How do cope with the anime stop right now?

Attached: 1588175603216.jpg (680x680, 85.13K)

Read manga

certainly not by opening threads about it.

Watch old anime. Literally the perfect time.

Make your own anime.

finish your backlog list

consume better media, like manga.

Stick a sharpie in ur pooper

already rewatched dbz and super

lamow

there are literally thousands of anime series to watch

seasonal shitter consumers are so annoying

try crying harder big baby

Attached: favre.png (305x305, 125.26K)

if only there were thousands and I mean THOUSANDS (1000) shows to watch instead of only consuming seasonal shows just for the sake of some community discussion.
Watch earlier shows.

Attached: nazicat.gif (278x300, 197.46K)

They don't really like anime all that much, what they truly enjoy is feeling like they're part of a larger community. It's just a bunch of pathetic faggots and teenagers going through a phase clinging to an identity. They don't care about older shows because it's not that relevant for keeping up with the community discussion.

I never really understood why people do that. Why put yourself through dozens of subpar or average at best shows a season only to look hip to online strangers? There are countless of lists relating to various genres or niches in anime that you can be literally set for life.

Attached: __ryougi_shiki_kara_no_kyoukai_drawn_by_exa_koyuru__c1396e8fec87b6d57f718ce16fa510d0.png (611x597, 228.08K)

It gives their sad existence comfort and a sense of belonging.

I, for one, enjoy it greatly

Read SFW 2hu doujins.

Watch Urusei Yatsura you triple nigger

That's what backlogs are for

Seconding this

Attached: benten_urusei_yatsura_drawn_by_suzurino__6b57a7240ea3af3597d7be6228fe8cf2.png (700x950, 524.49K)

It's okay if you enjoy it and also if you enjoy finding older series you might enjoy. The problem is a lot of people watch anime as something you HAVE TO DO in order to be a member of a kool kids klub.

Attached: 1588157232658.jpg (530x541, 57.86K)

by permanently giving up anime for a diet of light novels and manga.

user your name....

>triple nigger
>trips
Whoa.

watch other anime, movies/shows. check out manga, play video games, and do lewd stuff if u want

why not just watch both new and old?
thats what im doing and im enjoying it so far

I wasn't going for the OLD GOOD NEW BAD angle.

Kill yourself you retarded shonenfag, or go back to the shithole you came from

Congratulations, you've watched 2 anime series ever