Now that Corona chan is basically over what are the chances that we will get Comiket in may after all?

Now that Corona chan is basically over what are the chances that we will get Comiket in may after all?

Attached: 01_2_0136_1.jpg (600x400, 108.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aatishb.com/covidtrends/?location=Japan
japantimes.co.jp/news/2020/04/29/national/japans-health-care-system-teeters-brink-coronavirus-takes-toll-hospitals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>basically over
lol

Attached: 1521803344721.gif (600x293, 2.14M)

>Corona chan is basically over
Season 2 when?

It's only just begun

I'm seeing artists posting previews for their C98 works these days, what do they intend to do with them?

Attached: 040030829666-2p.jpg (800x1129, 170.24K)

It is. Look at the numbers.

Retard

aatishb.com/covidtrends/?location=Japan

Most of them are selling straight to the stores early since they don't have to wait until after Comiket this time. You can check Toranoana and Melonbooks for most of the stuff.

thanks abe

>basically ovee
Japan is in the middle of the beginning.

>basically over
lmao stop getting your news from Yas Forums and orange man

It's season 2 already

Orange man bad

pol is way more aware of the problem that any current official media.

Inject yourself more bleach. Your president told you to do so.
Holy shit I'm sorry that you have such a retard as president.

I didnt vote for him. At least his followers are drinking bleach to cull the numbers.

>Inject yourself more bleach
Stop mindlessly parroting the MSM he never told people to do this.

Why not just sell their works online? Physical media is outdated, especially now.

Japan didn't order everyone indoors like Western Europe, but they've sill taken significant steps to limit public gatherings.
Large events like Comiket will be the last thing to return.

That was a fake news. He asked scientists if injecting disinfectant was an option (which is still a stupid question), he didn't say it as a statement. Media twisted it and the fake news spread.
I'm not even American btw

>over
Oh you sweet child...

>basically over
Wait 2 or 3 weeks.
japantimes.co.jp/news/2020/04/29/national/japans-health-care-system-teeters-brink-coronavirus-takes-toll-hospitals/

Over?

Corona is getting fall and winter seasons!

I though one of the requirements to be a statesman is think before you talk?

The lasting damage from this will be so great it might even destroy comiket. Will chinks get eternally hated by young nips in the near future?

Bleach is actually good for rinsing your mouth with it. It removes all the bacteria and other shit. Just don't swallow it.

you fucking retards

Sure thing but I'd still wait a little for them to get back exactly back to normal, comiket is still quite risky you know. Also I'd rather not talk about corona chan right now because that's what everyone talks about these days

When has that ever been a requirement lmao?

>Will chinks get eternally hated by young nips in the near future?
Chinks are eternally hated by every East Asian already, why would that ever change?

>Also I'd rather not talk about the third worst pandemic in human history that affects literally everyone on the planet right now because that's what everyone talks about these days
This is some next level hipster shit.

Talking casually about consuming disinfectants is an extremely shithead thing to do at a press briefing about a public health crisis.
It's literally his job to discourage people from listening to half-baked bullshit and follow official advice.

Are you Chinese by any chance?

case end point, you just want to argue more

If there are people who are retarded enough to actually consume disinfectants they deserve to die. Nothing wrong with natural selection.

>He didn't say to inject bleach, he just asked if we could!

>you just want to argue more
Where do you think we are?

Yes, he was actually referring to UV injections.

But what he and his defenders don't want you to know is that that's a cancer treatment, not for viruses.

/thread

Yeah, there's a difference. Still stupid, but media didn't report it in the correct way.

>He doesnt' know about the post-
summer second wave

Attached: EUCd4G-U4AIM6QQ.jpg (1199x616, 56.47K)

>UV injections.
Pretty sure this will fuck your body up worse than Corona

>American education

Spanish flu was that bad because of ww1 and shit healthcare. Won't happen this time.

Most of his supporters don't even know what cancer is.

Taking him saying that serious lol

It'll give you superpowers.

it becomes an overdone topic, I get it people died, what am I to do

>merely pretending

>Won't happen this time

Attached: 1569714312232.png (300x279, 59.91K)

It's still bad enough that I wouldn't bet on any Comiket this year. Maybe not even Kohaku Uta Gassen.

Attached: 1524899415520.png (1280x738, 903.28K)

lmao shine a flashlight up your ass to cure the corona-chan