Boku No Hero Academia

Let’s have something serious for once.
>Why do you like this series or atleast follow it?
>What are ways to improve it?
>Should the manga embrace Endeavor as a proper protagonist
>Why do you like the Rabbit Woman Miruko
>Should MHA embrace it’s superhero and western motif? No shonen tropes basically.

Attached: Rei_Miruko.jpg (1028x1615, 1.22M)

Because they're erotic as fuck.

Attached: 1587675934972.jpg (2892x4096, 1000.56K)

I like when they use their powers in cool ways. Sadly the last time was chimera kraken (animeonly). Fire feathers were okay I guess. I miss madman Deku and when he broke his body. Full Cowl should be a lot weaker or have some actual downside.

Deku should’ve been a more properly developed character, especially in terms of motives and powers.

this

Attached: mirko_s_sky_high_thigh_vise.jpg (1024x1081, 173.57K)

That looks strange to me, especially the proportions.

>Why do you like this series or at least follow it?
Horikoshi's art is great. I like that its main theme is that of legacy. I enjoyed the school life aspect at one point.

Deku is a huge problem. There are still a lot of people in denial but it can barely be ignored that the series' quality spikes whenever he's off screen. A series that was focused on his growth has made him feel stagnant outside of merely growing physically more powerful. The heroic and meek aspects of his character feel too disparate from one another. He seems to get flatter and more frustrating to deal with with every passing moment. Endeavor and the villains are carrying the majority of the character writing

Nah

She's fucking hot and likes to kill things. She provides simple, cathartic fun. However she is the sort of character that only works in smaller bursts.

>Should MHA embrace its superhero western motif? No shounen tropes basically
Fuck no. Most cape comics are really bad and keeping up with them is an exercise in wanting to see how badly the next guy can ruin what the previous guy built up.

The girls are really cute in my opinion.

Most other characters would be more interesting than Deku.

Cause she's thick and muscular and I want her to princess carry me around.

Attached: 1586265349002.jpg (1448x2048, 369.17K)

>Let’s have something serious for once.
ok
started cause I used to be a big comics guy before I realized there was no ending to big two comics, and no real direction either. So I thought I might like a manga superhero series. But after OH MY SEVEN QUIRKS I'm only here for the bunny and camie
less school arcs, at least until more fights happen
no, he's just a worse Fire Punch
I LOVE BROWN GIRLS
I LOVE BOOOOBIES
I LOVE MUSCLE THIGHS
I LOVE TOMBOYS
>Should MHA embrace it’s superhero and western motif? No shonen tropes basically.
I think some heroes should be vigilantes or at least anti-gov. seems crazy that the feds say who can and can't use powers, and who can and cant be dressing up in tights.
on a side note I had an idea for BNHA where Deku remains quirkless and joins the police force, where he fights villains and eventually the police end up fighting corrupt heroes that are nothing more than asshole celebs with s-tier abilities. I would not be opposed to Bakugo still being a hero in training and them having a buddy cop relationship like pic related

Attached: sneed.jpg (865x1280, 245.89K)

I would also accept Nana doing those things to me.

Attached: RGGOeS1.png (486x1162, 583.66K)

Can you imagine her soft plump but not too fat ass hopping up and down the shaft of your cock....just imagine the sounds of skin on skin slapping.

Attached: B3FDFF29-3CFF-4F33-8362-805830AB1848.png (210x229, 5.31K)

I like that idea you thought up in the last question, it would certainly be a fun dynamic. Basically we could’ve gotten Booster Gold and Blue Beetle levels of development and friendship, instead we got another rivalry trope.

>want to see kacchan cucking deku
>give more development to the students not in a training arc fashion, but just 1-chapter arcs where they solve situations that evocate real life teenage problems.
>yes
>i'm a cumbrain, can't help it
>fuck no

Reddit anal diarrhea the show.

I like it cause its fun and sometimes offers some interesting social commentary, but as for how it could be improved I think it needs to develop Deku a bit more. At this point in the story Deku is basically perfect and doesn't really have any flaws aside from superficial stuff like not being able to control OFA to its full potential. What needs to happen I think is he needs to get a brick thrown at him, something needs to happen to shake his faith in heroes, I don't mean he should go bad but for the sake of giving him a bit more of a character arc he needs to be put in a situation where he can't be wholly optimistic. To draw a parallel to another story we need an empire strikes back sort of moment where the bad guys win BIG time. Luckily though I think the story is moving in that direction.

I think if All Might dies (it will happen eventually) it should give Deku the development he needs the most

Attached: reality.png (665x726, 313.04K)

Blu Ray cover for Heroes Rising. What a beautiful shounen ai movie. Pre-order your copy today.

Attached: EWqLvmIWoAAJujk.png (702x900, 1M)

Definitely, it would give Deku a proper boost in terms of developing and becoming a better character.

Based. Fuck Hori and fuck Heroshitters.

Doubt it, he'll just find a new hero to look up to in Bakugo, who will be taught everything about OfA off screen.

Looks like fan art.

I liked Nine design

Am I the only one who feels the rabbit is too suicidal? Feels like she got one tiny wound and then went "Whoops, guess i'm gonna be totallly reckless and kill myself".

Might as well bump it.

well he is a fan of star wars and spiderman and those series always have arcs or sagas that there is something in which the good ones do not stand up well, they even get bad psychologically, after all hori knows how to write even if they deny it or not, there we see endeavor, redress, mirio among others, are you going to tell me that he will not give that same development to shiggy and deku? this series goes for long and development is also slow for its protagonists

Wow, Kacchan looks so handsome and down right dreamy.

there should be a time skip and it becomes a hentai

She's just perpetually high on life so she goes 200% in everything she does in order to die with no regrets.

>there should be a time skip and it becomes a
*yaoi

Kneel before Wash-sama

Attached: 1586042129811.png (2667x2000, 2.32M)

A literal God amongst mere mortals such as ourselves.

That’s kinda brave yet psychotic buddy.

Sure, but not suicidal.

Isn’t there a mental disorder that stops fear hormones from triggering your brain? Miruko might have that, after all she’s ready to die in a heartbeat.

She needs a therapist..

same reason i like and still follow VIGS. except i can't say the same for MHA anymore. the whole Quirk too Powerful for his body was interesting and it was cool seeing the finger flicks was cool. seeing him use alternate ways to use it was cool. like how Crawler used/uses his ability in really cool ways despite not being a super heavy hitter Quirk.
have Deku get dequirked so he's only using the super strength again. or take the super strength and have him only use numerous weak ass quirks. or retcon it and have the VIGS guy do the writing and have Hori do the art.
Yes.
Hori and i are two of soul as far as preferences of waifus go. through dick, unity.
No. take the best from both.

Attached: Bunneh.png (1428x2008, 1.4M)

>just imagine the sounds of skin on skin slapping.
id rather imagine the sound of my head being violently detached from my body by her thighs

She has fear, as shown by her internal monologue, she just pushes through it because that's what a hero does.

Really now, it’s been awhile since I followed the manga. So that’s cool to hear I guess.