Explain how Shinji is anything but complete shit

Explain how Shinji is anything but complete shit

Attached: [DB]Fate stay night Movie Heaven's Feel - II. Lost Butterfly_-_(Dual Audio_10bit_BD1080p_x265).mkv_snapshot_01.47.45_[2020.04.28_15.45.52].jpg (1920x1080, 812.6K)

I could but I don't want to.

He's literally me (or at least he's the person I wish I could be)

in Extra he's just an edgy little kid trying to seem tough, so in that sense, ~a~ Shinji isn't a complete shit

Attached: 0a45243ca97e061ea30ea8c0794610d1.jpg (600x789, 85.85K)

because he raped and beat sakura so he's cool

There seems to be a growing number of Type moon fans that want a counter guardian MATOU.

Attached: archer matou.jpg (640x731, 39.59K)

Shinji himself is a piece of shit., but that scene and revelation was kino. I can't believe he was unironically just a comic relief character in UBW

Attached: 1587415330553.png (1056x1918, 1.94M)

>Shirou always thought him as a good guy, even after HGW
>Rin rescues him in UBW
>Sakura forgives him.
>We see Shinji not being a piece of shit when HGW does not happen.
Only people I see hating Shinji are tertiaries, waifufags and speedreaders. It's painfully obvious to the reader that every character in the VN realizes all of his faults were caused by tragic circumstances, yet he tries to do good.

>Fate route.
Fights for Sakura, dies for it.
>UBW
Fights for Sakura. Gets little rapey with Rin but never goes through with it, Cu knows he is full of shit and lets him go. Gets saved because Rin knows he is full of shit.
>HF
Has a mental break down, gets rapey and killed off by Sakura. I too would be mad if I knew my best and only friend was going to bonk my imouto.
>Timelines outside of Fate like Capsule Servant and CCC.
Overall a liked and a good guy because he wasnt fucked up by Zouken.

>But Shinji raped Sakura
Sakura never saw it as rape, never resisted, never said no and arguably enjoyed it per her own words.
>But Shinji used Shirou
We only see the last year of their relationship which per dialogue was the point where anomisity over Sakura flared up. Shinji was a supportive friend before that.

Attached: 1586614208021.png (798x598, 560.25K)

What could possibly motivate Shinji to want to dedicate his life to the balancing of the karmic scales?

His desires are so basic it's no wonder he's the first boss in a game where Buddha is the final boss

She resisted the first time then stopped fighting, dude really is a piece of shit
>hmm, my mom, dad and uncle died and lived miserable lives because of the hgw and magic, and now my adopted sister is being thrown into a worm pit and is completley miserable
>maybe magic is not something i want to pursuit, nah, i'll rape her and try to be a mage despite not being able to, yeah

>Sakura never saw it as rape, never resisted
Except that's wrong, retard. The VN literally tells you she tried to resist the first time and then stayed emotionless while he "violated" her body because she was Matou's slave

>She resisted the first time then stopped fighting, dude really is a piece of shit
>resisted
If Sakura had actually resisted then Shinji would have had been a smear on the wall. Even the weakest magi are literal superhuman and Sakura is no slouch herself. In practical terms she's a weight lifting champion and Shinji is a small child.

>maybe magic is not something i want to pursuit, nah, i'll rape her and try to be a mage despite not being able to, yeah
Yeah, that was Zoukens master plan. Shinji was a vulnerable minor, he never stood a chance against his manipulation.
Nigga, it's physically impossible for a human to overpower magi like Sakura

She would have died if he didn't.

You can't rape a person you're trying to save

Based. Incest is wincest.

Actually she wasn't emotionless, she enjoyed it.
>A spasm runs through her.
>The man smiles, believing the reaction is the same as always

The visual novel literally tells you that she resisted. It uses the word "violate". Shinji knew Sakura's position inside the Matou family and took advantage of that because he considered her a doll. He's an irredeemable piece of crap and no inferiority complex is gonna change that

This is more part of why sakura sucks and not why shinji is a decent human being (he's not, he's a self absorbed sociopath)

She's weepy and wishy washy to the point of basically being bipolar. That explains why her alter ego (and her Alter Egos) are all so extreme.

