In Japan, a recording session for one episode of an anime takes over 3 hours

>in Japan, a recording session for one episode of an anime takes over 3 hours
>in America, voice actors go through as many episodes as possible in the same amount of time, maybe even less
Why?

Attached: 1452158366956.png (1280x1172, 767.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FqtttbbYfSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dubs

Because burgers don't care about the end result.

Because copying takes less time.

check em

Can someone compare the industry size and money generation in VA between Japan and America, so this retard shuts the fuck up.

Your thread will probably die to frogposting rule, but fuck dubs

Because dub actors hate the products they work on, but will fight tooth and nail to keep doing it because it's the only kind of acting job they can get.

check these

Because americans don't care about the quality and just want to make the thing faster. Same reason they don't give a shit about constantly changing VAs between seasons or reusing VAs for different characters within the same show

>a dub? yeah check these dubs

an okay get I guess

I start to notice a slighty increase of shitposting around these hours, what could it mean? also check these dubs

Attached: Checkem.gif (366x360, 1.97M)

>Why?
In burgerland, quality is job number 0.000999.

redeemed myself here

Attached: 1284853559871.jpg (500x500, 18.87K)

pottery

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=FqtttbbYfSM

ONCE A JOLLY SWAGMAN CAMPED BY A BILLABONG

UNDER THE SHADE OF A COOLIBAH TREE, 

HE SANG AS HE WATCHED AND WAITED 'TIL HIS BILLY BOILED

YOU'LL COME A-WALTZING MATILDA, WITH ME

WALTZING MATILDA, WALTZING MATILDA

HE SANG AS HE WATCHED AND WAITED 'TIL HIS BILLY BOILED,

DOWN CAME A JUMBUCK TO DRINK AT THE BILLABONG, 

UP JUMPED THE SWAGMAN AND GRABBED HIM WITH GLEE,

HE SANG AS HE SHOVED THAT JUMBUCK IN HIS TUCKER BAG,

WALTZING MATILDA, WALTZING MATILDA

HE SANG AS HE SHOVED THAT JUMBUCK IN HIS TUCKER BAG, 

Based and predictionpilled.

Japan likes quality and the Japanese voice actors always act out their voice lines standing next to each other in the same room which creates more emotion. Imagine being an American VA and just going into the studio alone, it would become depressing after a while.

Europeans waking up, and Australians getting off school.

Anime dubs are the bottom of the barrel for voice actors and most of the ones with talent will stop doing it once they get a good non-dubbing role.

>as many episodes as possible
That's meaningless then. what if that's 1?
Anyway, US voice acting is ADR, so they record individually. It probably takes more time overall.

It is probably because being the major producer of movies/cartoons/animation for decades they never felt the need for dubs and it became relegated to a small niche that would dub obscure movies/animations for a very small pay.
While most foreign countries need to dub every hollywood release and most classic cartoons since the beginning.

Aren't voice actors in Japan celebrities?

Weebs are fucking retarded, they don't care if it's just some guy talking into a mic as long as they don't need to read subs.

stupid eurangutans

Some are; some aren't.

I don't think anyone that is considered a celebrity is only a seiyuu. Most of the people like that are also idols, singers, or TV personalities.

Japanese voice actors are perfectionists. Most Western VAs like their work, but don't care about it being perfect, because they expect their primary audience will be kids who aren't as good at distinguishing talent.

Kind of. Seiyuus are seen as so important that plenty of shows are even marketed entirely off of which seiyuus they picked.

This isn't shitposting, it's a legitimate question.
The frog might result in it being deleted, but it's good to talk about.