What's your opinion on it

What's your opinion on it

Attached: 1_63twejnF5W6zLqrWGtBGSA.jpg (1000x1500, 277.55K)

Great opening
Good story
Fun to watch

furry trash that belongs on Yas Forums with BNA

Its fine

would be a good show without the bunny whore that's the blatant author self-insert

Not gonna spoil anything but she is pretty much in the background for a majority of the time after where the anime ends, only appearing for a few chapters here and there

Normal words but a wolf guy

Character designs are ugly but it doesn’t make its characters do that smug furry face that Western furries are drawn with 80% of the time so I can’t be too annoyed with them.
It’s good otherwise.

Good adaptation, manga is far better that most contemporary shonenshit despite making literally nosense at all.

Quality show, studio orange does it again

Attached: 1515358796044.webm (728x720, 1.08M)

Manga starts as an okay romance shoujo, and then become the most based battle shonen

Loved it. Jack is best boy.

Just finished the show yesterday, liked how applying animal instincts to their human like way of life would be such a good arc for Legoshi and wtf happened to Rouis?

You'll find out.

Some cool ideas with pants-on-the-head retarded execution. Worldbuilding is a dumpster fire. Ultimately it's just a low IQ shounen that shounen-niggers who can't think critically somehow believe is very smart.

Really fun until you realize it's just Legosi being allowed to do stupid shit and getting away with it every time. At that point, the novelty just wears off.

7/10 good drama but went a bit shounenshit at the end

>
>Not gonna spoil anything but she is pretty much in the background for a majority of the time after where the anime ends, only appearing for a few chapters here and there

Good. Very infrequently I find such a distasteful character.

Indeed

Attached: jack-turn.png (291x261, 51.29K)

The fuck is a smug furry face?

It’s when a furry character makes a smug face and it makes you wish you could punch them.

bad animation better read the manga

>Rouis
Please dear god tell me people aren't saying this unironically. Legoshi is one mistake I'll hate netflix for for eternity, but Rouis is absolutely unforgiveable.

How would you handle this situation?

Attached: celluloid-shot0010.jpg (1920x1080, 416.5K)

I'd tickle his belly so he can get his hand off my fucking throat.

What will he do in the upcoming gang war?

Attached: aga-qt-pi.jpg (340x465, 44.09K)

Delete this furry shit. It's against the rules.

>Garbage-tier manga gets well made 2D adaptation
>Good manga gets 3D meme adaptation.

Fuck this gay earth.

Shitty zootopia rip-off for furries.

Best anime in 2019

Zootopia doesn't have hybrids or chimeras.

Attached: legosi-chimera.png (458x659, 196.54K)