Which angsty basic bitch series is actually better though?

Which angsty basic bitch series is actually better though?

Attached: edgy shit.jpg (694x463, 182.69K)

Baudelaire and Rimbaud my love is for thee!

Rimbaud was a handsome fellow.

bump

Hello Kasuga.

Both are better than 76% of all manga.

would i like punpun i i liked aku no hana?

Including the potato anime?

No just the manga

Back when I actually liked them I liked Punpun more. Doubt I could finish either today, though.

Why don't you like them anymore?

Himizu

dunno aku no hana just seemed like circlekjerk for teenagers who read books, maybe I would have liked it more if I read it when i was a teen.

I think Punpun actually does something that i hardly see done well which is make charater their age seem like they are their age therfore making the story more believable and got me more invested, but it is kind of forced in some parts, but i generally enjoy stuff from Asano

Reddit told him they're too edgy and not mature enough for a redditor to enjoy.

On one hand Aku no Hana's second half wasn't as good as the first but on the other the cult shit with PunPun wasn't that great.

what about Onani Master? where would that be compared to those titles?

What about Ressentiment?

Onani Master is too wholesome compared to these manga. It's a coming of age story that ends in success.

Flower of Evil, no question.

What's wrong with them, user?
Too "pretentious" for you?
Too "babys first" for you?

Not that comparable to the other two desu

I haven't tried rereading either of those series, so I can't say I straight-up dislike them now, but I haven't enjoyed their authors' other stuff I've tried in more recent years so I suspect these would be in the same boat. Oshimi's just too slow for me, lots of buildup without enough real payoff (Mari no Naka was what broke me on him, he spent forever throwing on tension without much happening and acting like the twist wasn't already obvious), and a lot of Asano's drama just feels like someone going "Dude, modern life sucks, isn't that crazy?"

I never bother reading Oshimi's shit unless it's done. Hate the wait in between chapters, it feels like he's stalling half the time.

That's still pretty bad.
Reddit loves this shit, newfag.

>Reddit loves this shit, newfag.
The fuck would I know?

I get that this is b8

But if you read either you'd know that the angst in either series was something that wasn't meant to be heralded by the reader.

In fact both were cautionary tales about teenage youth angst taken too far into a realm of misguided paths and revealed that the path of bitter cynicism and isolation only leads to a life of depression and sadness.

It's truly a shame that OP cannot or will ever understand these works. He's doomed to be an unhappy user for the rest of his life.

Attached: 1576641715549.jpg (413x319, 37.84K)

>But if you read either you'd know that the angst in either series was something that wasn't meant to be heralded by the reader.

People do that all the time though, at least for PunPun

>It's a coming of age story that ends in success.
so is aku no hana

But you can't compare it to the quantity of fucked up events of aku no hana.

true. still had a happy ending tho

Aku no Hana is better in my opinion, both are fucking amazing though