This is the most depressing thing I've read

This is the most depressing thing I've read.

Attached: 19652v1.jpg (3495x4960, 2.15M)

Even more than your biography?

You must be at least 18 years old to post here.

Kinda ironic how "gay" people are some of the saddest folks in any country on the Earth.

it was like a tumblr post in manga form

Attached: Yamikin Ushijima-kun - Vol.3 Ch.25 - Gay-kun 2 - 18_1.jpg (369x364, 38.58K)

It gets worse. She's currently got a massive drinking problem.

Sure as hell not sadder than mine though!
Really though, if you think her life is that depressing you should go to twitter or something, fucking underage normalfag.

How do you know? Is she posting new comics?

Is she really a lesbian though? I always thought she is an actual autistic person with anxiety problem.

She is, but they're being licensed really quick so RAWs aren't available. Her most recent series is My Alcoholic Escape from Reality

>Nagata Kabi's downward spiral is getting out of control, and she can't stop drinking to soothe the ache of reality. After suffering from unbearable stomach pains, she goes to the hospital, where she is diagnosed with pancreatitis—and is immediately hospitalized. A new chapter unfolds in Nagata Kabi's life, as she struggles to find her way back to reality and manga creation in the wake of her breakdown.

Fuck.

Who knows, autistic people usually have weird sexualities for some reason.

>cashing on her own degeneracy
Capitalism can truly be scary sometimes. Or funny.

mentally ill people tend to be sad.

Almost like they get persecuted and bullied for some reason

Wouldn't you do the same if you could?

As far as I know, gays aren't exactly perscecuted or even bullied in Japan or any other developed country.

Alahu Akbar for you too Jamil.

You could have just said you're ignorant and left it at that.

You know what, I probably would.

B-but 4chin told me all women are Stacys

many forms of homosexuality are the result of genetic abberations technically they're presenting an unadapted phenotype and will be purged from the gene pool.

Don't be so sad, user, we're not gonna bully you that's for sure.

Being gay is suffering.

Yeah? Tell us more, then. We're all ears.

Shut up faggot.

>will be purged from the gene pool
Still haven't been purged despite existing for millennia

Another of her series is getting licensed so I'm certainly picking that up. It's depressing but for some reason i feel like i need to know more about her.

I would help her masturbate

And present in most species that have genders. It's almost like that other user is a walking retard.

More people need to put down the gay acceptance meme and live in reality.

>clearly fabricated story.
>depressing.

user...

I said many forms are abberations. others have some adaptive role like the gay uncle theory.

Didn't say homosexuality is a good thing though, could just be a mistake on mother nature's part which is reasonable because frankly a lot of stuff in our biology makes little sense.

There is no good or bad in nature, mutations are at the base of evolution and how we got so far.

>clearly fabricated story.
>Yas Forums - anime & manga
???

Why do you think it's clearly fabricated?
A lot of people in the world are friendless depressed NEETS with sexuality issues.

>in most species that have genders
Only 450 species out of ~1500000 known animal species. That's not exactly "most"

I mean, even in Norway, an extremely tolerant and egalitarian society, a gay guy who served the mandatory year with me was extensively bullied by the jarhead guys for the 5 months he was around, and ended up asking to be let go due that. Not that the army is an example of tolerant culture.

You're too stupid to understand that user's wordplay.

The word "gay" use to mean "happy" back in the old days. He was saying that homosexuals who co-opted that word are ironically some of the saddest people ever.

The more stuff she writes makes me believe that she lives off the attention, like people with munchausen syndrome

>me hate gay people me big brain

A lot of so called gay people are attention whoring drama queens, nothing new

it will get worse with the rise of the "tolerant and enlightened" immigrants