Shinkai and Miyazaki will both release their next movies in 2022

Which one will do better at the box office? Will that be the final battle to decide which is the best anime director of all time?

Attached: 1583686446468.jpg (2424x1228, 1.02M)

>Which one will do better at the box office?
Shinkai’s probably
>Will that be the final battle to decide which is the best anime director of all time?
No

Not that you implied it, but I'd like to mention that neither of them are the best anime director of all time. That title obviously goes to Isao Takahata.

>Which one will do better at the box office?
Foreign: Miyazaki
Domestic: Shinkai
>Will that be the final battle to decide which is the best anime director of all time?
Hell, no.

Attached: 1510002897334.jpg (1280x720, 63.07K)

Satoshi Kon already took this title

Miyazaki???
more like, Shit-azaki!!

Shinkai??
more like, Cuck-kai!!

haha

Both are hacks now, like almost all anime """auteurs""" left.

haha, classic Yas Forums

No contest. Team Makoto Shinkai as the lesser of two evils.

Wonder what themes this genius is gonna explore this time.

Attached: 1569386276041.png (1076x1103, 897.94K)

Will the male protagonist of Shinkai's film be a sexless soiboi who doesn't grab pussy?

At the end of the day, neither these two upcoming movies will be nominated for Oscars 2023. Thus, another winning streak for Disney.

Shinkai will be nominated AND win Berlin, Cannes, Venice, Annecy, Zagreb, Ottawa and Hiroshima. Shinkaichads rise up!

Shinkai will probably go with the theme "distance", he's never used it before.

Shinkai because he has the momentum, and people only care about Ghibli movies if its Spirited Away of before

Miyazaki is the better one. Shinkai hasn´t made anything that even closely has the same cultural depth and relevance of Miyazaki´s worst movie. Its quasi-sophisticated, light novel-tier flicks

>has the same cultural depth and relevance of Miyazaki´s worst movie
The delusion is strong.

>2022
I thought Shinkai will release his move 5 years after WWY?

Miya-san will crush the box office once again

Why would I watch a film from a guy who hates what he does and hates me personally for my hobby?

You mean Shinkai will rerelease his one story but change the names of the characters so it won't be too obvious

What's your source of this news?

2022? with this kind situation? haha..

Yeah imagine being such a fucking drooling imbecile who actually took the Yas Forums memes seriously

Imagine not being able to recognize such obvious sarcasm. I get secondhand embarrassment from your post.

>It was totally sarcasm guys, ahah..

answer this

Don't embarrass yourself further please. It most obviously was.

What he certainly won't be is a chastised moon nigger who chooses being buttler to a foreign queen over having sex with an attrative earthling.

Never seen such pathetic damage control on here.

Don't worry, Hans. I see you're clearly not made to process humor of any kind