The rayearths never came close to a panty shot in their entire run...

The rayearths never came close to a panty shot in their entire run. This means nothing is stopping me from believing that they went through both adventures going commando.

Attached: magic-knight-rayearth-163-1.jpg (900x675, 129.89K)

>This means nothing is stopping me from believing that they went through both adventures going commando.
This is a valid hypothesis. I support you in this.

Absense of evidence is not evidence of absence

Maybe that's how they were selected.

"Help me magic knights. If you're brave enough to walk around without undies then you can save Cephiro!

A positive claim may stand until it is refuted.

why was this show unerappreciated? it combines isekai with robots. it was way ahead for its own time

Cute megane.

The Rayearth girls are too pure to go commando.

Fuu is a treasure. She even gets an actual romance too.

Ferio totally boned her off screen in season two. Don't bother arguing with me. I'm an autotoastic

Even Umi? Come on.

I won't argue with you because I have no idea what you're talking about due to never having seen the show.
I'm here to hope that natural conversation will generate enough interest within me to watch it.

It wasn't underappreciated. This came out during peak CLAMP and it was quite popular in its day.

I bet that Nova bitch goes commando.

In the manga there are pages for each character with them in their underwear that you can cut out clothes Clamp drew for them to dress them up.

First season can be a slog. There are a lot of RPG elements in the show and the girls start at a very low level. It builds to a surprising conclusion.
Second season is bonkers with new lands introduced with loopy characters and some soap opera twists. You'll like it or you'll hate it.

If you aren't ephibiphile now Hikaru will test your might.

why was clamp so based

Dont read the manga first. Wait till after just to appreciate the art. The Second series manga ending is garbage.

Yeah, and they didn't wear any of those clothes in the manga or the series. You see where I'm going with this?

>The Second series manga ending is garbage.
What didn't you like about it? Personally I liked the second part a lot more than the first part in pretty much every way. And the page at the end where they say to write in your name for the kingdom I thought was really great.

Mokona is god

>Dont read the manga first
That's going to be difficult because that's how I go through everything.

Play the Saturn game then read the manga.

>it combines isekai with robots

Weren't there a ton of those in the 80s and 90s?

Okay.

Yea, off the top of my head I can think Escaflowne, Mashin Hero Wataru, and Dunbine.

>If you aren't ephibiphile now Hikaru will test your might

Attached: hikarubysuzuhira.jpg (700x1015, 286.06K)

I liked the second season of Rayearth more than the first. It was great, both visually and story wise.

What i like about Rayearth compare to modern Isekai is that it actually try new ideas and action have consequence

The manga was one of my firsts and favorites. Still haven't watched the anime, but it's in my backlog.

I had no problem with that. Makes me curious how differently things go in the anime though.

Attached: MKR_triplehug.jpg (1000x1459, 1.4M)

A positive claim is false unless proven otherwise. That was a positive claim.

This anime is one of the worst of all time in the pantheon of 'stuff commonly considered good that's actually god awful'. It's not underrated at all especially a decade and some change back.

Manga or anime?

For a while there, I thought I was in court listening to lawyers sparring on a case.