WUOAH WOAH OH WOAH OH OH WUOAH WOAH OH WOAH OH OHWUOAH WOAH OH WOAH OH OHWUOAH WOAH OH WOAH OH OHWUOAH WOAH OH WOAH OH...

WUOAH WOAH OH WOAH OH OH WUOAH WOAH OH WOAH OH OHWUOAH WOAH OH WOAH OH OHWUOAH WOAH OH WOAH OH OHWUOAH WOAH OH WOAH OH OHWUOAH WOAH OH WOAH OH OHWUOAH WOAH OH WOAH OH OHWUOAH WOAH OH WOAH OH OHWUOAH WOAH OH WOAH OH OHWUOAH WOAH OH WOAH OH OHWUOAH WOAH OH WOAH OH OH WUOAH WOAH OH WOAH OH OHWUOAH WOAH OH WOAH OH OHWUOAH WOAH OH WOAH OH OHWUOAH WOAH OH WOAH OH OHWUOAH WOAH OH WOAH OH OHWUOAH WOAH OH WOAH OH OHWUOAH WOAH OH WOAH OH OHWUOAH WOAH OH WOAH OH OHWUOAH WOAH OH WOAH OH OHWUOAH WOAH OH WOAH OH OHWUOAH WOAH OH WOAH OH OHWUOAH WOAH OH WOAH OH OHWUOAH WOAH OH WOAH OH OH

Attached: shang.jpg (1920x1080, 147.36K)

hi Yas Forums

THE LAND

BEGONE FILTH

Attached: 1587179314576.png (1440x1080, 3.32M)

Attached: hornypuppet.webm (854x474, 2.82M)

IS CLOAKED

Attached: 1339102455423.png (538x467, 75.44K)

IN DEEPEST BLUE

THE SHADOW OF EAGLES

ACROSS THE MOON

ENDURE THE PAIN ITS EASY NOW

Season 3 when?

Is the Butcher working on anything at the moment?

It was scheduled for Autumn, Octoberish, but we don't know if the voice acting has been done or will delay it to Winter.

Shouldn't they need to do the voice acting at the same time as the recording to adjust them together?

ROLL THE DICE ROLL THE DICE

THE LAND IS CLOAKED IN DEEPEST BLUE
THE SHADOW OF EAGLES ACROSS THE MOON

Attached: This party is getting crazy.jpg (1920x1080, 295.47K)

Why is this one of the best things he's ever done?

Poured his SOUL into it.

Swords. And also justice.

Attached: 1577526209900.webm (900x506, 2.9M)

I look at you and my blood boils hot
I feel my temperature rise....

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Attached: a4593f9789a344a9a06e74dc3569369d.jpg (320x240, 15.4K)

now with sound

S3 when?
10 more movies when?

Soon
S3's script is done and it's suppoused to come out in august

oh shit did i almost miss puppet time

Attached: fully geared bard joins the party.webm (640x420, 2.89M)

Didn't they finish filming season 3 a couple of weeks or month ago?
How long until it's coming out then, predictions?

Attached: Thunderbolt Fantasy S2 - 05 [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fpdicxd.mp3].webm (800x450, 2.92M)

nice filename

ROLL THE DICE ROLL THE DICE

It's in limbo due to a stupid controversy with a staff member offending their primarily Chinese customers.

They film the action in Taiwan and presumably dub it in Japan later.

That's the other show, the one based on Li Bai. All their other projects, except War of Dragons for some fucking reasons, will come out still. Tommorow is reveal of Su Huanzhen origin movie. TBF should come out this fall, but can be hit by corona and delayed.

Attached: susu.jpg (1000x1429, 309.77K)