Why are otome isekai "villainess" MC all doormats?

Why are otome isekai "villainess" MC all doormats?
If you know someone is going to kill you, you tend to use any mean necessary to defend yourself, instead of sucking up to your would be killers, isn't it humans' very nature?

Attached: download32e.jpg (188x268, 15.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/title/45833/the-villainess-reverses-the-hourglass
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How will you kill the doom?

That seems pretty stupid when not being a bitch is enough to avoid death in 90% of them.

But that reaction is unnatural. How do you know your killers will really spare you just by playing nice?

Care to post a picture for non-ants?

What the hell is up with the Tearmoon manga's release schedule? We don't even get a full chapter each month. In four months, we've only gotten two-and-a-half chapters.

Attached: Screenshot_20200425-211348_Firefox.jpg (1440x2960, 659.04K)

This?

Attached: 22.jpg (1000x1422, 298.43K)

The real question is how many children did she have in custody?

You're thinking about how a man would react to the situation.

Sometimes I wished they kept a little of their original personalities.

Attached: .png (1452x2064, 2.04M)

What's that series?

Tearmoon Empire and I Swear I won't Bother You villainesses didn’t change personality. They just traveled back in time.

Higeki no Genkyou tonaru Saikyou Gedou Rasubosu Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu

>Sometimes I wished they kept a little of their original personalities.
And develops it more. How long will it be until we have the female version of pic related?

Attached: Vlad-III.jpg (1322x1600, 157.69K)

After reading the volume 1 I can tell you that at least mia was never really a villain or even evil, she was just a very inmature girl that lived in a bubble and even then she actually suffered a lot before the revolution even began, she really deserved a second chance.

We do, her name is Eliza.

>How long will it be until we have the female version of pic related?
You mean a sadistic asshole and a irl edgy cunt?

Even a good person can take extreme measures to protect themselves and their family when being pushed to far.
She should at least try to deal with her enemies before they gain any power in her second try.

Nothing is "natural" about the situation. If you had a particularly vivid vision of someone killing you in the future, would you treat them with the highest level of suspicion and scrutiny? Would you kill them and act like that was self defense because you had the notion they might kill you in the future?

The normal reaction to gaining knowledge of a "past life" would be to rationalize it as a dream.

Mia feels guilty and believe that in the end her execution was her fault for not doing anything to solve the problems around her,thou I agree that she sould take more extreme measures since sion and that other girl are psychos.

this looked promising before the mc started to act stupid because muh fate. Still hope it turns out good.

>If you had a particularly vivid vision of someone killing you in the future, would you treat them with the highest level of suspicion and scrutiny? Would you kill them and act like that was self defense because you had the notion they might kill you in the future?
Yes, it's call survival instinct. And Mia clearly doesn't think her past life is a dream.

mangadex.org/title/45833/the-villainess-reverses-the-hourglass
Aria?
Her step-sister wants her dead.

This one I liked how she is still more or less the same just much more wise.
Really want Oscar to win I think he complements her but I don't think thats happening.

I skimmed some of the raws and she seems to be able to control time with the hourglass for some reason so I'm not as enthused by it any more. it seems like a cheap trick.

Sion and the other girl are small time compared to other enemies her saint attitude is giving her among the corrupt nobles.

>Sion and the other girl are small time compared to other enemies her saint attitude is giving her among the corrupt nobles.
This is why she should convince her father to give up the throne and abolish the monarchy instead.

>natural
>unnatural
When you know your exact cause of death, I think it's rather supremely stupid to walk right into it and repeat the actions that will get you killed.
Is it natural tho? Dunno. There's a million people alive today who are constantly doing shit we know will kill them, but then again "guillotined for being a bitch" is a lot more of an immediate threat that I imagine most people will try to shape up.

But I suppose there are people as stupid as you who would be unable to realize faults in themselves, even after having their entire life upended by their own mistakes.

>her enemies
What enemies?
The ones that if she "tries to deal with" would lead to the guillotine?

Why are edgelords like this?

She doesn't really blame herself for not stopping the revolution. The things she feels guilty about are more personal and related to her own behavior:
>bullying Tiona
>kicking Anne
>letting her entourage make fun of Chloe
>firing her chef for serving her vegetables
>being oblivious to people's starvation

Her enemies are those who will send her to the guillotine. If they are gone, no one else will do it. It's a simple logic.
If anything, she died because she was too soft to those people.

Is crazy a personality? Violette snapped from the crushing despair of her life in the OG timeline.

Even Mia's not naive enough to think the revolution wouldn't happen if Tiona and Sion were gone. They were figureheads at best.

>Even Mia's not naive enough to think the revolution wouldn't happen if Tiona and Sion were gone. They were figureheads at best.
That's the point. Don't just go for them, go for both them and other real ringleaders.

And that year in prison was what finally broke her.

How do attractive villainesses spent years in prison and managed to not have any child?

Sh un-crazy'd in prison, probably from not being exposed to her absolute ass of a dad.

Womb punches and malnutrition.

>If you know someone is going to kill you, you tend to use any mean necessary to defend yourself, instead of sucking up to your would be killers, isn't it humans' very nature?
Remember all those times in history when male warriors besieged and invaded a city planning to wipe it out, and then totally killed all of the women instead of falling in love with them and having kids? Yeah, it happened basically every time. Human nature.

I do believe she was isolated.

She gave out one day though.

>If you know someone is going to kill you, you tend to use any mean necessary to defend yourself, instead of sucking up to your would be killer
Not really. That would just be a rational response. If you think you're going to die then you're likely to act irrationally and try to plead your way out of things even to a remorseless murderer. That's far more human than desperately attacking your captor.

A great many people throughout history have walked themselves to their own executions, somehow rationalizing it to themselves.

You expect her to get rid of Sion?
The crown prince of an equally powerful kingdom, who is personally smarter and more clever than Mia? So instead of dying by revolution, she should die by war. Gotcha.
Kinda makes me wanna write a one-shot where the MC tries to carry out your idea and just ends up imprisoned for life by her own kingdom, for being an edgelord with no capacity to reason.

She can secretly poison him and leave evidences to make it look like Abel's side did it.