new concept
I never said it was a new concept I said it was a dumb one especially how it used to force a cheap sex scene in fate. That's all it was for do you seriously not understand that.

it's fine, satan resurrected her

>Game of Thrones of something would have shit like that and because it's not anime it would be considered groundbreaking and interesting
absolute delusional retard

Congratulations, you're above the lowest common denominator.

Sounds to me that you're just jealous because you don't have magical semen.

>It's retarded because talking about semen makes me uncomfortable!

Nice retarded strawman next time come up with a real argument.

You still didn't explain why blood magic is okay in yoour book but semen magic is not. The former isn't real either, you know that don't you retard?
Let's ban all magic from stories, because some faggot on 4kun can't accept anything but reality.

That right there is what we call a casual filter. Magic cum is cool and people who get scared away by it are doing exactly what we want them to. It's people who are just desensitized enough to grudgingly accept it and then complain later that worry me. Anime needs to get more extreme. Lolis in every show, with fanservice preferably, and at least one element of the plot that is certain to scare away normal human beings.

I agree.

Magic Breast Milk is better

Attached: Seikon no Qwaser 22.mkv - 00000.png (1280x720, 575.01K)

Magic cum, blood, breast milk. Magic shit when?