What is the dumbest Isekai premise?

What is the dumbest Isekai premise?

Attached: isekai.jpg (350x500, 55.12K)

Interesting.
This is so stupid its got to be interesting.
I must read this.

Don't bother, he gets a human form two chapters in.

The one who reincarnates into an onsen

Isn't that the same for this one too . It's the classic trash isekai bait and switch: reel you in with promises of rape/slavery/villain PoV/cover art which is way better than the actual illustrations/weird worldbuilding, then sit through the same old rehashed plot and characters.

>956▶
>
>Don't bother, he gets a human form two chapters in.
And retains the power to "vend" useful items I presume?

And people say Japs aren't hacks, just look what happened with "the croc will die in 100 days"

The croc died in 100 days, as promised.

Honestly the only isekai I can stand is kenkyo kenjitsu, but I'd barely even call it isekai.

Tired of the whole
>oh no i reincarnated as X
>jk i'm actually just a super OP dude

kumo was okay I guess, but its really only okay because she's literally became a god and not many isekai go literally god mode, so I can dig it.

I wish we had more female isekai MCs.

Attached: 94D5E7F0-A0BB-4061-ABF5-7E08FD815D43.jpg (1070x1310, 571.8K)

It's the lovematic Grandpa

Wait really? I was bored and read the WN and he is still a vending machine in chapter 40 or something.

If you want truly trash isekai then it's the one where the MC becomes OP after reading manga and collecting cute lolis in his harem

Most of them would just be "I got reincarnated into another world and now I'm a massive slut"

We have one this season and it's unironically great. I wouldn't call Catarina a slut though. She's too paranoid about "losing" any of the routes to even think about hot bishounen dick.

Attached: my-next-life-as-a-villainess-all-routes-lead-to-doom.jpg (350x496, 60.2K)

"Taking a dump in another world"
It's about taking a shit in a fantasy world and wiping your ass with sand and slime monsters. That's it. Yes it's real.

Attached: Y1.png (412x1200, 172.09K)

post 9 days later

>sand
Sounds painful

>MC becomes something like a slime or vending machine
>gets a human form early on in the story
I dislike this trend. That said, I have to applaud the isekai about a guy who is turned into a hot spring. Though he gets the ability to partially manifest as a human within his hot spring, the story never abandons the fact that he is now a hot spring.

I would unironically watch this isekai. A show where the female MC must go around fucking all the different races to make peace and save the world.

Only 2 are translated so far.

Attached: h1.png (412x1200, 367.02K)

This is one of the stupidest premises I've ever heard:
With the rising tide of steam power and machinery, who can come close to being a Beyonder? Shrouded in the fog of history and darkness, who or what is the lurking evil that murmurs into our ears?

Waking up to be faced with a string of mysteries, Zhou Mingrui finds himself reincarnated as Klein Moretti in an alternate Victorian era world where he sees a world filled with machinery, cannons, dreadnoughts, airships, difference machines, as well as Potions, Divination, Hexes, Tarot Cards, Sealed Artifacts…

The Light continues to shine but mystery has never gone far. Follow Klein as he finds himself entangled with the Churches of the world—both orthodox and unorthodox—while he slowly develops newfound powers thanks to the Beyonder potions.

Like the corresponding tarot card, The Fool, which is numbered 0—a number of unlimited potential—this is the legend of "The Fool."

>Female lead is very strong.

Well you posted it but I think it's cute that way.

Do the cans come out of his ass or what now?

Obviously he has a mysterious "item bag" power that lets him pull items out of thing air.

The actual girls make the story, otherwise it's just boring. They might as well be his slaves, as they literally work in the onsen.

Any isekai that's set supposedly in some entirely new world (usually some standard fare medieval Europe with Tolkien elements) yet has specifically Japanese food and customs in it.

Attached: images-145.jpg (739x415, 26.03K)

>"Something will happen in #days".

Fuck that, I hate that new trend.

Nobody gives a shit. Isekai should be an engaging plot and premise based on interesting character growth and interactions not some wish fulfillment about wanting to get laid regularly while also avoiding only the bad parts of Japanese society.

That's dumb as hell and not interesting at all.

>Reincarnated as a princess
>Happy at first because it seems a lovely life without any strife
>King tells her it's time to go on her peace tour to other kingdoms
>She's fine with this at first until her handmaid lets it slip in casual conversation that it's a sex tour and she's expected to fuck the leaders and such of other kingdoms
>Nervous but eventually goes through with it
>Story follows her going from kingdom to kingdom (elf kingdom, orc kingdom, minotaur kingdom etc) having sex
>Along the way she gets more confident in sex and way better at fucking
>There's a background plot where the demon kingdom wants to corrupt the other kingdoms and invade the human kingdom
>Eventually princess decides to travel to the demon kingdom to try and make peace with them (something that's never been done)
>Has sex with the demon lord
>Is so good at it he falls in love with her and decides to make peace with all the other kingdoms
>Princess returns home and is hailed as a hero for bringing peace to the world through her vagina