Little kids with inexplicable superhuman powers

>little kids with inexplicable superhuman powers
>physical build has no correlation with physical feats, out of shape fat fucks and children can outperform fit adults for some reason
>nondescript stupid JRPG locations (Whale Island)
>seemingly random mess of different levels of technology and cultures, to say nothing of the clothes and creatures out of a random JRPG, no sensible worldbuilding to speak of
>a bunch of cringeworthy shonenshit tropes, from the battle junkie character, the one who was holding back and refrain from using half of his limbs, edgy little kids who murder people, etc
>more JRPG nonsense, an battle arena with hundreds of floors and fights with audience going on at any given time
Only a few episodes in and this is the worst shonenshit I've ever seen. I thought it was supposed to be smart?

Attached: unnamed.png (512x300, 160.51K)

It's on hiatus. Why do you huntertards spam shit threads?

>an battle arena with hundreds of floors and fights with audience
>Only a few episodes in
you what

>Only a few episodes in
Then why are you listing stuff that happens after 30+ episodes? Obvious bait is obvious.

Attached: 23505228_p3.png (500x500, 11.05K)

>Only a few episodes in
> battle arena with hundreds of floors and fights with audience going on at any given time
the numbers don't add up

I would consider being only like 1/6 into the series a few episodes in. That's where I dropped it anyway.

nice bait

Not bait though, that's my genuine impression of what I've seen.

Even assuming you're being genuine (is 1/6 of one piece only "a few" episodes in as well?), it sounds rather convenient that after 27 episodes you would stop 1 episode short of the Nen reveal which begins addressing your first two points.
The next two points are not even worth acknowledging, you do seem obsessed with JRPGs though. I'll give you the "tropes" thing, it remains a battle shonen after all.

>>little kids with inexplicable superhuman powers
It's an anime
>>physical build has no correlation with physical feats, out of shape fat fucks and children can outperform fit adults for some reason
Who is an out of shape fat fuck? You mean the one nerd that failed in the first stage of the exam?
As for children: there are teenagers that compete at the olympic games, while you are an adult man shitposting on Yas Forums
>>nondescript stupid JRPG locations (Whale Island)
It's just an island, what are you talking about
>>seemingly random mess of different levels of technology and cultures, to say nothing of the clothes and creatures out of a random JRPG, no sensible worldbuilding to speak of
Just like in real life.
>>a bunch of cringeworthy shonenshit tropes, from the battle junkie character, the one who was holding back and refrain from using half of his limbs, edgy little kids who murder people, etc
HxH invented a lot of these tropes
>>more JRPG nonsense, an battle arena with hundreds of floors and fights with audience going on at any given time
Some arcs like Greed Island were definitely inspired by the JRPGs that Togashi likes to play, but that's not necessarily a bad thing

Based HunterSCHOLARS using facts and logic to utterly EXPOSE weaksauce bait. God, it feels good to be a HunterCHAD.

>Even assuming you're being genuine (is 1/6 of one piece only "a few" episodes in as well?), it sounds rather convenient that after 27 episodes you would stop 1 episode short of the Nen reveal which begins addressing your first two points.
So you are telling me that the fat fuck and the little kids were using superpowers in the first part to outrun and outperform visibly more fit people? When was that explained?
>The next two points are not even worth acknowledging, you do seem obsessed with JRPGs though.
More like the author seems obsessed in presenting a world that seems out of videogame than something that could make sense. Do you want to explain how something like the arena could realistically work in a sensible setting?

Based

Newfag

Wow user, you're really trying really hard to hate something. What you've seen so far is among the worst of the series. I implore you to watch a few more episodes. Its gets better. Just you know keep in mind that it's still a battle shounen.

>It's an anime
And? There are anime that make sense.
>Who is an out of shape fat fuck? You mean the one nerd that failed in the first stage of the exam?
The guy who wanted the others to fail is clearly out of shape, and yet he beat plenty of physically fit opponents.
>As for children: there are teenagers that compete at the olympic games, while you are an adult man shitposting on Yas Forums
The kids in this anime are clearly 10 year olds with tiny bodies. Why are they faster, stronger and have more stamina than clearly more physically fit people, even to superhuman levels?
>It's just an island, what are you talking about
With a stupid name and shape out of a videogame.
>Just like in real life.
>HxH invented a lot of these tropes
Doubt it, and that wouldn't make them good anyway.
>Some arcs like Greed Island were definitely inspired by the JRPGs that Togashi likes to play, but that's not necessarily a bad thing
It is a bad thing, unless you have a good opinion of isekai with generic MMORPG/Dragon Quest world.

I mean, good battle shonen are good, and the rest are mediocre. HxH is good, so it gets the pass.

fuck off faggot. you actually don't know what you are talking about, so shitposting on Yas Forums is only proving how much of a whiny little bitch you are. Please kill yourself at the next available opprotunity.

You're getting baited. Just ignore him. Go to the other thread.

I want to bash in the skull of all the fags who recommended this shitty anime to me, it's worse than Naruto in every fucking way.

I watched 26 episodes over a long period of time trying to give it a chance but it's just pure childish garbage

Damn, hiatusfags are getting destroyed here.

>physical build has no correlation with physical feats, out of shape fat fucks and children can outperform fit adults for some reason
Was this supposed to be a smart criticism ?

this fil destroys hiatus fags i love it

fans of the series only care about the last arc

Just because it’s not as good as One Piece doesn’t mean you have to bully them

Does togashi has the worst art in the history of the shonen?

Attached: 16d2c503e647f40bae7e961b17e170201413738323_full.png (500x283, 133.59K)

I wish Gon wasn't the mc.

Was this supposed to be a smart counterpoint?

You made this same exact bait thread yesterday

I literally didn't.

Why do people INSIST on watching the anime? Then they post their opinions about Kite, like dude just read the manga.

It's a fucking shonen what the fuck, are you actually retarded

How so bud?

Don't worry, I'll wait.
In the meantime, I'll accept your concession!

Based retarded philistine