Why do you love him?

>Why do you love him?
>Because he's hardworking and kind!

Attached: d75.jpg (495x495, 36.26K)

>Why do you love him?
>Because he's hot and rich!

Attached: Berserk - c012 (v06) - p132 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (1629x2304, 966.08K)

Sounds like something a lazy asshole would complain about.

Quality thread.

That's fine because it's a lot more realistic.

Can you please not be rude.

>Why do you love him?
>Because he is underweight and posts on Yas Forums every day

I mean

How many posting here can unironically claim to be hardworking and kind?

Attached: 1423549561101.jpg (285x279, 18.18K)

I work hard to mantain my lazy life style

>Why do you love him?
>Because he's lazy and kicks my ass!

Attached: 1494009582432.png (239x138, 53.1K)

Throughout high school teachers always told me I was kind and the little kids at my church always called me a giant teddy bear. Don't know about hardworking. A girl liking a boy just because he's 'kind and hardworking' feels like the author really couldn't come up with a reason for exactly why the girl has romantic feelings for the boy.

>Why do you love him?
>H-He helped me carried my books once 10 years ago.

>Why do you love him?
>He promised me we would get married when we were 3!

Women find kindness a weakness and are repulsed by it. Even if their brains say other wise due to society, their legs speak volumes more.

Sounds like my ideal man.

Attached: Lalatina panting.gif (500x281, 888.61K)

That's not true at all though. Please explain your reasoning

>A girl liking a boy just because he's 'kind and hardworking' feels like the author really couldn't come up with a reason for exactly why the girl has romantic feelings for the boy.
Being kind and hardworking are two non-superficial good qualities, so making a girl being attracted by these traits reflects favourably on the girl herself, making her even more attractive for the public as a consequence.
A characters that only likes abusive scumbags may be even funny or hot or interesting or whatever, but that clearly doesn't make her attractive as a person.

>why do you love him?
>he bought me from a slave market. He didn't end the slavery even though he can so instead he just helped the buisness. But he's such a kind master!

Attached: 1563879212466.jpg (1024x923, 162.49K)

Can anyone beat
>Why do you love him?
>Because he dropped something on the sidewalk and I picked it up for him!
Shit blew my fucking mind

These right here are garbage.

Attached: EDzIlGU.jpg (650x366, 19.89K)

Well... technically if you're sold as a slave in a setting that allows slave trade you'll likely think think that you'll never be treated with humanity again, let alone set free.
So if there's the tiniest glimpse of light in your life you'll probably learn to make do with it and be the happiest you can be about it.

>Why do you love him?
>W-what?... Who said that I l-love him?! I don't love him...

From girlfriends in the past.
>user are you going to say anything back?
>Where do you want to eat?
>I don't like this neighborhood
>Let's stop and ask for directions
Women want to be treated like shit and want you to tell them what to do. Of course they'll deny it and say other wise.

>Why do you love her?
>Because she treat me like shit unlike other girls

Are there any gaslighting anime? I saw that viral post where a dude basically create a inescapable route for a girl to be his wife.
>catfish her with 10 different accounts to lower her self esteem
>befriends the girl's ugly but sociable coworker so they "accidentally" met at a get together
>pays another dude 1k to date and dump her harshly when it ends.
>uses the infos from catfish accounts to create perfect icebreakers and talking point in their date
>when married, slowly turn her to be a housewife instead
pretty based ngl. Even as the woman is telling in her confession, she IS impressed at the length dude went to wife'd her, despite the unethical methods.

>Why do you love him?
>Because he's the transfer student!

>That's not true at all though
You either have very little experience with women or lack the ability to analyze other people's behaviour.

those are both valuable qualities that are unfortunately not common enough to be taken for granted.

>Why do you love him?
>Stockholm Syndrome

Attached: 1570670240089.png (432x375, 225.97K)

>Why do you love her?
>Because she smiled once

That's not too wrong though until they figure out the hypergamy girls generally cant identify what they like about boys so they can default to generic shit to seem less superficial.

I promise you that the person they're talking about is also at least an 8/10 on the attractive scale

Sounds like a lot of work just to get divorced and half your everything taken from you.

>Why do you love him?
>Because he can't jump for shit.

Attached: 1583851296793.jpg (543x716, 77.08K)

What the fuck does asking for direction have to do with kindness? What the fuck does any of that have to do with kindness? "I don't like this neighborhood"? I can't even tell what you're trying to even say with this. What the fuck does a line like that have to do with wanting to be treated like shit, let alone kindness?

It's not true. Women are attracted to generosity and kindness. Do you think women will be more attracted to someone for kicking puppies and stealing from old people, or helping puppies and helping old people?

The nips don't know what real love is so they have to guess and that leads to all these dumb tropes.

I'll tell you, you virgin. It's about being proud, strong, decisive and protective. When I want food, I go buy it. When I'm lost, I just drive in circles until I find my way. I don't feel scared even in bad situations. All traits you don't have if you are kind and dependent on others.

>Do you think women will be more attracted to someone for kicking puppies and stealing from old people, or helping puppies and helping old people?
Yes.