Sakura's worst enemy is Zouken, but her second worst enemy... is herself!

Based shitposter

Nice argument

>Shinji knew Sakura's position inside the Matou family and took advantage of that because he considered her a doll
What position? Sakura could have had killed Shinji right there and nobody would have had give a shit. Shinji had no leverage, Sakura could have refused at any moment and even killed him if she wanted to
>He's an irredeemable piece of crap and no inferiority complex is gonna change that
Sorry bud but he was redeemed in UBW/HA.
Shinji isn't a sociopath. He feels fear for himself and others. He is selfish but a person capable of empathy which is shown in the flashbacks.

Nasu had to write a comical evil plot device so people who only read FSN see him as such while in reality Shinji has more layers than an onion
I'm serious, read HA

From what I've seen, Its been a thing for a year or two now. People got more aware of it when an interview between Takeuchi and Nasu was published after Lost Butterfly premiered. Takeuchi asked about the possibility of a heroic spirit SHINJI and Nasu dodged the question.

Her body is full of aphrodisiacs you retard. She was unwillingly made into a succubus. That's a huge plot point. The VN says "never showing even a sign of emotion". Shinji isn't justified in the slightest because her body itself is forced to react like that
She was considered Zouken's slave since she was five. She fears the Matou family. She doesn't have the mental capacity to kill Shinji until her negative emotions implode thanks to the grail. She's broken and Shinji knows this and says she was "sold to the Matous" and that she's a his "doll". She literally resists and he doesn't care. That's rape you sociopathic cunt. Next time self-insert as a character who isn't a piece of shit

And you blame Shinji for being a broken person and not realizing that? Otherwise he cares for Sakura and Shirou knows it. Shinji literally thinks it isn't rape because Sakura never corrected him and in HA the "rapes" stop. Why? Because Sakura stood up on him.

All it took was to correct Shinji.
>She was considered Zouken's slave since she was five. She fears the Matou family.
Yes.
>She doesn't have the mental capacity to kill Shinji until her negative emotions implode thanks to the grail.
She didn't have the mental capacity because she actually didn't care that much.

See
>"…She was able to bear it until now. But now her body belongs to Shirou… and the thought of giving that body to her brother disgusts her."
The first time she was disgusted by the act she kills him. You can't argue previous times as rape if the emotional baggage does not exist
>She's broken and Shinji knows this and says she was "sold to the Matous" and that she's a his "doll".
Yes, but she could have had always killed him.
>She literally resists and he doesn't care.
She really doesn't. She doesn't even think the previous "rapes" as disgusting but as being magi. That is what being magi is.
>That's rape you sociopathic cunt. Next time self-insert as a character who isn't a piece of shit
Sociopathy is actually a well defined condition and I don't have it.

You think sex as rape but for magi sex is an transaction. Something you do because you have to, not because you want to

Shinji...I don't get why he gets all the hate on Yas Forums. FSN is just written to make him out as the bad guy, when really he's no worse than any of the "protagonists" and a better person than most of them.

What are the main complaints? He raped Sakura and stole Rider to use in the war?

Okay, let's get this straight. He never fucking raped Sakura. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He fucked Sakura.

Let me ask you this, WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T FUCK SAKURA? You can't even name one fucking character who hasn't plugged her loose cunt! She is the kind of bitch who will act like she doesn't want it when she really does. She'll say "No!" while having multiple orgasms. Shinji knew this. He's a fucking ladies man. He knows what filthy whores like Sakura want.

And there's this other big bitch you guys have with him. He supposedly stole Rider and used her in the war for his own greed.

