Part 4 Appreciation Thread

Can we take a step back and appreciate how good part 4 is? I just finished it and thought it was amazing and so far it's the best Jojo part!
>unlike previous parts the villain isn't some evil for the sake of evil motherfucker and is instead a creepy dude just appeasing his fetish while trying to live a normal life which is interesting
>The more slim and feminine designs for the characters make them look prettier and way less gay than the masculine powerhouses for men who are insecure about their masculinity
>Bites the dust is inherently more interesting than the world
>The whole story takes place in one town so you can be familiar with the setting which previous parts fail to do
>Josuke being able to heal fits with the lighthearted tone of the part
>Best music
>Josuke isn't the center of the universe and doesn't resolve every problem like Jotaro
I can't wait to start part 5!

Attached: Higashikata_Josuke_Finale_Pose.jpg (1280x720, 112.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

manga4life.com/manga/Diamond-Is-Unbreakable
youtube.com/watch?v=oItlCGLgbqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finally. A part 4 appreciation thread. Whether baiting or not, thank you for breaking up the monotony of part 4 hate threads every day.

Attached: JOSUKE_ OKUYASU ( PART 4) FRIENDS.jpg (1280x720, 133.01K)

I found some really good scans of Part 4 manga this morning. It's not completed just yet but the quality is damn good. It almost got me reading the whole Part again. Part 4 is so ridiculously comfy and enjoyable

manga4life.com/manga/Diamond-Is-Unbreakable

Attached: 0072-018.jpg (1115x1600, 408.69K)

That's pretty based

reported for shitposting
sage

Very based opionion OP, part 4 best part

Attached: handsomeoku.png (271x323, 163.53K)

Seethe

How many people finished reading part 4 today?

Attached: 1551125107645.png (280x215, 101.83K)

Fucking disgusting, part 4 is easily the worst part of JoJo

Attached: 1587944068429.gif (500x375, 1020.23K)

Everyone on Yas Forums

I really like the main cast and Kira. Everyone seemed wholesome and I found myself really invested. I do have a question though:

Why was Josuke able to restore Kira's hand to track where he is? Why didnt he do this with his button or fingernails? Also when he breaks a phone on a motorcycle, why doesn't he just restore it? Lastly, if he can restore that kid from exploding, why did he restore that one bitch? Kira even said his stand is a perfect counter to his explosions.

I read some color pages of the Crazy Diamond is Unbreakable arc today. Great read as always. Stay based everyone

C O P E

Attached: 5 (1).jpg (1560x1200, 855.03K)

also I forgot the big one that bothered me. Why did restoring his buddy's severed arm cause him to teleport closer, but restoring Kira's arm caused the arm to leave to Kira? Can Josuke control the origin point to which an object restores itself?

>unlike previous parts, the villain is evil for the sake of evil and has no true origin story for his sinister personality like dio growing up in the slums and being raised by an abusive and alcoholic father
>the beginning of gay ass designs
>bites the dust is convoluted asspull shithouse compared to a simple and cool ability like the world
>literally not even an adventure, just your standard japan setting every crappy shounen has
>josuke being able to heal means you can expect zero tension
>worst music
>Josuke is a horrible protagonist who has no role in the main story except to fight the bad man

part 4 is absolute garbage and an offense to the original jojo trilogy

Attached: 1529151149558.jpg (1058x625, 105.83K)

M8 you know the answer to some of these. Obvious plot holes that almost all jojo parts have.

i figured they were plot holes but some jojo fan was ranting to me that theyre not and that theres explanations for all of em. im new to jojo and only recently finished 1-4. only just started 5

youtube.com/watch?v=oItlCGLgbqQ

>SHINING
>JUSTICE
>ME BAETEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1580367225191.gif (550x431, 1.36M)

Dio should've died in Phantom Blood alongside Jonathan.

>LET THE VOICE OF LOVE TAKE YOU HIGHER

part 4 was just kinda there to me, but whats with all samey part4 hate threads? Is there raid? This braindead shitposting wasn't even here when it aired or even when part5 aired

It's been almost daily shitposting for months now

>every villain has to suddenly have some deep reason for being an asshole
>unironically believing that people are all born good.
Stop with this retarded shit.

>bites the dust is convoluted
No it isn't its extremely simple. He activates his ability on a person, this person cannot reveal his identity. If they tell his identity then time resets and the person he tells is guaranteed to die by an explosion.

Its not complicated. It takes all of five seconds to even understand it. It isn't an asspull either. if its an asspull then fucking jotaros "same stand" is a major asspull in comparison. Or fucking giornos "hurr durr stand power that perfectly counters the boss' invincible stand. Oh and this stand power gained from requiem has nothing to do with gios personality or his stand ability for that matter."

>josuke being able to heal means zero tension
This is retarded logic. You do realize he can't heal himself. You do realize that if he isn't there on time he can't guarantee a heal. Having a healing ability doesn't mean you can't die.

Besides you know how many shitty injuries they got in part 3 that they'll just handwave with or without healing. At least this makes it so you don't have to have a suspension of disbelief.

>worst music
No

>josuke is a horrible protagonist whose only role in the main story is to fight the main bad guy
How would this not apply to jotaro or giorno or fucking johnathan. This damn near applies to jojo and it shows you're oversimplifying everything lmao.

Part 3 is the worst part.

That's Part 5

>josuke being able to heal means you can expect zero tension.
So part 1, 2 and 3 had no tension?

>>unlike previous parts the villain isn't some evil for the sake of evil motherfucker and is instead a creepy dude just appeasing his fetish while trying to live a normal life which is interesting
Part 4 retards just keep being retards

No part has tension, characters only die in plot relevant moments

>Part 4 appreciation thread
>it's actually just shitting on older parts
Jojofags never change

It's a real Jojo thread if it doesn't have part shitting.
Also, there are like 2 guys shitting on older parts (one of them being me).

I know some of those greentext are bait, but
>>unlike previous parts the villain isn't some evil for the sake of evil motherfucker and is instead a creepy dude just appeasing his fetish while trying to live a normal life which is interesting
>>Josuke isn't the center of the universe and doesn't resolve every problem like Jotaro
are definatelty its strengths
>The whole story takes place in one town so you can be familiar with the setting
that too
>which previous parts fail to do
Other parts have other things to focus on besides one town, the bigger adventure across countries is the appeal.

newfag

*It's not

There are no evil for the sake of being evil JoJo main villains