Dragon Ball Super

Why do people even like him? He's just a massive douchebag who thinks he's better than everybody and is constantly an angry asshole because he has a neverending inferiority boner towards a manchild brainlet that barely gives a shit about him. He'd be a complete tool irl.

Attached: vegeta-2186.jpg (350x490, 33.95K)

>200 posts early
kys

Attached: 1587179293960.jpg (640x386, 36.55K)

>who thinks he's better than everybody

He's better than everyone but Goku and might even be stronger than Goku in base form.

>might even be stronger than Goku in base form.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

why is your bitch ass so obsessed and butthurt over him is a better question?

nice argument you got there pal.

all I know is that goku has never beaten him and never will. also vegeta was born exponentially stronger than goku, so yeah.

Attached: g77hre.png (959x1424, 1.13M)

You don't have one
I guess that's why it was Goku seething at the superiority of Vegeta for all of the series

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY ASS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1587418167189.png (219x375, 50.45K)

>Shitmeel posts a dick image in this thread
>A Jobrengeta one is opened
Huh

>Jobgeta fighting 73? Yeah, that's about apt for the jobber

Attached: gigangel.png (267x505, 75.1K)

>Jobgeta had to cheat both times to "win"
Really checks out, huh

Vegetafags, riddle me this. Why does Vegeta keep bitching and moaning about never being able to surpass Goku?

No.

Attached: 1583707824858.jpg (1016x1235, 99.44K)

>feels
ReaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I KNEEL CHADKUS

stay mad :)

>shamkneel

Vegeta is relatable to a large class of pathetic people. Think about the most overwhelming, obvious trait of vegeta when divorced from any of the window dressing, it’s insecurity. You might say he goes on about pride and thinks he’s the strongest so how can he be insecure, but it’s the fact that he won’t shut up about that despite it obviously not being true that makes it all the more clear. From his introduction he has been insecure, and lo and behold has some defining physical features of insecure men- a receding hairline and he’s a manlet. Insecure viewers (of which there will be a lot in an anime enjoyed primarily by young boys in the throes of high school social hierarchy and older men who are likely fucking losers because they want cartoons) will instantly relate to vegeta on a physical level, and on a mental one. He’s constantly trying to assert himself and be dominant yet his stature and often his power simply dont live up to the image, but he tries anyway. This is the life of small dicked men. Constantly trying to assert power, earn respect, and falling short but not giving up the hopeless delusion. I can’t imagine how relatable on a deep psychological level it must have been when vegeta starting crying in front of Freiza, the catharsis of all his hang ups and shortcomings being aired out, and no matter how hard he tries most people are just better than him. Throw in some token “badass” moments and you have an idol for betamales. They relate to vegeta emotionally, and his “epic” moments (most of which he comes across as an unlikable asshole in) remind betas of their sad little fantasies about the day they’ll prove everyone wrong and earn respect. He’s simultaneously a way for them to air their hang ups wordlessly and indulge in their fantasy. He’s the ultimate stand in for insecure losers

Attached: C0897E80-0A6E-476A-BF37-7FCC2AAD356A.jpg (1004x674, 50.48K)

Based and factpilled

>oozaru is cheating
>kaioken, and ganging up on vegeta isn't
nice cope

>Vegeta is (headcanon fanfiction)
You lose.

except he hasn't, that's your headcanon

Holy based

SUPER VEGETA-DA!

Attached: ORE WA....jpg (640x480, 42.28K)

Attached: Recoome.png (360x450, 200.88K)

KAKAROT!!!!

BUUUUUROOOOORYYYYY!!!!!

SAIYAN BLASTAAHHH!!!

GO BROLY GO GO
GO BROLY GO GO
GO BROLY GO GO
GO BROLY GO GO

KAKAROT
OREEEWOOOO
KAKAROT
OREEEWOOOO
KAKAROT
OREEEWOOOO
KAKAROT
OREEEWOOOO
HEEEWOOOOO

samefag

his next post will be an edited screenshot

The vegetamanlets are here

Another funny thing is that Vegeta probably fucks Bulma the least out of everyone else.
It's a parallel to how most vegeta cultists are either virgins at 35, or have a used goods wife, which the latter actually is all kekgeta has.

Attached: CHAD.png (233x209, 79.25K)

>imagine typing out all of these mental gymnastics because you're eternally asshurt over people liking vegeta over goku

Attached: 1572559669651.jpg (1197x960, 336.77K)

>more literal headcanon and coping

Attached: DuSxuWQVYAA4Poj.jpg (1894x1396, 419.87K)

>Form is called Legendary Saiyan or Demonic Saiyan.
Canonically called Full Power Super Saiyan or just Super Saiyan + Ikari.
>Stated to only appear once every 1000 years.
In canon its a combination of oozaru and super saiyan. It would be super coincidental for that random mutation to happen in 1000 year differences. Also makes Cabba look retarded for not connecting it with super saiyan before.
>Cabba states that when they awaken they eventually self-destruct. They try to stop this before it happens in the tournament.
Broly has no self-damage from FPSS after over an hour of being in this form.
>Vegeta calls the form flawed because pure power is beaten earlier.
Makes Vegeta look stupid when he jobs to Broly’s pure power later.

Toriyama must not have looked over this chapter. Toyotaro put so much headcanon around the Broly form that had absolutely no stake in the movie.

Attached: 9232D791-3576-4E3A-8C69-033D1D2F9BFB.jpg (1071x1615, 790.28K)

You know when 16 grabbed Cell’s soldier? He’s going to do that one day.

I ship myself with the fucking series.

Attached: C6EACEF8-A161-4F1A-950F-F73997D470D4.jpg (288x450, 27.6K)

Nigga found a way to fuse with multiple people.

Attached: 169EDFB3-D34A-450D-B56E-C61E90CFA351.jpg (890x1348, 363.67K)

>AAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEE COOLA-SAMA FUCK ME
"I'M NOT LIKE MY BROTHER YOU FAGGOT ASS MONKEY, DIE!"

Attached: gokek gets kicked - massive delusion begins.jpg (1272x712, 208.8K)