So what does Yas Forums think of this manga? It seems to have lots of sex slaves in it

So what does Yas Forums think of this manga? It seems to have lots of sex slaves in it.

Attached: 1579048315408.jpg (844x1200, 798.9K)

>no TL
i sleep

Attached: 1578974420321.png (350x644, 244.85K)

there are manga translations, what are you talking about?

Attached: 1570255055618.png (844x1200, 598.45K)

>being an unironic eop
Die.

Yas Forums sporadically talked about it for years, But I never once learned the title. It isn't as well known as Parallel Paradise and kinda faded in and out of obscurity.

isn't this the dildo hostage shield manga

i think so, it started getting translations again recently i think?

It's extremely misogynistic (and I mean that in the classical sense of the word).
Women are treated as breeding stock by a cartoonishly evil empire.
Except that the empire has at least one female commander? Which is confusing.
The way they treat women is so bad that the freedom fighters actually implant bombs in their wombs to prevent from getting raped.
Not kidding.
But really that's the only original thing in the manga.
It's a very mean-spirited but doesn't have the writing to back up its cruelty.
The mecha stuff is competent but kind of bland.
"Oh, a mecha that feeds off emotions?" Yeah, played in the laziest way.

I think it doesn't update fast enough.

It's better than Goblin Slayer is now.

Literally three new chapters were translated in 2 years after the first four. It's finally moving on.

Rapezoids will save the Mecha genre.

>The way they treat women is so bad that the freedom fighters actually implant bombs in their wombs to prevent from getting raped.
That should be implied to every female soldier who wants to fight in the battlefield.

YIN YANG MASHIRO (EL GATO)

Attached: 1.png (840x1200, 1.99M)

Attached: 1571001807617.png (844x1200, 665.03K)

It's pretty sad this guy had his series with two publications (Jinki and Jinki Extend) and an anime adaption but has resorted to cheap doujin games and now just whoring his characters out in h-doujin. The guy's art is fantastic too, what a waste.

This guy.

Attached: 1539126998413.png (1688x1200, 1.13M)

so he stopped doing regular manga? why?

What are they doing?

I've heard that it is Cross Ange: The manga. Tried to read few chapters but dropped because I was too lazy to use ocr on that

Jinki franchise was his best work and he's trying to find something back into the industry again or make his stuff edgy for the readers would love but it's slow process.

>implant bombs in their wombs to prevent from getting raped
Doesn't that just mean they're for anal only?

>That should be implied to every female soldier who wants to fight in the battlefield.
As long every male soldier will get a bomb planted in his cock so if he ejacukates he would bomb hard.
Strange no mangaka ever thought about such idea.
None of the female would be raped if male soldiers would get stranded first or castrated.

In Cross Ange none of Norma girls were actually used as sex slaves to ruling cast, they were just discarded as fighters to die off against other enemy.

Even the anal is booby trapped with explosives.

No one would be a soldier and even if they did they wouldn't have the testosterone needed to win wars.

What if he ejaculates in his sleep against his will and kills his comrades with explosion. It is not reliable

So chemical castration pills where the soldiers can't cum and get it up.

Inserting a mini bomb chip

Without testosterone nobody would want to fight

I hope the Fem MC just snaps and goes full RIP'N'TEAR over the Empire Doom style. I know the mangaka loves his rapes but I would want to see Fem MC say enough is enough and straight up murder these pathetic soldiers.

Yeah you need testosterone to fire a gun.
I'm laughing now.

So even better, chipping all guys with bombs not allowing them to cum and put it on order when needed would create an utopian peaceful society.

We all need testosterone even women needed to for sex.

Because that's all there is to being a soldier is firing a gun. You should join the Army.

Attached: 1456714776182.jpg (960x720, 133.06K)

Why no one creates a manga with male MC being set in female ruling society where every guy is a raped toy to use and discard of powerful female instead?
Male MC and his other male love interest want to destroy the world and free the penis from being raped by females.

You need to go back.

>Male MC and his other male love interest
This is the case when the story does not work so great once you reverse genders