How can anyone find his self indulgent wankery and constant whining within his works engaging...

How can anyone find his self indulgent wankery and constant whining within his works engaging? I've read three of his works and when they weren't boring they were dedicated to painting life in the worst possible way without a single shine of optimism

Attached: Inio_Asano_at_TCAF_2018.jpg (1255x1422, 152.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangabrog.wordpress.com/2015/08/17/a-tour-through-inio-asanos-workspace/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's what you're doing.

his self-insert

Attached: 004___1574916946.jpg (728x1040, 191.4K)

Based

Filtered.

best work from him btw

whiny shitheads like OP can't get works of fellow whiny shitheads

Is Asano the first tranny mangaka?

He's cisgender you dumbass

OP eternally BTFO.

The first one who is open about it at least

>–You would rather be a cute girl than a handsome man?
>Asano: If I could pick one, I would absolutely go for the cute girl.
mangabrog.wordpress.com/2015/08/17/a-tour-through-inio-asanos-workspace/

>Asano: Let’s say there’s this really cute girl. Let’s say I fall in love with her and we start dating. The thing is, I absolutely would not find fulfilment in that. And the reason for that is, I wouldn’t want to make that girl mine — I would want to become her.

>they were dedicated to painting life in the worst possible way without a single shine of optimism
Because that's exactly how life is you retarded normalfaggot

Legend of the Strongest Man Kurosawa does a better job at covering depression than anything this faggot has ever written.

Not true. Without hope everyone here would just kill themselves

I thought the obnoxious glasses girl in PunPun was his self-insert. Sachi or something?

They both are

I just find Punpun and it's characters to all be relatable to some degree. I feel like Asano's work really shines when he has less dramatic moments of melancholy that are more down to earth. Him making all of his main characters depressed dulls his range of storytelling a lot though.

The difference is that I'm not publishing works and charging people to view my complaints

Life is a lot of things. If this guy is trying to portray life through his works then he's doing a pretty poor job of it
Based FKMTchad

>paying for manga

>I don't pay to see movies at the cinema so companies aren't charging people to watch movies at the cinema
Are you retarded?

It's like Harley Quinn in comics. They want to feel unique and different.

I don't even know who he is.

Attached: giga_chad.jpg (640x640, 50.58K)

>How can anyone find his self indulgent wankery and constant whining within his works engaging?
>painting life in the worst possible way without a single shine of optimism
answered your own question, senpai

What is Hanezawa Kengo, the other big self-insert lit fic mangaka, doing?

He made Asano the cult leader at the end of I Am A Hero but I couldn't tell if it was affectionate somehow.

Lmao Asano’s skit was funny as hell

he is married

I don't get him. I don't know why their characters are so sad and depressed and fucked up. I don't understand the relations they have.
I'm probably an autist, but still, I don't have the same problems with other manga. Maybe it's supposed to be realistic so that's why I don't get it?

Attached: pussy.png (366x478, 113.54K)

based

and?

I can relate to 5th grade punpun the most, not so much to the depressed jaded mangakas