JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Josuke is viewed by society as a threat due to delinquent stereotypes, but in truth he has a heart of gold.

Kira on the other hand is viewed as the model Japanese citizen, the average salary man but in truth he is the actual threat to society.

This is the most kino dynamic between a JoJo and main villain in the series. Fuck your Dio and Jonathan bullshit.

Attached: 5.jpg (760x1200, 431.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HmB3hpousA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i like jonathan

Attached: IAmHurtAndBroken.jpg (898x840, 99.12K)

Meanwhile, the worst MC/villain dynamic: a mere mafia boss and some random kid whose life has never been negatively impacted by the mafia in any way. It's almost funny how bad it is, even when Diavolo is defeated he has no idea who Giorno is or why Giorno wanted to kill him. Think about that for a second. The villain of the series doesn't know why the main character is trying to fight him. People actually defend this and call it good writing.

Attached: Unit_Giorno_Giovanna_vs_Diavolo.png (720x800, 185.37K)

TRUTH

Based OP

Bruno on the other hand makes sense

Thats because Diavolo fight isnt against Giorno, He is fighting Buccelati, a man that has suffered due to his reign and was forced to join him to ensure his safety and survival until he sees him trying to repeat what caused Buccelati to hate him in the first place. Betraying his heart a second time and allowing him the oportunity to rebel against his injustice. Giorno is just another one of Buccelati's goons that inheiret the future he is providing for them, because Buccelati never cared about making his own life better, he wanted to better the life of those around him. Giorno is his heir, not his boss

part 4 and part 2 are gold

BASED.

It's okay user, Jonathan was a very pure boy

What's wrong with kira's left hando?

wow I cant believe I never noticed that. Good stuff OP
> Fuck your Dio and Jonathan bullshit.
you fuck off that was good too

>Josuke is viewed by society as a threat due to delinquent stereotypes
When, exactly? When do we ever see anyone perceiving Josuke as a thug? We see others students picking on him and girls dropping their panties for him. You have made this dynamic up in your head.

When they tried to cash in the lottery ticket, maybe.

Genuinely the worst part with the worst story and the worst characters
I still can’t believe that people defend it because of muh fights

Genuinely the best part with the best characters and the best fights
I still can't believe that people shit on it because of muh ending

>I still can't believe that people shit on it because of muh ending
Saying this when the post you responded to talked about the story and characters without even bringing up the ending, VAfags really are mindless.

youtube.com/watch?v=3HmB3hpousA
>towards the end

>Buccelati, a man that has suffered due to his reign and was forced to join him to ensure his safety and survival until he sees him trying to repeat what caused Buccelati to hate him in the first place.
Nothing to do with Diavolo, Bruno knew jackshit about him, and is also a retard for not knowing the mafia deals in drugs, something that was there from the literal beginning but just conveniently been hidden from him cus shut up.
>Giorno is just another one of Buccelati's goons that inheiret the future he is providing for them
Giorno did nothing to deserve that spot and literally has no remaining connections or higher ranking allies within the gang by the end to even assume it.
>he wanted to better the life of those around him.
Ah right, by inviting a bunch of downtrodden people into the mafia....and perpetuating other criminal business. What a great guy.

Don't bite his bait. The big argument about Bruno is just a distraction, no matter how well handled the side characters are it doesn't change the shit lack of dynamic between Giorno and Diavolo.

I can't even remember most of part 5, what a completely forgettable mess. What the fuck was even the point of that whole arc? God damn. Part 4 I remember nearly every fight, despite it being a big step away from the original stories, it was memorable and oozing with charm. I loved every character, I remembered it all and felt bad even when the greedy kid got fuckin bombed. Awesome arc, honestly.

Part 5 though, what the fuck. Only characters I remember are Giorno and Polpo and that's only because he's a fucking unit, criminally underutilized as well. When main characters died in part 5 it just didn't effect me at all, I was so not attached. What a waste.

>When main characters died in part 5 it just didn't effect me at all, I was so not attached. What a waste.
This, the only one who affected me was Abbacchio but that was just because of his backstory with his dead partner and had nothing to do with his involvement in the actual plot.

Josuke is the stereotype (of the time) of a highschool deliquent in japan.

The pompadour, the accesories on his uniform. His tough guy demeanor. Squatting in the middle of the sidewalk with his friends.

If you ever seen any stereotypical ideals of japanese deliquents. Josuke and Jotaro both fit the bill to a T

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-04-26 at 6.59.52 PM.png (511x270, 151.05K)

>no matter how well handled the side characters
But the problem is that they're not well handled either, Giorno (and Diavolo) is just that much of a nothing that they try desperately to find something to latch onto, which simply doesn't work if you actually pay attention to the story.

Only after walking into a crime scene and attacking someone.

You didn't answer him.

This says a lot about our society.

What he's saying is that you don't need a scene where someone points at Josuke and yells "He's a deliquent!". He already looks like one, while Kira looks like a regular office worker. It's just about stereotypes

No one perceives Josuke as a threat because of his appearance.

But when does that ever factor into the story?

It's just about what they're supposed to represent and about subverting expectations

Attached: __higashikata_jousuke_and_kishibe_rohan_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_and_1_more_drawn_by_doran7280__376aab30b30a35541e9fd5a50bac2461.jpg (1194x1607, 1.44M)

Are you the guy who claimed that Part 4 was full of clever and subversive criticisms of Japanese society?

So what you claimed wasn’t actually true?

Did you read what I said? It's just about their designs, you wouldn't expect someone looking like deliquent to actually be a good person, same as you wouldn't expect an office worker to be a serial killer

Kira is a shit villain. Giorno just wanted to take over the mafia and had to kill the boss, Diavolo, to do it, who also happened to brutally murder his allies and even friends by then end and made shit personal.

>you wouldn't expect someone looking like deliquent to actually be a good person
Never relevant to Part 4.