Arte

>Episode 1: I'll show them! I can do this even though I'm a girl!
>Episode 2: I'll show them! I can do this even though I'm a girl!
Okay. Enough. I get it.

Dropped.

Attached: arte.jpg (1280x720, 127.36K)

She started ovulating after being hugged (non romantically) this episode, I'm assuming from now on all she'll do is lust after Leo.

Will anything come of it? Leo is pretty based but I don't consider him a sexual being.

Not sure if you watched it, but he pretty much implied that he wants to romance her, after which she went all "W-What is that pain in my chest" *blush blush*. Seems relatively straight forward to me, was actually surprised how fast it's going now.

I can't believe Angelo mansplained to her in episode 2 while trying to help her move the cart. Disgusting. I bet he's a Nice Guy, the greatest of all the world's evils.

episode 3: she starts to understand that commissioned work is not so much about the quality but more about what the client wants

Episode 4: Arte's emotional connection to a client get in the way of completing a commissioned piece.

Is that actually Florence Cathedral in the back? What would Brunneleschi think of all this

Sounds a lot like variations on the "I'll show them! I can do this even though I'm a girl!" plots actually, but whatever. I just wanted you all to know I'm not watching this anymore.

See ya!

>not so much about the quality but more about what the client wants
It's not about quality, it's that you don't want to make the background the most prominent part of a portrait

Godspeed, king. Don't let the feminazis pollute your brain.

>Im gonna fuck my father figure
dropped

Neither of those have one tiny bit to do with her being a girl. They're all lessons that any artist, boy or girl, would need to learn at some point. So it's already been shown that the show isn't going to be "I'm a girl but I can still do this, fuck you societal norms" in every single episode.

But you seem to be dead set on ignoring what we say and dropping the show anyways, so whatever. Have a nice day.

Attached: justwhatIwanted.png (3200x1800, 2.72M)

i don't know how anyone could read the synopsis of this and not think it'd be immediately shit

Half of episode 3 still was about her getting shit on for doing something a girl isn't supposed to. That's the reason I haven't watched 4 yet.

She's 14 and cute, you might ask what that means? It means that she literally could go around cutting dicks and that's ok because 14 years old cute girls can do whatever the fuck they want and if you disagree you deserve a perma ban.

>She's 14
I thought she was in her late teens.

She was 14 when she met Leo, maybe she's 15 now? Maybe.

It's because I'm a man and I saw a cute blonde with nice tits.

Don't care.

>makes a whole new thread to announce he's not gonna watch an anime any longer
What an attention whore.

You all care about what I don't watch. Don't lie.

>It's because I'm a man and I saw a cute blonde with nice tits.
that's fair lol

Arte is cute so it's ok

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Arte - 01 arte face.jpg (1920x1080, 161.47K)

Well, I'd be happy if there's less shitposting and arguments in the threads from now on as a consequence, but I didn't need to see a formal announcement about this.

You're more than welcome to use this thread I created to talk about the show or whatever.

If only cute girls was all it took to carry a show.

>You're more than welcome to use this thread I created to talk about the show or whatever.
The opening post generally reflects on the content of the thread, so I'd rather wait next episode.

You sound like a quitter. Ganbare, user! You can do this even though you're a girl!

So does Arte fall in love with her teacher? If so dropped.

She literally was in love with her dad that died in episode 1. Of course she's falling in love with her new dad.

American?

Yes she was in love with her dad.... as a father
No its just so overdone at this point even the japs are getting annoyed

>Yes she was in love with her dad.... as a father
I wasn't implying anything else. But she do have daddy issues.

>it's just overdone
Tell that to real life.

You know what they say, all the girls wanna marry their dads and all the boys wanna marry their moms.

t. sad uncle

Imagine hiring Arte and making her paint herself naked haha or imagine hiring a male artist her age (Angelo) and have them paint each other naked

I want Leo to pose nude for me.

>Women's lib in renaissance italy, hundreds of years before they were allowed to be anything more than nuns or domestic slaves

Bold strategy cotton, let's see if it pays off

Farte.