Noelle and Uraraka

Let's have a serious and proper discussion.
How do you feel about these two characters?
How do they compare with each other?
It doesn't matter if you love or hate one of the two series, this is a comparison between two characters.

Attached: IMG_20200429_134110.png (1598x862, 1.21M)

Attached: O MY WISHING POWER.jpg (648x1213, 412.36K)

Noelle is fine, wish Uraraka had more screentime, sometimes I forget she even exists.

Like 90% of female characters in shonen battle manga, they're both garbage.

Attached: 316.gif (294x233, 694.64K)

Care to point out why?

I genuinely like them both, but personality wise I like Uraraka more, as Noelle and most Black Clover females have Sakura Syndrome where 90% of their screen time is about how much they love their crush.

Uraraka does have the same problem but to a much less annoying state and she doesn't share the trait with every other character.

That said Noelle is used much better then Uraraka, Noelle has arcs and develops abilities in cool ways. Uraraka is usually just there.

>90% of their screen time is about how much they love their crush.
But in Noelle case it's not like that at all.

Yes it is, every female character in Black Clover is the same. Noelle has her family drama sure, but that only appears when needed for drama. Any other time its Black Clover Tsundere time. Where the female character just does funny romcom stuff.

>Noelle has her family drama sure, but that only appears when needed for drama
You and I have been reading two different manga

Noelle doesn't really talk about how much she likes Asta, no idea how it is in the anime though. As for Uraraka it's only cause she's barely there in the series

Vanessa getting rogue was much worse imo.

Your joking right? Its okay to notice faults in a show even if you like it.

Is this an instance when just not explaining it at all would have been better?

But it's not like that. In Noelle case family drama is related to her ability to control magic. Her being a tsundere towards asta is shown only a couple of times. Also she is a tsundere with everyone.

Attached: IMG_20200429_153531.jpg (815x1708, 588.46K)

I'm not saying she doesn't talk about Asta, but take all the Noelle screentime from the end of the water temple to all the way to the current arc. She probably talks about how much she loves Asta 1 or twice at most.

Uruka is literally a non character.

Tsunderes are overused and overrated and she's not even the only one in her series. That being said, I do like that she is regularly involved in fights and makes a tangible difference.

Overall I like Uraraka better as a poor girl just trying to make money for her parents is really endearing and she has goofy moments that are enjoyable, but as an actual hero she feels like she doesn't accomplish much.

Attached: 1492146360785.png (764x1200, 184.22K)

That’s an issue with most mha characters. Hori made an ensemble cast with no intention of exploring them all.

Shit characters from shit series.

Blame Hori for making literal dozens of characters that he can’t keep track of.

>most Black Clover females have Sakura Syndrome where 90% of their screen time is about how much they love their crush.
most characters in BC are one note, they have that one gag that they repeat ad nauseam

Name a good main female character from a good series.

Maka from Soul Eater

One note wouldn't be so bad if it wasnt that there are only three character types in the entire series.

Emotional Guy
Reserved Cool Guy
Tsundere Girl

Uraraka yes, Noelle no

Dude can't write characters for shit, I'm still shocked this guy made that dumb excuse that the elves were evil because of a side effect of the magic used on them. Fuck agency, fuck moral ambiguity, they're evil because magic. Holy shit.

user...

Attached: 1587654679522.jpg (1120x645, 246.65K)

making the diamond kingdom job offscreen was the final straw for me, all that build up for nothing

Are you just speedreading shit?

Main character who got badly overshadowed by her cooler friends. Kidd and Blackstar were so fucking OP even Maka gaining a Death Scythe didn't really accomplish much.