Is this good? I'm getting Domestic Kanojo vibes from this one...

Is this good? I'm getting Domestic Kanojo vibes from this one, where the MC will be a undecidedness cunt and it will be a NTR fest dragging for 1000+ chapters

Attached: Yesterday-wo-Utatte.jpg (378x564, 34.53K)

Like a poor man's NHK.

I'm starting to lose interest. I started watching for the NHK vibes, but the slightly depressing romance drama just isn't doing it for me.

The drama isn't doing it for me. It watches like a regular television drama but animated.

I'm dropping it.

Keep in mind: every episode you watch Yesterday wo Uttate you could have watched Aria.

This, but ironically. Though I assumed this initially, it's very much different from NHK.

Except yesterday wo utatte is older

The main premise behind the series is that someone is in love with someone who is in love with someone else who is in love with someone else who is dead. This goes on for over a hundred chapters (which was serialised for about 20 years). I enjoy it because the mood of the general art direction is really nice; if I paid serious attention to the plot I'd be pissed off as all hell.

so it's also a poor man's Anohana

Does it have a serious conclusion, in sense that he makes the choice to end up with someone, or is it an open finale?

>just turn your brain off bro
what does it matter?
just turn on MBC to watch Turkish soap operas for the same fucking thing.

"Serious" wouldn't be my way of characterising it, but anyway yeah there's a conclusion which, although brief, is sufficient.

>just turn your brain off bro
I really like the aesthetics of the show. The way they deliberately use pencil-like lines for the characters to give them a certain roughness, and the overall quietness is really nice.

Yeah too bad the characters besides the crow cutesy are ass

>I really like the aesthetics of the show.
I don't and that's why i'm dropping.
Looks generic as FUCK, BOY.

It's not even NHK

Attached: Yesterday-o-Utatte-01-20.jpg (853x480, 85.51K)

I'm just watching it because of the lockdown..it's complete shit, but.at least it isn't another random isekai

The pacing is really slow, but so far i enjoyed this.

Already watch it, now waiting for new season or ova.

>mood of the general art direction is really nice
This.

>Already watch it
How many times?

I dont count it, but i will rewatch it again this november following with annual toradora.

Shinako is loyalty, femininity personified. It would be worth it to pursue her for 10 years and get her in the end, she is that good of a woman.
Shinako has objectively great qualities. I'm waiting for the anime to show me that Haru has any besides being cute looking.

Crow girl is cute. Is it worth watching it for her?

NHK isn't NTR in the anime though

if you don't mind cute characters being debased by whoring around.

shinako gets creampied by like 6 different dudes.

I dropped aria.
I tried so many things in the iyashikei genre. It's not for me.
besides, I like shinako.

Attached: 1586031596050.jpg (1280x720, 97.61K)

200 IQ

The writing is kinda bad, it lacks subelty and is too much in your face. Don't go in expecting NHK, it's more like a more grown up True Tears. If Noe loses again I'm going to be fucking pissed.

Have you tried NNB or Hidamari?

>I dropped aria.
>I tried so many things in the iyashikei genre. It's not for me.
Yurusanai

Attached: 1574392388801.png (540x541, 228.34K)

I finished NNB, I liked the characters but not as much as people here.
I tried Hidamari a couple of times and it never caught my interest.
I finished mushishi a while ago but wasn't really interested in watching a s2 for it.
I dropped girls last tour.
I tried reading YKK and saw nothing interesting about it.
I did like Yotsubato

only watching it for genki bird girl
thoroughly unamused by the other 3 chars

Attached: peak performance.jpg (208x243, 5.74K)

Did you just forget about Kashiwa?

i only watch it for the crow