Quite possibly the greatest first and second episode stretch in anime history only to drop the ball completely a few...

Quite possibly the greatest first and second episode stretch in anime history only to drop the ball completely a few episodes later. Wtf went wrong?

Attached: images (4) (2).jpg (259x194, 12.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2sWQKx587fg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only good thing about the first section was MC getting beaten up, really.

I think that title belongs to ai yori aoshi

The MC is awful. You dont think he is the MC until yo see him more in the series

heihachi is that you

MC reminds me of Koga from Kengan Omega LOL

Guy who owns him can be Ohma or Ryuki

Oh Great should never be allowed to write again or at have someone guide him on how the story should go.

It was doing okay until it went into an overly long, unnecesary, overblown flashback arc. After slogging through that mess, I stopped reading it.

"Let's set them up as a trafic romance!"
"Just kidding, here's a bunch of fuckwit hangers on to prevent anything from ever happening!"

And then there's a second flashback to the Sengoku era later on, which goes on for two volumes just to establish that the MC's dad can body-hop by replacing someone's eye.

Probably a majority of this story was unnecessary bullshit. Remember the whole arc with the Dr. Octopus kid? Remember the zombie guy? Like, how many fucking side characters did they need in this thing?

It seriously went through that much crap? I could've been doing a re-read of Kongou Banchou instead of reading this.

I remember watching the ova and nagi unlocked some edgy god form and btfo the president of the student council.
I think hes good at designing characters and setting but oh boy does he suck at story.

You know things are going wrong when the long flashback is WAY more interesting than what's happening in the present.

Do these two bang or get together? That’s all I cared about

Attached: 83B0A601-53B2-4B15-AD22-223BB7C9886D.jpg (480x360, 22.59K)

>Quite possibly the greatest first and second episode stretch in anime history only to drop the ball completely a few episodes later. Wtf went wrong?
Read the manga.

Reminder that Oh! Great is a master storyteller and artist and the greatest mangaka in history.

No, she dies.

Are you joking?

Jesus fucking christ this was a trainwreck of a manga.
It somehow managed go redeem itself at the end, but the sengoku flashback was absolute trashcan.

No. Last fucking chapter, last ten fucking pages of the series, just because.

Attached: Tenjou Tenge v22 c136 - 073.jpg (960x1454, 464.83K)

Attached: Tenjou Tenge v22 c136 - 074.jpg (960x1454, 543.2K)

The music video for the OP is just...

youtube.com/watch?v=2sWQKx587fg

Fucking dumb

TT in a nutshell.

atleast it's not Airgear dumb

But koga is actually based beyond belief

Attached: ee79db78e7b65340d19d1a5de80bed68.jpg (474x672, 81.58K)

Daily reminder that Takayanagi got cucked by the MC.

It doesn't even matter because Aya was the worst girl and Takayanagi got best girl Madoka.

Lmao he canonically has small penis. Madoka will cheat on him with Bob.

Too many flashbacks the plot felt disjointed. That being said Maya best girl.