Objection! He was worried about his one and only precious sister. Is keeping your loved ones from a brutal war so wrong? When Shirou does the same thing to Saber it's like "He's so manly", but when Shinji does it it's wrong? He just wanted to protect Sakura. He probably was going to use his Holy Grail wish to tighten her cunt back up or cure her Syphilis or something.

The story was written to make that faggot Shirou look good. Objectively, Shinji is a far better character than Shirou. At least he has the balls to take action decisively instead of dicking around like Shirou, and if he weren't stuck with the weak ass servant Rider and no plothax he probably would have won the war.

Also, you seem not to understand the premise of FSN if you talk about self-inserting.

Rin never thought Shinji x Sakura as rape.
Shirou never thought Shinji x Sakura as rape
Sakura didn't think it as rape.
Ilya wouldn't either but we don't know for sure

They're magi.

Shinji kinda got fucked by Nasu because he needed someone to direct hate towards. It makes me really upset that we'll never get the Shinji route, since that easily would have been one of the most interesting, and focus on best girl Rider.

>Her body is full of aphrodisiacs you retard. She was unwillingly made into a succubus. That's a huge plot point. The VN says "never showing even a sign of emotion". Shinji isn't justified in the slightest because her body itself is forced to react like that
It’s not his fault she’s like that and she would die if she doesn’t have sex. Are you saying she should whore herself with someone else? Or she commits suicide so she doesn’t get "raped"?

>not realizing that
He does realize it though. He's literally the person telling Sakura all that horrible s
>she was able to bear it until now
So, why are you ignoring the word "bear" here? She clearly doesn't want it, and that's why she resisted the first time. And that's why she "bears" it. Are you retarded? Can you really not understand something that simple?
Sakura does care. She hates it and wants him to stop, but he does it anyway because he's a bad person
Shirou and Rin didn't know about this shit. Did you even read the VN? And yes, Sakura obviously think it's rape. She's just too weak and self-loathing to do anything about it

Yeah gotta agree with this. Felt pretty cheap when he could have been much more.

>it's another thread where wormcucks can't accept there is more to shinji

>He does realize it though.
Wrong, it's explicitly stated otherwise.
>"That's why he doesn't notice until it happens. The girl struggling beneath him feels no excitement. He doesn't notice that she's filled with nothing but disgust and loathing"
>So, why are you ignoring the word "bear" here
I too bear my shitty job but I don't call it rape. Sakura never made an effort to resist Shinji.
>Sakura does care. She hates it and wants him to stop,
She does not "hate" it, she never thought it as disgusting. She never made Shinji to realize that she dislikes it either.
>but he does it anyway because he's a bad person
Problem with this is that Shinji doesn't know that and Sakura never made it clear to him. It's stated right there in the VN.
>Shirou and Rin didn't know about this shit. Did you even read the VN?
I did and Both Rin/Shirou know about the pit that houses maggots at least thrice the size of Shinjis benis. Rin simply said it's a way of life for magi and that Sakura should man up.

And yes, Sakura obviously think it's rape. She's just too weak and self-loathing to do anything about it. Shirou was never shown to care about it either in HA.
>But it's HA
HA is the direct sequel to the grail war and has Sakura move over. He knows about the pit he saw in HF, he doesn't care. Shirou thinks tomboys should be raped too.

Yes. It's unclear if Rin and Shirou know about Shinjis relationship with Sakura but they know about her training and regard it as matter of course.
>She's just too weak and self-loathing to do anything about it
She's way stronger than Shinji though. Self-loathing maybe but that's not a reason enough not to say no.

I think that's the reason why me and a lot of other people want a counter guardian Shinji. They would be doing something with the character that would flesh hi out a lot more. Also, out of all the main characters from the visual novel he is the one you see the least of and when you do see him its always in the guise of comedy. I think a lot of people wanna see a more nuanced and serious take on him; just like they've done in the Heaven's Feel movies but more fleshed out.