Waifu Thread

This is my wife. Whats yours Yas Forums?

Attached: __hikari_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_nyonn24__d024e15261d60b51b4a8b6ffe66ce5aa.png (579x776, 153.52K)

My wife is your's wife girlfriend!

Attached: unnamed.png (500x281, 111.83K)

How does one acquire a waifu? Does it happens suddenly or over time? Is it comparable to loving a real person (3D)?

excellent choices

Attached: ff7cca55e1bb78397e747959f8de8d3f.gif (500x288, 2.23M)

Attached: 1560833861557.jpg (2480x3508, 538.94K)

Such great friends.

Attached: 8ae8d471b404983c4f5c5ea0958673c8.png (1461x1750, 2.12M)

Suddenly. You don't choose her/him. And yes, it feels like falling in love with a real person, but with that bittersweet ache of knowing you'll never know what she/he really thinks of you.

Attached: dork.png (630x1008, 833.39K)

This is my wife

It happens suddenly, before you know it you are head over heels in love with her and you think about her almost every waking moment and want to spent your time with her.

>with that bittersweet ache of knowing you'll never know what she/he really thinks of you.
Or loves you back ;_;

Attached: DvXUw-hWoAAyZDH.jpg (720x1030, 120.63K)

you just know when shes the one

Attached: 5316765379188513.jpg (689x1000, 139.67K)

>tfw actually have had nightmares where he can't even see me and hits on someone else, or he rejects me, cue sitcom laugh track

It hurts even more when they're so popular, feels like you have "competition." Gomen for avatarfagging

Attached: poor thing.gif (250x250, 323.67K)

We tend to have nightmares about things which we fear the most. If anything it tells you how much you really love him, even subconsciously. I still have to dream about her ;_;

>It hurts even more when they're so popular, feels like you have "competition."
I've yet to meet somebody who loves her as much as I do.

I've encounted people who have actually taken it what I would call "too far," literally hyperventilating over shitty MMD videos. There are also many people who are obsessed with him but draw him completely differently from how he actually looks, so I feel there's a shallowness/conditional love to that.

If anything the hard part I have in standing out against the rest is my own appearance. I know my love for him is true but I'm not exactly a pinup model like a surprising amount of other fangirls (or at least their self-inserts) are. Self-confidence is a bitch.

Its a mental illness, don't think about it too hard

>I've encounted people who have actually taken it what I would call "too far,"
Tha farthest I've taken it is almost buying a 400 euro costing model of her, but saw against it because it was unpainted. Instead, I'm considering buying a live-sized tapestry instead.

>If anything the hard part I have in standing out against the rest is my own appearance.
>Self-confidence is a bitch.
I'm alright looking, but I tend to not care about this because if I were to isekai to her world I would look different anyway

>I know my love for him is true but I'm not exactly a pinup model like a surprising amount of other fangirls (or at least their self-inserts) are.
He's actually that popular that there are multiple fangirls and SIs? God that must be a though pill to swallow.

Yeah. Loneliness.

There are absolutely loads. I know his (and his brothers') appearance(s) gets a lot of "Haha you're attracted to this muppet? Seriously?" comments (also people who think they're still kids, but in -san the brothers are about 24 years old) but in his case he's got a handsome voice and an incredibly endearing personality. Plus I think that marshmallow bod is very cute, unlike the fanartists who slap his head on top of a chad figure constantly.

There are the other fangirls/fangirls with SIs, there are th fans who want him to get molested and raped by one of his brothers, there are the fans who INSIST he is gay and dating a side character who he's friends with at most ... no wonder it messes with my subconscious a little. All in all it's definitely one of the reasons I include a request for SI content in my WWD requests, because you kind of need that affirmation sometimes.

Also before I went on my own rambling I forgot to say: godspeed to you out there, user.

Attached: anan soda.jpg (380x657, 79.39K)

>who want him to get molested and raped by one of his brothers, there are the fans who INSIST he is gay and dating a side character who he's friends with at most ... no wonder it messes with my subconscious a little.
God damn, I've seen some rape stuff as well and she cannon got tortured and punched and shit but that really takes it to a different level, I'm sorry ;-;

> I include a request for SI content in my WWD requests, because you kind of need that affirmation sometimes.
Yea I've seen your posts there!

>godspeed to you out there, user.
Thanks you too user, keep on loving him!

Does it really matter? I just want a real 3d lady

2D is better

I love her so much, user.
You don't need to choose her too much or you'll get dissapointed on your own choice, she'll choose you and you must feel it that you're the choosen one.
It can either sudden or over time, in my case it's over time passed for 2 month.
You can really feel fall in love with 2Ds but the main problem with it is that she isn't real and might be never thinks about you because she's just a fictional character.

Attached: IMG_20200418_062926.jpg (3600x1800, 861.53K)

>she isn't real and might be never thinks about you because she's just a fictional character.
One day, I'm sure ;_;

Attached: 0291bb3ba3ab3d1d5b78984f950f1831.jpg (2149x3035, 3.27M)

her

Attached: G.png (1200x300, 41.33K)

Hey thats my wife, quads for lillie

Attached: __lillie_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_kyuusetsu__d2ac10444a5ead0e17f722b9e9dabc30.jpg (3541x5016, 1.99M)

Lillie a cute

We know your desperation, user, we know.

Attached: IMG_20200413_155523.jpg (1366x768, 86.42K)

Attached: Nozomishopstransparent.png (1465x2700, 593.54K)

Attached: 1426653123345 (1).jpg (900x1300, 307.36K)

What is Piplup's expression trying to convey?

Waifufagging is a shit hobby that leads to mental illness as seen in this very thread.
I have my favorite girl, but I don't consider her my wife nor I get jealous over other people loving her.
Some of you need professional help.

okay

Glad you acknowledge your issues.

Sure buddy

sure.

Attached: ae0wY9O_460s.jpg (460x692, 70.34K)

>that leads to

There's nothing wrong with having a comfort character, user. Sometimes it can even motivate people out of things like NEETdom and addiction. It's the ones who take it to an unhealthy degree you should be worried about - if anyone at all, that is. Let people do things that make them happy.

This. I was in a depressed state until I found her and I've been very happy recently.