So is this the next Naruto or something?

all the freshman in my college are obsessed with this shit and i'm starting to feel my age

Attached: My-Hero-Academia-Group-photo.png (402x416, 203.77K)

it's better than naruto, the girls are actually hot

This. Better waifus. MHA is normalfag shit just naruto but naruto has better villains and better characters.

jump retained it's naruto audience with this, black clover, and boruto. It fills the role of naruto, but it's not as popular and won't be as long so I wouldn't really describe it as the next naruto.

>naruto
>better at anything

Attached: 1569782032918.jpg (338x317, 72.13K)

damn can't believe naruto is already in that age than dragon ball was a while back, can't believe it's not the most popular shounen anymore. is this hero show good? should i skip it?

so then whats the next naruto then? also making naruto long running is what ruined it in the first place.

I guess and it is popular in America but slowly dying or past its peak in Japan

>but slowly dying or past its peak in Japan
so what the fuck is the next Naruto then? i thought this shit was popular over there

hey buddy tsunade is still best girl

>tsunade
For me, it's Momo. The hottest jump girl.

>the jap girl
>better than the aryan hottie
gross bro, tsunade will always be the sexiest milf

I feel you, brother. Between this and KnY I feel really old, I just can't get in to this superficial shit.

cringe

Same with regular naruto? Naruto was much more popular internationally compared to japan by the end of its run. But Japanese kids like the Boruto anime so there’s that.

Black clover, it will be one piece in length.

Wrong. The beginning of BC is a copy of Naruto, the manga became something of its own at the beginning of the dungeon arc

catching up on it, it's not that bad.
how many episodes are there?

it's fucking shit tho, just checked the first two episodes and i'm not impressed

>I can tell an anime is bad because I watched 2 episodes out of 132

Most people don’t know Black Clover or BNHA exists, but I can walk up to anyone and they’d know what Dragon Ball or Naruto is at the very least. I think stuff has to be picked up and referenced in popular culture for them to reach those heights of notoriety.

I no longer have any interest in the story, after the author said his preferred ending was for deku to give his power to bakugo

You should rewatch Boku no Pico first.

based

Its worse than naruto

That is funny.
Imagine if Naruto ended with Naruto making Sasuke the hokage.

The first seasons and some parts of later Naruto was actually fucking good and not annoying, so yes

FUCK My retarded ass said yes instead if no

mha is fucking garbage and will never reach the same hype and popularity naruto had
all the normie faggots will forget about it

MHA is dogshit

>Superhero school battle shounenshit in jump
Essentially, it's just heroes instead of ninjas but same formula as far as i've seen. I've never properly watched it just clips but that was all i needed to see. It has the potential to be like naruto but I hate battleshonen and noramlfag shit so I couldnt care less

i like mha more than gay clover and incest slayer

It doesn’t seem near as much as naruto did. So no,

Sell near as much

>It doesn’t seem near as much as naruto did. So no,
my hero academia is the most talked about anime in my college so what the fuck are you on?

If you're not hooked within the first hour of any anime series really, then its either shit or not to your tastes.

Cool. And how does that equal sales?

Nobody buys anime anymore, everyone streams

No, I had at least a small amount of respect for Naruto as a man. If I saw Deku on the street I'd laugh. MHA does have the more based rival though.

You are embarrassing

this, black clover and demon slayer didn't really get to meas much as mha did, i fucking love the soundtrack of mha, i really can't say the same thing for the other two

i don't give a shit about sales, cod makes a shit ton of money but does that mean the games are great? meanwhile shit like god of war only make up like 1 percent of what the entire cod franchise is worth

>MHA does have the more based rival though.
Yes, because he is as pathetic as the cuck.

>No, I had at least a small amount of respect for Naruto as a man. If I saw Deku on the street I'd laugh.
bro i'm 21 and so far mha is better than the second half of shitpudden. but i'm still based naruto was my fucking childhood

>MHA does have the more based rival though.
a good rival elevates an MC
The fact that Deku is a joke is proof both of them are terribly written.

>so far
It will drop in quality user. Hori didn't plan things well

have you not seen season 4 yet?

>i fucking love the soundtrack of mha, i really can't say the same thing for the other two
How many episodes of KnY have you watched? The ost is amazing.
(I don't watch BC, I only read the manga)

>catching up on it, it's not that bad.
Anime, or manga? And where at, because it drops the ball hard

He's at least interesting. Sasuke is a completely boring edgelord faggot.

Deku is just such a fucking cuck bro. I can't take him seriously.

Deku is just THAT shit. Hori is super gay for him. Any competent author would have written their MC to respond to Bakugou's bullshit better. It's inexplicably stupid for him to respond as he does. So much so that I can't even blame Bakugou's characterization. Hori's bullshit defies convention.

KnY has a good soundtrack, but I'd say MHA's is more hype inducing. You Say Run for example was a meme for a reason.

No, about to finish season 3

>You Say Run for example was a meme for a reason
Just like nezuko run