Now that the dust is settled, we can all agree that he is the worst shounen protagonist off all time

Now that the dust is settled, we can all agree that he is the worst shounen protagonist off all time.

Attached: K-Kacchan_3.png (640x360, 205.21K)

Attached: Naruto.png (340x254, 114.63K)

Attached: 1586740786959.png (720x531, 454.08K)

BELIEVE IT!

Solid answer, but I'm afraid that isn't Tsuna.

Asta, Naruto and Goku after Buu saga are all much worse.

All time? Really? You really think Deku is the worst the nips have come up with? Hes bad, sure, but the worst?

I dont think youve read enough manga kid

I thought he was alright. Tbh he feels like a hentai protag got airlifted into a shonen by accident. But if you think he's worse than Goku you should probably take off the nostalgia goggles.

Attached: images.jpg (437x470, 25.41K)

>Asta, Naruto and Goku after Buu saga are all much worse.
what

>Ive seen 5 shows

as much as I hate this fitter version of Steven Universe he's not as bad as Naruto or many other worse or, more damningly, bland and boring obvious self insert MCs like Kirito

Can you guys explain why you hate him?

No thats Tsuna, fuck Im still mad that I read it till the end and he kept being a spineless faggot fuck Tsuna

Attached: images (91).jpg (340x189, 7.74K)

The author literally spent the entire final chapter showing the reader that Tsuna is still a spineless retard incapable of doing anything despite everything he went through.

Why did she hate her own fucking character so much?

Yes. Seriously does anyone like this faggot except the embarrassing self inserters?

Stuttering faggot whose only trait is his desire to 'be a hero' despite not having worked towards it until All Might gives him a chance at pity powers.
Somewhere between Steven Universe and Harry Potter for being a mostly reactionary character who is over emotional (Steven) and mostly incapable of having independent thought (Harry).

You just descried naruto

And I hate him too, what's your point? Doesn't the author of MHA worship Naruto anyway?

Who knows, he didnt even got together with any of the girls that kept sucking his dick, after that ending I didnt touch any of her other series

>we
>ignoring the hundreds of manga that were either axed, or was below everyone's radar because they were actually bad
Fuck off.

Attached: roWzPIE.jpg (1080x1574, 291.45K)

he's even worse than Naruto since he bends over backwards for Baku, Naruto didn't start going for Sasuke's cock until late part 2

>Naruto didn't start going for Sasuke's cock until late part 2
He still did it though, harder then deku does.

Is it worth it for me to start watching MHA now? I managed to sit through the first episode and lost interest afterwards.

nope because even up until the end Naruto shat on sasuke's plans for the world
Deku can't even handle being yelled it
Naruto might be gay for Sasuke but they're a power couple, Deku is just a battered housewife

The first two episodes are the best, so if you weren't interested at all then you won't enjoy the rest of the series.

For me, I just wished that they kept him quirkless.

Sorry user, Hachimaru literally has infinite charisma. Factually good and charismatic MC, based Kishimoto.

this looks so bad what the fuck

Easily. No shounen mc ever sucked the cock of his abuser except for the DeCuck.

Face it, you're outnumbered here.

He's a self admitted cuck. And the series tries to preach him at every given chance.