Can any anime even come close to how kino Berserk 2016 was?

Can any anime even come close to how kino Berserk 2016 was?

Attached: guts left the board.gif (600x374, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z1OpA4qeIzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: zodd btfo.gif (640x358, 853.23K)

Attached: 7vksqf9vxwp11.gif (939x708, 626.32K)

I'm not doing this.
Not even ironically
Fuck off

Attached: evenmadawirrshounuddaway.png (468x468, 487.8K)

I'm pretty sure the new GiTS is just as kino as the 2016 Berserk.

Attached: 1587665011688.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

Is it worth a watch? I mean I could also stomach the last one despite everybody being butthurt it's not exactly like S.A.C.

That depends. You may enjoy it ironically, because it just barely hits the sweet spot of "so awful it's entertaining." Or, if you're not bothered by the awfulness of the show, and don't really care, you can actually enjoy it unironically. I don't judge.

it look like 3D hentai doujin.

Kingdom Season 1 and 2!

It actually looks like an early SFM animation or a late GMOD anim.

Attached: seven deadly frames.webm (640x360, 1.86M)

overlord season 3 is the strongest contender

Which means that even amateurs can do it.

Takarasagashi no Natsuyasumi looked better and was made by one guy.

CGI will never work for character animation in anime.

Indeed. Honestly, if an anime were full CGI but made only by one person, I would still respect it and whoever made it.

Does studio Deen punishing us??

Attached: 1587672810478.gif (448x252, 1.14M)

Beastars wasn't too bad.
But that's it.
>Baki
brrrrrrrr

I think that it has more to do with the budget and staff than a problem with the medium itself. I think we have determined that low budget 3d animation and 2d animation both look like shit.

Attached: 1470093824094.gif (160x160, 176.52K)

i prefer 2D but you're wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=z1OpA4qeIzI

Attached: ber.gif (418x594, 3.32M)

fucking kino

Attached: 1464865216232.gif (1280x720, 966.92K)

Fuck's sake OP, this isn't even funny ironically. That abomination literally fucked any chance of getting another Berserk adaptation that actually follows the 97 series

Attached: Griffith pre-eclipse.jpg (898x796, 363.29K)

>Fuck's sake OP, this isn't even funny ironically. That abomination literally fucked any chance of getting another Berserk adaptation that actually follows the 97 series

To be fair, they can always just make another Golden Age anime

Berserk 2016 didn't just have bad animation, they completely fucked the story by skipping important chapters

>making a third Golden Age anime
Highly unlikely. Though it would be nice to get an adaptation that doesn't skip the first arc and actually adapts things properly.

>because Femto changed with the manga?
Huh? No, Femto was always around. Are you talking about how Guts called him Griffith in the beginning? He still does that, even in the current arc. I don't think Guts has ever used the name Femto when talking about/to Griffith.

when they meet on the hill of swords he talks like he wasn't an absolute ass while he was Femto, saying shit like "You are only good as a sacrifice" and whatnot

The whole Black Swordsman arc was definitely before Miura had the characters ironed out. Guts was an edgelord bordering on cruelty while the end of the Golden Age arc had him more in-character. Puck was more than simple comic relief. Femto had LESS humanity compared to every later appearance.

There's also a lot more Gothic imagery in the Black Swordsman arc compared to the rest of the manga, and I think that's what people think of when they take Berserk at face value. The whole Black Swordsman arc feels like living in a world of horror, while everything since has simply felt medieval with the occasional horrific thing splashed in. But even when Kushan was attacking or the trolls were around or Apostles began serving Griffith, it never felt as dark as the Black Swordsman arc.

Guts having sex in the opening pages of the manga when he's been shown to despise intimate physical contact from most people, with Caska being the first major exception.

>Guts was an edgelord bordering on cruelty
Just like how we saw him immediately after Golden Age.
>Puck was more than simple comic relief
Just like he was before Isidro was introduced.
> Femto had LESS humanity compared to every later appearance
Because he had 0 humanity at that point. He was acting the exact same during the Eclipse. He only acts human after coming to the mortal realm because he is in a mortal body (and Guts's kid at that).

None of what you said was a contradiction between how things are now. Just you forgetting how Guts was before forming an RPG party.

>Guts was an edgelord bordering on cruelty while the end of the Golden Age arc had him more in-character.
Well of course, Golden Age happens BEFORE Black Swordsman in the timeline. Black Swordsman took place after the Eclipse when Guts was basically a psychopath.
>Guts having sex in the opening pages of the manga when he's been shown to despise intimate physical contact from most people, with Caska being the first major exception.
Miura has confirmed this to not be canon years ago.

>Miura has confirmed this to not be canon years ago.

Sources?