Why is yaoi more tolerated in Yas Forums compared to yuri?

Attached: 51817281-0BED-403B-9140-7F68763A4FFB.png (850x1200, 291.29K)

>Yaoi thread
It's time

>Yuri thread
"UUUH CAN GIRLS LOVE GIRLS GUYS?"

Also yurifags come off as some religion. They constantly spout "PUREST FORM OF LOVE" and invade hetero manga and anime, then when you tell them to fuck off you're labeled as a 'self-inserter' or an 'anti-yurifag'.
Also Japanese writers are shoving yuri everywhere these days, just like how western writers can't seem to create anything without it having lesbians in it.

ALSO ALSO yaoi has a smaller fanbase on Yas Forums, so it's more tolerable. I have no doubt yaoifags can be just as bad as yurifags, but on Yas Forums they're a small minority and know they can't cause too much of a stir without being shot down by most everyone.
I fucking hate yuri and don't care about yaoi. I just like my hetero romance.

Attached: Tsuki Ga Kirei -- Fortunes.webm (1280x720, 725.76K)

Because we're all girls here.

Based.

You know why.

Attached: 1577853004011.jpg (454x614, 32.3K)

>I fucking hate yuri and don't care about yaoi. I just like my hetero romance.
How to spot a newfag.

I mean I've been here since 2008 but if calling me a newfag makes you feel better about your fetish go ahead.

Attached: 1461202807085.jpg (670x678, 355.13K)

Because we fucking hate women, next thread please

man > woman

How the fuck can one get a cute boyfriend like Suzu?

Yuri has been part Yas Forums for ages and you should have known this by now that's why I called you a newfag because your shitposting resembles of a 14 year old trying to fit in but please keep doing it.

Honestly, yurifags are just obnoxious
fujos on Yas Forums are surprisingly normal as human beings compared to fujos outside, but yurifags are obsessed with their pairings being canon
I love yuri myself, but you won't me see hanging around yuri fandom spaces

Holy fuck it's this argument again. And of course the yurifag resorts to the same tired insults over and over again.
Guess what, times change. Where yuri was once a happy little fetish alongside all the others it's now a raging inferno that does its best to burn everything else down around it. The climate is now very much "Us vs Them", and while there are some retarded anons who run into yuri threads to throw a shitfit, it feels like every yurifag is happy to play the victim and cry and complain, then turn around and cry about 'hetfaggotry'.

It's a fucking mess and the topics should be seperated now. Ban yuri to /u/ (a whole fucking board dedicated to it wow isn't that nice?) and ban het from /u/ (although it probably already is, fancy that).

Attached: 1497997007041.jpg (728x715, 65.83K)

Less violence, more actual love.

Agreed, there's a dedicated board so this thread if it gets shat on is just OPs fault for not taking the bantz in stride. Go back to your safe space.

Moot and other mods not giving a shit anymore.

Attached: 1569965662095.png (978x686, 117.45K)

>Why Yes I like Cute boys sucking cock more than Cute Girl licking cunny. How could you tell?

Attached: images (3).jpg (554x554, 20.51K)

>he isn't a massive fucking faggot

>Also yurifags come off as some religion. They constantly spout "PUREST FORM OF LOVE" and invade hetero manga and anime, then when you tell them to fuck off you're labeled as a 'self-inserter' or an 'anti-yurifag'.
>Also Japanese writers are shoving yuri everywhere these days, just like how western writers can't seem to create anything without it having lesbians in it.
Fucking this so hard.

anyone else feel bad for the lesbians and how annoying yurifags are

What are some good romance manga with traps as the MCs?

>ban yuri from anywhere but a shithole like t/u/mblr just because of a few retards even ignoring the vast majority of loves that regularly say to kill itself
Just fuck off, retard.

Absolutely.

>Honestly, vanillafags are just obnoxious
Fixed.

Because Yas Forums is actuacly a gayclub

Is there literally fucking nowhere to enjoy yuri without any kind of retardation?

Troid was the best mod fuck the haters.

I want to kill you, retard.

/u/ niggers are sub-humans and are literally crazy. It isn't the subject matter, it is the people.

Turians stopped being cool around the time homosexuality was legalized and normalized in the United States. Yaoi fags are tolerable because most yaoi doesnt appeal to actual western homosexuals

Yaoifags are just as shitty as yurifag, it's just so happens yaoifags actually stick to their containment boards

Attached: 1391023849824.jpg (458x306, 19.47K)

Then why don't you fucking help? I've literally gotten retards spewing cuck or whatever shit about men or heterosexuality entirely deleted from threads along with the other spectrum of perpetually asshurt drooling spergs delusionally spamming against yuri, ignoring everything anime or manga removes entirely.

Who gives a shit, I just want to see Mogumo have notboy sex.

I fucking hate phone posting.

>Also Japanese writers are shoving yuri everywhere these days
Why is that a problem really besides yuri is delivering more fans and revenue than yaoi.

Yaoi has nothing going on while Yuri gets more fanart and interest with the fans. Both genre's are good but seriously Yuri does more.

Blame /u/niggers being obnoxious.

>Blame /d/niggers being obnoxious.
Fixed.