The June issue of Kadokawa's Monthly Comic Dengeki Daioh magazine revealed on Monday that Katsuwo's Mitsuboshi Colors...

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-04-27/katsuwo-mitsuboshi-colors-comedy-manga-ends-in-2-chapters/.159020
>The June issue of Kadokawa's Monthly Comic Dengeki Daioh magazine revealed on Monday that Katsuwo's Mitsuboshi Colors manga will end "in the next next issue." If there are no delays, the manga will end on June 27.

Attached: 1580246121677.jpg (1080x1536, 499.04K)

>Colors ending
>Bocchi ending
So what is next?

I can't believe the Colours are fucking dead.

Good. It was just discount Ichigo Mashimaro.

based

I want to touch Yellow's butt

Attached: 1518374011277.jpg (1280x720, 233.22K)

>Colors ending
How much more does the chink flu have to take from us before we finally nuke china off the planet?

Attached: 46516519645161.png (921x768, 365.95K)

Doesn't make it not fun.

Mashimaro is pretty boring half the time

Fuck

Attached: 1573165065258.jpg (1920x1080, 878.4K)

Bummer. Another season would be nice.

The anime flopped hard, so it had no chance anyway.

>Not loli enough for lolifags
>Too loli for normalfags
When will they learn that compromise isn't satisfying for anyone.

Goddammit

Attached: 1586486925362.jpg (269x211, 8.3K)

If they made a loli fanservice show full of elementary school girls' panty shots, it would sell really well, but Japan is holding back because of the incoming Olympics. It being delayed made things worse. Hopefully, Japan goes back to normal once the Olympics is over.

Bocchi's seiyuu hasn't had a named anime role in over a year now

So it god axed?

Attached: yui_tired.png (138x306, 73.97K)

Good questions. It might not have gotten axed. It's been running since 2014 according to the article. Maybe the author simply thought he'd done all he can with the premise?

I wonder what kind of ending we're getting.

>never found out what happened to Sacchan's dad
>didn't meet any of their families that weren't Sacchan's mom
>know basically nothing about Kotoha except that she sucks at games
I'm kinda disappointed

I like Colors because it is focused on loli antics and not loli fanservice. Pedofags should watch something else

As fun as it would have been to get more background, I think the author really intended the manga to be about the kids play time that we get to follow along. When the Colors go home, so does the reader.

Attached: 1587114968319.jpg (965x1428, 143.51K)

WAIT, WHAT? FUCK

Just when I thought this day couldn't get any worse. Is there any other manga like this where the kids actually act like kids?

>Is there any other manga like this where the kids actually act like kids?
I think Non Non Biyori is pretty good, but it doesn't really compare to the style of Colors.

Attached: 1568218853019.jpg (1366x768, 194.33K)

>Bocchi ending
Is this confirmed or are you just saying that because she only has 3 targets left to conquer

Don't get me wrong, I liked it.
My point is it was still lolis doing loli things, which alienated a lot of the potential audience.

At least even if it is axed it won't make much impact as I doubt it'll need much of an ending. It's not like it needs to tie anything up.
Hopefully it was more of a case that he didn't feel he had another full volume in him and was happy to leave it at 8. He has already released a lot considering he only started being published in the last decade so it wouldn't be too bad for him to slow down a bit, even though I've liked every series he's done.

Attached: 729.jpg (1191x1617, 202.38K)

should sacchan be showing off her legs like that?

I refuse to believe this. The terrorist cell antics can't end like this.

Attached: ColorsEcoFascism.webm (1280x720, 2.55M)

>Not loli enough for lolifags
Only the faggots who pretend to be lolicons in a desperate attempt to either join a specific circle or look quirky to other normalfags would think that, it was the most loliful show I'd seen in a while (and it still is). Sad to see it end.

>My point is it was still lolis doing loli things, which alienated a lot of the potential audience.
This can be said for every genre. The more niche it is, the smaller the audience will naturally be. We should rejoice that things are still made for smaller audiences at all and not made to cater to the general audience.

haha what a loser

Only an ironic lolicon would like fanserviceless QUALITY garbage like Colors.